Serious question, why isn't NEO shilled on this board anymore...

Serious question, why isn't NEO shilled on this board anymore? This board used to be all green and now that it acutally moons nobody is talking about this shit anymore.
What do you expect from this coin?

+1

I only have GAS though. Don't really know if they can fuck with the supply making NEO moon and GAS drop.

neo will hit 200 300 easily, i have some but a x3 is too boring to stack more

Holding 265 neo, biz doesn't know everything.

I don't know but I like the fact that it's not spiking like crazy but just growing steadily, unlike everything that is shilled 24/7 in here

ETH, XMR, and this will keep a nice looking portfolio rock solid for the forseeable future. ICX also looks like a potential 4th candidate for guaranteed gains

Rather than neo, you will see neo ICO's being shilled in the upcoming months

After req those 3 are my top 3 holds. Almost sold some xmr yesterday though, glad I didn't

Please tell me more knowledge based user?

Any ones in particular? I'm feeling lazy, shill me some

DBC has taken over.

if DBC doesnt take off i will pretty much forfeit my entire NEO stack. they put so much into this

people shill DBC a lot, it's a vaporey sounding hypecoin but it's built on neo and it just might have legs if the tech works

i unironically believe this to be the safest 3-5 year hold in crypto

Why over ETH?

Check the archive faggot we been rooting for this coin for a while.

it comes down to your own opinion whether chinese or maybe asia in general will be more of a driving force in crypto.
personally i think NEO will be used by all of asia and OMG will be left in the dust

I know I've been looking at DBC. Can't decide if it's worth a couple of eth or not

Don't omg & neo do different things?

Because even at 100 dollars each it's at the equivalent of 30 dollars a few months ago due to btc rising.

I sold it for 650k at a loss back when it tanked after it's first run up to 60 dollar ATH.

At this point buying it is maybe a 300% gain over a few months. Meanwhile you can buy cheaper alts with more room to grow in the same time.

I wouldnt shill you DBC either, I'm planning on investing in NEX

A decentralized exchange on the NEO platform with possible connection to the ETH blockchain, fiat pairings and a limited supply for every participant, so it's possible that whales buy a lot when it releases on exchanges.

Also everyone will be able to stake their tokens (further deflating the coin) to recieve an equivalent amount of the income from the exchange (transaction fees). Will be possible to choose how long you stake them (the longer, the more return)

because Neo was the first big x1000 ICO. back after the re branding event we had 10 neo threads 24/7. Now Neo has taken it's place with the big guys and will never give more than an x3 a year, good for people looking to balance their portafolio with steady grow.
Only newfags don't know about Neo, rest of us know about it but what's the point about shilling it? x3 at best, the coins i'm interested in discussing all have potential to x10-x20 this year.

>Will be possible to choose how long you stake them (the longer, the more return)
Does that scale with inflation? How big would the return be if you staked for like 20 years?

How much do I need to make it, I bought 3 at 30 hoping it would dip and I could get more but it didn't until it was at 60.

Do you guys hodl LRC?

Stake NEX tokens?

This sounds very gimmicky. Chink gimmicky in a good way.

I've looked into nex but couldn't find anything about when the ico is or how to get on the whitelist

This info is not available yet. The only thing we know is that it's planned for Q1. Just check every day if there is new info...

if neos growth outpaces omg at this rate they will just end up buy them out. first mover advantage gives them the edge to take over the east

Neo was shilled HARD 6 months ago, when it was under 5$. You clearly haven't been here that long, i remember the lazytown poster's first thread

Holy shit, that WAS acutally only 6 months ago. Feels like forever I bought my first antshares