Why do leftist publications like CBC hate bitcoin so much?

Why do leftist publications like CBC hate bitcoin so much?

Can someone explain this? Is it just nocoiner cope by the editorial staff?

>cbc.ca/news/business/bitcoin-libertarian-energy-1.4469822

Leftist ideologies want people to be equal...ly poor

They are salty nocoiners with no willpower to get into the ecosystem.

lol what why does this retarded meme exist?

Because there is no such thing as leftist corporate media. Why would there be? The "left/liberal" media placates lefties with unimportant stuff like "don't throw rocks at trannies", but when it comes to actual important shit like economics, civil rights, or decentralising money supply, it leads the sheep from the truth by simply associating freedoms with fascism to scare them away from the means of their own liberation.

they can't use magic crystal balls to predict the future anymore

Commies are women and women are risk averse.

Because (((they))) control everything and want your low IQ peon selves to believe there is an opposition

It says why in the title OP.

>out of control

Leftists hate everything that they can not control or that which refuses to adhere.

>retarded meme
Leftist voters are most of the times below average income. Politicians know that and want them to stay poor and live through gibs so they can keep being elected. You are retarded or underage if you disagree

Because "leftist" publications usually support policies that take away from people and give power to the state. How can you supply a massive welfare state with taxes if people make huge untaxed gains in crypto?

>muh left
Everyone with jewish powers wants cryptos dead, be it a leftie cuck or a rightie babyboomer

That's retarded. If they have anywhere near the powers you people claim they do then they could instantly shut it down in most countries.

because it’s eroding their privilege.

Because that's how it is.

Because libertarians invested first and made mad gainz.
See pic related. If the author of this book had invested in Bitcoin back in 2016 instead of writing this masterpiece he would have made 40x gainz.

Am actually a leftist, so I can answer this. The hardcore leftists don't like the idea of money whatsoever, so not supporting another currency is ideologically consistent. They especially don't like that the inflation of value for crypto means early adopters get rich without really doing anything. For DSA-style leftists it's more culture wars-y. They hate bitcoin because it's supported by ancaps and right-libertarians, which is retarded as hell.
Apparently this is pretty different outside the US tho, for example anarchists in EU think it's a useful tool for fighting the state (which it is).

As a Canadian, holy fuck I hate Don Pittis, biggest faggot.

And because they want KMC (Karl Marx Coin)

bitcoin is fucking useless at being a currency, moving it is slow and expensive, and keeping it up requires massive energy consumption at the benefit of pretty much only speculators.

i'm not sure if leftists hate crypto in general, certainly i don't

kek
KMC - everybody has to be a miner. funds are distributed equally among all wallets continuously

also the whole market is incredibly insane, buying massively on rumor only. the most sensible people here will admit that most coins have absolutely no future whatsoever and are only riding the bull until they can't anymore

pretty much gives massive credence to the idea that capitalism markets are actually highly irrational and very much divergent from public interest.

and i mean, libertarians in general are fucking pussies and will cry fowl the minute they get scammed, because free markets don't act the way they think they act.

bullshit

last time i checked the working class in britain decided the brexit

last time i checked the universities in burgerland are full of liberal snowflakes

last time i checked people like soros support globalism and refugees

rich people are scum 90% of the time

it is the poor that have to deal with all the shitskins coming to their country and fucking it up

>We're making more money than them
>They shill for (((banks))) and government because theyre the only those things that can force economic equality

>last time i checked the working class in britain decided the brexit
The ones that are working and actually have to pay takes, unlike Ahmed and his 9 kids that lives on gibs
>last time i checked the universities in burgerland are full of liberal snowflakes
They are full of marxist propaganda. That's why young people are all lefties and vote for leftist parties, until they are struck by the reality called paying taxes.
>last time i checked people like soros support globalism and refugees
He's a jew
>rich people are scum 90% of the time
Retards like you classify the middle class/working class as "rich people". Liberals want the middle class to be equally poor than the poorfags

It's sexist, you haven't heard of the Bitcoin gap?