COSS - the next 10x

Veeky Forums you literally have to stock up on this coin. The new UI will be announced this week and my guess is that we will be looking at a 5x minimum already here.

Afterwards there are plenty of new features to be added.

Comparing COSS to KuCoin, COSS will be the winner in long term. The profit sharing is 50% and this will not be changed as in the case with KuCoin.

The site is currently having some trouble loading etc. but it's well worth the struggle to get your hands on some coins. Once the new UI is released everyone will flock to the site.

Please don't miss out on this one aswell. It is for your own best.

Ref-link: sso.coss.io/api/invite/6HAM414YMD

^COSS doesn't really have a strong referal program, as the profit lies in holding COSS shares.

**I AM SORRY TO THOSE OF YOU STILL ACCUMULATING**

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/A5W6MJ564O
sso.coss.io/api/invite/BEHO2JBQ38
sso.coss.io/api/invite/RC6KV6XFK9
sso.coss.io/api/invite/7POLTOSZ9T
sso.coss.io/api/invite/KAIK39X0K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marketcap is only $25 million!

Iv been in since 3 days ago! Got 200k, the new UI is coming out next week and then the new engine will be out sometime In q1, this is definitely a long term hold though it’ll be 5/10x this time next year

3x already. Comfy as fuck. Rune take my energy.

got in at 11 cent, 10k COSS

feels comfy man

Referral link : sso.coss.io/api/invite/A5W6MJ564O I don't even think we get a percentage share of it so don't know what the fuck I'll get outa it. I just want to recruit enough referrals that they reach out to me then I can get some insider trading out of it

Also, the reason why the 50% share will not be lowered is because its written into the smart contract. Also, once Fiat gateway is set up, we will also get a 50% split of the 0.75% currency fee which will be so much better value for money than Kucoin

Sounds interesting.
Suggestions on where I can read up about it?

Looks like we bumped up to 40 cents each. This shit is a slow burn, but it never crashes because the whole purpose of the coin is the hold. Volume's been picking up as well. Once they actually get the fiat exchange up and running, this shit is gonna moon hard.

Bought my stack at ICO at 5 cents, plan to hold until the heat death of the universe. Feels good mang.

Trying to log in, and it's been loading for 5 minutes now. Anyone have some tips on speeding this up?

25k holder @$0.08 here. Help me grow my stack:
sso.coss.io/api/invite/BEHO2JBQ38

comfy

Here's mine. We have missed kucoin and they're gonna reduce the rewards so basically we missed that rocket. It's time to jump on this one. It has potential. It has dividends. It has a low marketcap

Why the fuck it loads so slowly ? How the fuck they plan to get more volume with this shitty connection ?

They've said in slack that theyve been getting hammered over the holidays due to the crypto gold rush, and weren't expecting such a surge of interest. It might be a couple days before everything is back up and running smoothly. The exchange is still in beta, and the team is very much in favor of getting things right before they start with the marketing push, which is why this one has flown under the radar for so long.

If you're absolutely desperate, HitBTC and ED both have COSS listed.

Be patient dude.
You realize that all moons are on shitty exchanges like these?
Raiblocks came from bitgrail which is another shady scammy exchange.

Makes sense. A lot of exchanges have heavy traffic troubles these days.
Any anouncements on how they plan to fix these issues then?

And it's also set in stone that there will be a fiat exchange?

Sorry about the questions but I just learned of this sucker, and my newly adopted jew nose is smelling gold.

who cares, bitgrail at least works
this fucking piece of shit doesn't even load, i can't do anything

I wouldn't say it's 100% set in stone, but COSS is actually older than Kucoin. The reason they've been moving so slow is because they're trying to establish themselves as a cornerstone of the crypto ecosystem for decades to come. Hence, "Crypto One Stop Solution." They're playing nice with the regulatory environment (which is why it's a bit of a pain to collect your payouts), with the hope of adding much more down the line. Fiat gateway, ICO platform, business interface, etc. All will earn COSS holders a percentage of the money that flows

This is a high risk / high reward coin.

See for a breakdown in payouts at different daily volume levels.

r/COSSIO subreddit is probably the best place to find up to date info. (Not just r/COSS, that's a defunct subreddit) They have a very active slack but I think it requires an invite and I haven't checked it in a while. The pertinent info usually filters down pretty quick.

Thanks anons.
Could you elaborate on those payouts being a pain in the ass? Promising 50% is nice and all, but if you don't get them I can foresee people taking up pitchforks quite fast.

they are always coming tueday evening cet, now its abit delayed due to the festivities but will be there soon

To avoid being labeled a security (which would get them shitcanned hard by the SEC), they've had to jump through a few legal hoops. The main one being that you have to pay for the gas to withdraw your earnings. That effectively means that you're paying between $1-2 for every withdrawal, depending on the current price of ETH. (Currently set at 0.002 ETH per coin) So if you're looking to pull money out every week, youre probably gonna be paying more in fees than you earned.

