If you have a OKEx accoiunt or Huobi, You need to get into ITC right fucking now!

If you have a OKEx accoiunt or Huobi, You need to get into ITC right fucking now!

If you dont have one, go make one NOW and send start sending funds there.

You idiots are always asking for the next 10x coin, well here it is!

ITC is a more user friendly and advanced IOTA. Its currently only available on chink exchanges but Binnance has been buying up and holding for the last 2 weeks.

iotchain.io/

Currently sitting at number 102 on Coin market cap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/#markets

4x in last 5 days

10x within 2 weeks is my bet

Its about to have another dip her, id try get in at 33-35

delete this

I read and watched a lot of stuff on IoT and it is the only coin that I can see currently that will match the growth of Enigma this year, I brought 10k AUD on OKEX anout an hour ago, already very happy.

BUY

user delete PLZZZ. still accumulating my btc aint coming fast enough AAAAA

Nice, bro

I put like 90% of my portfolio on this and grabbed 22k AUD lol

Just going to put it aside and not look at it for a week or two

Chill dude, its going to take a dip here.
Should have but your BTC into something else than transferred

The moment binance pick this up it will be gold...

Glad I got on board two days ago. Thinking about increasing my stack.

how are you sure it will dip from here? its currently 5.59, i bought some at 4.15 a couple hours ago and just 2 days ago it was $2... its not dipping please delete please please please, i need this!!

How do you sign up to OKEX? It doesn't sent me an email code?

This coin is coming to Binance right away
Get in before Binance launches it to Jupiter, that way you can experience a full moon mission.

Check spam folder.

Got it on some shite exchange, but best thing ive done this year

I've had enough of chinktech to be honest.

I don't think he's the one.

Where the hell are the German and Swedish coins? Give me some proper Aryan engineering for fuck sake.

Someone asked for some German engineering?

>Where the hell are the German and Swedish coins? Give me some proper Aryan engineering for fuck sake.
the absolute state of /pol/tards refusing to build intelligent refugee cities, and buying into gook X shittier coins instead.

You might be interested in OMG, NEO or QTUM

My heavy ass bag of VEN is more than enough chinktech for me.

It took RaiBlocks 2 weeks to go from $200,000,000 MC (where ITC is now) to $4,000,000,000. Thats 20x profit.
This coin will move very fast. There is no reason it shouldnt be up there with TRX, NEO and QTUM.

grew 40% since yestreday, so happy i got in when i did

VEN seems to be doing well, why you call your bags heavy?

IOTA is garbage and has no use case at all

Because I fully expect it to be a top 15 market cap at least and i'm getting impatient for that to happen. Chinese whales are still putting up their massive sell walls.

Agree a 100%. 3 weeks to 20x. This baby will go XRB-style apeshit crazy. Just look at the interview with the CEO. The technology is SEAMLESS. It blends in perfectly with ANY IOT device.

meant for (you)

Lots of Aussies in this thread aye? Just loaded up about 6k AUD worth. My small buy from last night is already +40%

This is insane at 200M market cap. Thanks biz!

Fuck youuu just got out of bed at 6am, no sleep, to buy 175of these. Poor fag here. Will I make it ?