I have an RPG book in front of me. I will answer any questions other than the name of the title, production company...

I have an RPG book in front of me. I will answer any questions other than the name of the title, production company, or copyright information. Guess what it is.

How many pages?

Is there an illustration on the cover and if so of what?

What are the core races? What are the stats? I win

Book of Elder Evils

what setting is it? if it's the setting is the same as the title, feel free to write a desciption of the setting, but avoid using words in the title, however feel free to use any other descriptive words unique to the particular setting

if it has no setting, then i will guess it's a gurps book.

What is the core dice mechanic?

Tournament of Rapists
shame on you OP

What color does the book burn?

Not including appendix and character sheets 188.
Yes, a man dressed in exquisite finery. He's had all the moisture sucked from his veins and might even be horribly burned. His clothes, however, are fine. He's armed with a saber and there's a large fantastical creature flying in the background. Immediately behind him is a cage that's been broken open. Nothing else stands out in the scene.
>What are the core races? What are the stats? I win
Humans. The core book has three classes, and one of the supplements introduces a fourth.
>Book of Elder Evils
No
Post apocalyptic fantasy. It's a unique setting and not from a general fantasy line.

D6
No
Standard Yellow.

He asked about stats too, OP.

The stats are determined by point purchase or random rolls for a bonus. There is no specific stats per class, but instead, the amount of points provided.

Lamentations of the Flame Princess?

No.

Is TG throwing in the towel?

I'd say Risus, but the roll for stats and three classes...

It isn't. I'll give the publication year. As this is far harder than I thought it was going to be for people.
>First printing March 2001.

Does it use minis?

No, and as far as I can tell. It doesn't even have rules for their use.

>Tales of a Dying Earth.
Thanks for everybody that played.

Is it MYFAROG

Is it MYFAROG

Numenera?

What is the first letter of the title?