ITT: Shadowrun Memes

ITT: Shadowrun Memes

Why be a Shadowrunner when you can sell out to one of the great Dragons or Corps and make eight times the money, experience virtually no risk, be totally legal, and actually make the world a better place?

lol fuck outta here wagefag. How much did your corpdaddy pay you to write that?

Boo-ring. Do you take Lolfyr as your contact?

I bet he has a SIN Roflmao

>actually make the world a better place
Ahahaha nononono HAAAAAAAA

SIN Face. Have three, had six. All fake. Now on Nick Digger.

>not doing a one man crusade against the corps and dressing up like phantom 2040
You clearly have no idea how to be a moral fag in cyber settings

>Megas make the world a better place

Ha ha, enjoy your early graves soyboys. I'll be fucking thousand dollar a night whores while you assholes eat my reprocessed shit sold as a cheap "Soy" substitute.

I do not consume soy. I am obligatory humanitarian by meta-type and mostly chrome by choice.

Fresh from the filename threats.

>One day, Hyper-capitalism is going to work out for me, even though it hasn't shown any signs of doing that up until this point.
>Just gotta keep pulling on those bootstraps
>Then I'll make it

>Look at me, I'll be able to buy false affection!
>I can pay someone to pretend that they like me for a thousand dollars like anyone will take dollars and not nuyen!
>The megacorps are good for me!
>I'm not isolated, miserable, alone and owned

>no risk
>implying those suits give one single shit about your life
>implying they won't put you on back-to-back suicide missions just to avoid vesting your 401k
>implying they won't just pop your cranial kink bomb and say a hacker did it

>dragons and megas
>make the world a better place

>eight times the money
>implying that in-house workers aren't paid peanuts in comparison to contractors/outside workers

This is your brain on SIN.

>fresh

because the dragon corp has a dress code and dose not look kindly on me blowing up everything that frustrates me, inclouding bob from acounting.

Hi there, it seems you are attempting to use a meme without the proper permission from the Horizon Group.

Following Matrix 2.0 crash, all memes became the legal property of the Horizon Group AAA megacorporation. Thanks to Horizon, memes are easier, safer and more fun to use.

Simply transfer the 50 Nuyen Meme usage fee to Horizon and fill in the following form.

Question 1: I wish to use the following meme:

a) A crudely drawn digital drawing of one or more metahumans.
b) A repeating animated image taken from a non-copyrighted video.
c) An image with impact font added to it.

Question 2: I wish to use the meme for the following purpose:

a) Recreation.
b) Politics.
c) Education.
d) Making fun of MCTendo fanboys.

Question 3: I am a:

a) Horizon corporate citizen.
b) Non-Horizon corporate citizen.
c) Government citizen
d) Metahuman without S.I.N.
c) Technomancer.

Within 48 hours of completing these tasks, you'll get your legal approval and be able to start memeing like a pro.

Memes, made for the win by the Horizon Group.

Horizon

We know what you think.

Waaaiiit... Why do you wanna know if I'm a technomancer?

>50 nuyen Meme Usage Application Fee

>You will likely receive le response within 2 business days of applying
>Should our dedicated Meme Team 'upboat' your application, you will have approval to start memeing like a pro
FTFY

The good old confederate states might take cash, but they despise working for the corporations, so he's still out of luck

How can I run Shadowrun for some friends who have only a bit of experience in RPGs? Is the rules lite version any good?

I hear that there's a Blades in the Dark hack that might be worth looking into

I'm just going to leave this here.

sick of this meme. It's aksually a very simple dice pool system, with mostly opposed rolls.
(attr+skill) vs (attr+skill) Just ignore all the minutae and extraneous rulesets unless your group enjoys the crunch.

Wait, when is it implied he's actually Lofwyr? I thought he was just someone who worked for him.

>virgin shaman
say this to my bro Dietrich's face, faggot

Listen here Satan, Dietrich is a mage and a shaman, not just a mage.

