Can’t spell FUN without F U

Anyone else bought this scamcoin?

nice try nigger

I did and sold it last night for a pretty nice profit. Thanks for holding my bags.

Yeah desu, dunno what I'm expecting

Why is it a scamcoin?
Let me guess: you bought the ATH right?
I bet you're the same retard pajeet who bought the cindicator ATH and spend the last 2 days crying because it didn't pump for him haha

When this hits $4 eoy 2018, I will take a small profit and buy a new car. Stay mad noFUNlet!

This and
Bought bought it at 479 nigger

nice fud

holding 11k, its a high risk high reward coin, so im planning to just wait it out and either make lots of money or see it fail miserably.

Its definitely capable of massive gains, and it has the best memes

Alot of whale activity, which is good. Fun will x2 if not x3 this month.

hate this coin cant wait to get rid of it

You're not having FUN?

guys we gotta get real.

its been super fun P&Ding this baby with you guys the last few months, making some mad acquires.

buts its obvious now the DEVS are tired of us fucking with their coins price. Gonna stop memeing fun for awhile and just let the coin do its thing,

cant believe so many ppl fell for this shit

Care to explain or do you just FUD for FUN?

Dont stop believing, Funsters.

right on time, the price starts shooting up, never change /biz lol

i bought for 1100 sats my first week trading as a joke coin and its never recovered

>bought bought

thats like the last couple of months, its going just fine

Do you realize FUN has been positive for everyone who didn't buy within the past few days? It's been holding higher support extremely well above 8 cents and previous support was around 5 cents just a week ago. Everyone with half a brain knows FUN is a long-term hold, people looking for quick in-and-out profits are obviously going to be disappointed when they don't even know what FunFair's roadmap is and wonder why they aren't getting instant 10x gains.

Also, FunFair's product is basically unmatched in the Ethereum dapp space, you should explain how it's flawed if you think it's shit.

Devs mad and set 120btc sell wall

They are known anti pump lol

High risk? How?

The only reason this could fail if governments would ban it outright but then they'd have to ban crypto. If anything this is very low risk with high rewards. Read the white paper and roadmap.

i bought 13,000 yesterday and not having fun yet

thats like every single coin

i bought at ATH, but i know it's gonna go higher. train those fucking hands, faggot

>Its definitely capable of massive gains, and it has the best memes
Have FUN and get those Chad Gainz

What type of car sells for $4??

How much FUN would you like to have?

Not is sats

In at 2 cents. People who fud bought ATH. Or you are a noFUN trying to make it dip

As much FUN as possible

Having real FUN here

I'm all in on FUN and LINK. It's not just about making it, it's about making it with the right people.

Invested 20k into. I pray to god it's not a scam coin