COSS has said that they plan on refining the system in time to be much less costly, and the possibly that all coins will be able to be convereted to ETH for easy withdrawl, but they were mostly focused on getting the payout system up and running first. So for now, everything I earn just accumulates. Like I said, long term hold for me.

Ah alright, that isn't too bad then. Just hold and watch the free money flow in ^^

Would you say the coin is overvalued at the moment due to that recent rise? Any dips on the horizon by any chance?

I bought my first share at 25 cents. Then it rose to 30 cents. I wanted to wait for the dip but it went to 31 cents and I gave in. It's 40 cents now. You can wait for the dip, it will dip once the UI is released probably because people always sell the news.

Wouldn't a super fancy new UI drive up the price to a new ATH and base price then?

Also, do you know what drove that recent rise?

No clue as to the price action in the last 24 hours. Might just be the investors moving down the list on Coinmarketcap. But the theory is that the new UI will drive up price more, as the current UI is absolute cancer.

COSS got some interest back in August-September after it released from ICO, then flatlined for a while. But ever since it's just been a steady climb upwards. There's no correction because the entire point of the coin is to hold. I'm not going to risk daytrading this shit when the potential payout is so great.

What is the profit sharing paid in (is it paid as a small amount of every coin like on kucoin), and how often

yes, you get every coin and can exchange it for ether if you want.

every week.

Help a fellow nazibro

sso.coss.io/api/invite/7POLTOSZ9T

This coin is looking so good with the superior profit sharing and the UI update coming up

No use mine I'm a communist.

Anything that is not an ERC20 token can (and must) be converted into ETH. All ERC20 tokens and ETH itself can be distributed to your personal wallet once you reach a certain threshold.

Payout every Sunday.

Are they planning to make the payouts more frequent?

Anyone who is buying into COSS is retarded.
90% of the volume on COSS is its own fucking coin. Nobody trades anything. All you're going to get is COSS. Just another pyramid scheme exchange.

It might work to go 3x though since Kucoin did the same, but this is a bubble that's going to pop fucking hard.

Kucoin is only adjusting the dividend according to volume. Stop FUDing. If the volume increases a shit ton, and the dividend is cut a couple percent, you don't lose anything.

Every week isn't frequent enough?
And as another user () pointed out you're paying for every withdrawal anyway, so it's better to hodl for a while and then withdraw some

It's possible, they've mentioned they'd someday down the line like to get it to as close to real time as possible. But you're running into the fact that you currently have to pay gas to withdraw your dividends. You really want to pay $2 a day per coin? Are you that hard up for your fractions of a coin?

> you don't lose anything.
You lose the chance of earning more you dumb fuck. It means your profits are already capped by now. With Coss if the exchange grows, your profit grow and there is no cap to it.

I'm don't intend to withdraw anytime soon but I'm just wondering if they'll make daily payouts. Rather than waiting a week.

>The site is currently having some trouble loading etc.
>Once the new UI is released everyone will flock to the site.
not if it doesnt load...

Stop shilling this. I need to wait another 3-4 days before u can get in on it. Just don't let it moon before then please.

>doesn't understand basic math
If the dividend is 50% and volume is 100million
But the dividend is cut to 15% and volume is 1.5 billion

Tell me how much money you lose in dividends, cap. I'll wait.

>up 40% in the last 24 hours
Are you comfy, user? Cause I'm comfy.

Quick, how much do you earn if volume is 1.5 billion and you still earn 50% no matter what?

What about the fiat gateway that you'll earn 3x from?

Fug u. Pls let it dip a bit. My additional funds only clear on the 7th and I'm all in on XLM right now so can't sell.
PLS DONT BUY THIS COIN

>waiting 2 months to hope a brand new exchange is competing with exchanges over 100m volume already
>name 1 thing COSS brings to the table aside from COSS

First Singapore fiat gateway.
It will be their coinbase.

fiat pairs on EVERYTHING

approximate date for the fiat exchange release?

So I was going to buy this but their shit webpage won't even load certain parts. Just a spinning circle.

They're undergoing a lot of changes right now trying to get the new engine and UI up. Just buy from ED or HitBTC if you want in. The exchange was working great a couple weeks ago, but I think they're trying to do too much at once right now.

Still in development. They're having to play nice with regulators. Mandatory KYC will go live mid Q1 2018, so you can expect FIAT sometime after. Before they announced KYC, they said they're aiming for a late Q1 / early Q2 launch. With the exception the 1 week delay on the UI update, they've been hitting every scheduled mark on time since last July.

That does not inspire confidence

Sorry, I'm not much of a shiller. The potential is there, so I hold 10k. It needs some work though.

Would be great if the exchange would fuckin load so I could buy some...

55k coss gave me 10 usd last week. if coss reaches kucoin volume it will give me like 1k / week. im quite comfy if you were wondering

100% of my stacks are on ADA (which Im not selling yet). The only concern I have with coss is their lack of referral program. How is coss going to gain enough users in a short amount of time like kucoin did?

