VEN bros, what color is your lambo gonna be?

VEN bros, what color is your lambo gonna be?

I'm thinking military green

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/iot/@neo12/top-eight-reason-s-i-m-buying-vechain-ven-vet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should get 5 more for that masternode, user.

anyways, im thinking yellow

Feeling real comfy right now

Anyone mind shilling me on this coin? What is a decent buy price to get in.

now is a good time as ever. Vechain is absolutely the most undervalued coin on the market and it's not even close. I'll refrain from shitting on other coins but I will say that Ven has no business being out of the Top 20 and should really be in the top 10.

Take a look at all of the partnerships and even just the news in the past week or so and tell me how big of a pump it would've gave coins like NEO or Iota and many more. I'm way too lazy to link to everything but this post does a good job of explaining steemit.com/iot/@neo12/top-eight-reason-s-i-m-buying-vechain-ven-vet

The lack of big exchanges is the only thing from keeping Ven down right now. Whales have full control and are doing what whales do. If you haven't bought you are unbelievably lucky and have been given a gift from the crypto gods because the takeoff is imminent and when it goes it will go FAST. Vechain will be on Bittrex and Korean exchanges soon and if you know anything about crypto you know what that means.

I will admit that I get impatient and can tend to swing trade to hit short term pumps but for the first time in a while I've promised myself I'll give Vechain however long it takes because I've done the research and everything points to it being a top 10 coin in the near to mid future.

I refrain from price predictions but anyone that actually researches coins in depth should be able to see that this coin is "the next blah blah." The comparisons to $8 or so NEO are right on point and what finally kickstarted that breakout? The Anthshares to NEO rebrand. Ven will rebrand in 2 weeks or so and that could be the catalyst of the imminent breakout.

Totally a shill post, I know, but I've held Vechain for a long time and will continue to because I know it will make me and many others a lot of money in the future.

The momentum is undeniable. DO YOUR RESEARCH

Could only afford 700 :(

First got clued into this coin by a whale setting up a crypto hedge fund. Was around 25 cents at the time.

He was early on NEO/Antshares and said this was the same type of play.

Ven is, at a high level, a logistics play with Blockchain.

Supply chain is a perfect use for blockchain tech, since almost all products cross borders and go through multiple checkpoints along the way to the end customer.

They're building a IOT device that can allow end users to verify products, and producers of the products can keep track of the product while being made.

China is also making a comeback in 2018, Vechain is one of the coins that will be "protected"/whitelisted as a regulated blockchain app.

The CEO is actually really well spoken and has experience working with luxury brands like Louis Vutton. The board/advisors are pretty stacked too... lots of government influence.

TLDR; China + Logistics + Rebrand in Q1 might lead to a 10x and/or top 10 coin ranking by the end of the year.

Thanks guys ill look into it now, sounds like it may have some actual potential.

tell me more about this whale the clued you in.

looks like whales are keeping the price down right now. Veeky Forums shilled me the idea of following the whales so here I am

I guess purble blue

only 200 vens? will I make it?
should I drop my 250 REQ into vens?

Holding these two. 60% VEN / 40% REQ
Although I think VEN has more potential in q1

Who here >thunder node

Nothing more comfy than whale watching while you yourself are still accumulating as well.

You should get a little more. There's like a 5 VEN withdrawal fee.

>all in on XLM
>tempted to put some on VEN but those walls are scary
help

not even a strength node, you'll get no lambo

Walls are a bullish sign. It means that whales are keeping the price down so they can accumulate more. I've been invested in VEN since 60 cents and bought more at .80c, $1.00, $2.00 and I'm going to buy more today since its probably the last we will see it below $3.00

CEO hinted Wechat integration during the ama yesterday so yeah. This is probably the best time to buy. I'd buy at least half your xlm stack in. XLM and VEN is about as comfy as you can be for january imho.

Hi,
What do you think to include ICX in portfolio with VEN and what percentage ?

r8 my portfolio

What does this chart show?

My magic crypto ball bot approves (3 days ago, test phase).
Anyways be careful there might be a short term sell-off soon

Gonna make it/10

node here

those (+XRB) are my bags brother. we're gonna make it.

Share the wealth of said crystal ball

I will, once it runs more stable. Still bug hunting