Is the site even loading for you guys? WTF

>mandatory kyc
LOL
Down the drain it goes. Never going to reach kucoin market cap and if it does, kucoin will already be exponentially larger

This is what the new UI will look like, now sign up to my referral sso.coss.io/api/invite/A5W6MJ564O

Nope.

If you want to have a fiat exchange then unfortunately you have to have KYC.

The mandatory KYC is because of the fiat pairs that are in the roadmap they have more compliance officers than any other job type. When this goes live, your "exponentially" larger will be inverted. KuCoin will be a tiny ant to th giants. Read the writing on the wall

Tell me again how Coinbase is a failure.

I'm as ancap as they come, but I don't let my ideology get in the way of recognizing that the normies will always want Big Brother to take care of them. (Which is why I only have half my stack in COSS.)

COSS isn't the only exchange doing mandatory KYC in the coming year. Regulators are coming after fiat exchanges. Anyone not based in Hong Kong are going to get ground into the dust, and even then I'm betting on China exerting more authority over the coming years. They can't let the little people actually keep this kind of money. The reason I'm so bullish on COSS is because they're looking ahead and moving preemptively, instead of reacting like all of these other shit exchanges.

So you can stay on shitcoin exchange #542. It will never be anything else. I'll throw my hat in with a project that aims to become a cornerstone of the crypto ecosystem for decades to come.

they gonna run a marketing campaign when ui and engine is done

Or we can gas the jews responsible for KYC laws

Sure

Assuming you own all the coins just for faster math

50% of 100 millions is 50 millions
15% of 1.5 billion is 225 millions

Now with coss
50% of 100 millions is 50 millions
50% of 1.5 billion is 750 millions

750 > 225

Well just bought in when its up 45% hope I didn't make a dumb choice. I think it might be ok since the market cap is still so low.

Literally can't access my account wallet atm REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Low market cap, promising exchange, sign up here: sso.coss.io/api/invite/KAIK39X0K8

Just be patient it's a beta exchange.

It'll be okay. It's low marketcap.

Any other coin I would give pause at +45%, but this thing is an incredibly stable coin. It's tied to ETH, not BTC, so it hardly moves when the rest of the market shits itself. Longterm prospects are solid. You might not see 4x in a week, but if you have patience and think of this as a longterm hold, I think you'll be happy with the investment.

i buy it.can’t fucking buy it.Any idea?Do I need tof cujking verify to buy cossw????????????????

Update on their Twitter. They're at least acknowledging the problems.

Thanks for the reassurance guys. Wish I would have found out about this one sooner but glad I'm in now.

Yes except KuCoin is guaranteed to hit 1.5Billion whereas we have no fucking idea if COSS will ever pull through

>guaranteed
This word you use... I do not think you know what it means.

Calm down. What specific issue are you having?

Trust me, getting into this coin below $1.00 makes you an early adopter. People will be begging for you to give them a few of your COSS for $5.00 a pop in the coming months

I can't even fucking deposit any ETH into COSS. Yes, that's right the option ISN'T EVEN THERE. So many damn bugs it pisses me off.

xlm is LITERALLY gonna kill coss and kucoin, why are you fags still trying instead of riding the gain train?

I have no idea. I press buy and nothing happens, no order is placed.

>The new UI will be announced this week
You fuckers have been saying this for the past month. When will you accept that you got scammed?

It's worked perfectly fine for the last several months, they're just having some growing pains with the holidays and the influx of new users. If you don't have the patience to deal with an exchange in beta, you're not gonna have the patience to hold and trade smallcap coins.

Sorry to say, but you're not gonna make it, user.

New UI was already announced, check further up the thread for a link to the preview.

Damnit, user. I want to make it but this exchange is testing my patience.

Trust me I've been at it for over an hour this is the shittiest exchange I've ever had the misfortune of using.

Nobody ever said making tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, or millions of dollars would come as easy as clicking a few buttons and pasting an address

Clicking a few buttons, pasting an address, putting faith in an unknown team that has released nothing but shoddy work thus far, risking thousands of dollars for weeks or months.

Somehow worse than EtherDelta. At least I can load a page and deposit funds into EtherDelta, even if it's cumbersome and confusing as fuck.

That said, I'm down with these guys' long term mission.

Really happy I bought in 2 weeks ago. With the congestion,there must be tons of new accounts. One work of advice, do not transfer BTC, only ETH to the exchange. It will go much faster (obviously)

How many coins have actual working products?

OMG is worth several Billion with nothing more than skateboard memes. It doesn’t do anything.

COSS is only going to grow. It has the classic handle chart, low marketcap, a working product, and actually benefits you for hodling.

Coss is going to x50

>working product

>working product

Talk dirty to me, user.

Your never gonna make it breh.

You should just move on and join the latest pnd coin. Ill be sitting here being comfy with my bags.

It works. Just not very well

DAILY REMINDER

>COSS now working
>cool, I guess I'll start withdrawing from my kucoin account
>kucoin not working
great

B-but I was assured that kucoin was the future!