Nice trips faggot

Objectively, in Shadowrun as in real life, you get better security & quality of life by selling out.

However, in Shadowrun as in real life, some people just can't fit themselves in the corporate mold. They are misfits. Most barely get by on the fringes, but a few do really well in the economy's interstitial tissue.

And, in Shadowrun as in real life, corporations actually get a lot of use out of these "outsiders", because there isn't really an outside at all.

I like how the cat speaks in an electronic font.

That's like saying Pathfinder is just d20+skill+modifire and beat the target number.
It's true.
But also full of shit and only the tip of the mighty world ending leviathan that's posing as iceberg.

>S-K HQ
I'm sure the 10596 means something specific, but "SK HQ" says Lofwyr to me.

Was pretty obvious from the start. He's smugger than an oujou on crack, high-ranked member of SK yet flips at the mere idea of serving a dragon, and can't pick a guise that wouldn't scream immadragonrawr to save his life.
In Dragonfall that was all but spelled out should you chat with him. Play Dragonfall, I still think it's the best of the series, although I've liked HK as well.

Fuck you, shamans are the best! Mages out! REEEEE!

>Play Dragonfall, I still think it's the best of the series, although I've liked HK as well.
Dragonfall is very good, especially with Director's Cut, but I still prefer Hong Kong. I liked the runners more in HK, I liked the plot better, and I liked the setting more (HK>Berlin). Oh, and hacking was actually a thing that was fun in HK, while in Dragonfall it was tedious as fuck.

go

He basically says so himself, when asked about his work for great western dragons he answers that you are mistaken, and he doesnt work for them, he represents them.

Gobbit confuses my dick. On one hand she's super cute. On the other hand her habits are disgusting.

Gobbet is prefect in every way.

Begone pesky shill. Never cut a deal with a dragon.

I haven't been able to play HK as I can't decided on a character. I like shaman-mage types like I played in both previous games, but Gobbet seems too fun to leave out and having two doesn't seem handy.

I recommend playing a character with some decking and rifle skills.
No offense to Is0bel and Duncan, but I never found them as useful.
I don't know if you know about the other two characters you can choose from, but they're both great fun to bring along.

The Rigger seems terrible, but Is0bel and Duncan seem worth while. Though just from a personality standpoint rather than capabilities.

In HK, having your character, whatever you decide to make them, also be the Face is VERY essential to success.
I know your dilemma. Pic related.

One thing to keep in mind is, AP is the god stat. Having more total is worth more than a lot of other things. 2 shamans isn't a terrible idea in that regard

Play a troll axe adept with max strength and a Scorpion totem then have Gobbet cast Haste and Wild Aim on you as you chop down fools with your chi-focused axe. No encounter on Hard will last more than two turns. Be sure to don the hkpf eod suit for extra Rosen Ritter verisimilitude.

I went Melee-SS in both Returns and Dragonfall so I went Decker in HK for a change of pace. Is0bel was wasted yeah, but my team was usually Gobbet, Duncan, and the Rigger. He's fucking crazy, but god damn he's good.

>Not running with Best Boy

Like I said, he's crazy, but he's god damn strong. There is a reason I usually took him. When I traded someone out it was usually Duncan, for the Samurai.

>and the Rigger
Oh, right. Sorry, brainfart.

>Sticking your dick in toxic
i seriously hope you guys don't do this.

>toxic
Rat is au naturelle

Yes. It is. He's posted under that sort of methodology before.

Shaman of any totem can be toxic. She isn't despite her non-existent hygiene and taste for garbage.
She always gave off kid rather than peer or romantic interest vibes to me, though.

>farts literal clouds of poison/acid
>non-toxic
[x]Doubt

Toxics come from one of three schools, sterilists, avengers or poisoners.

She's neither. She's just filthy. Rat shaman.

>Rat's custom tear gas
>leaves no background count
girl's gotta defend her body from depredations somehow

I think we're working off different definitions of toxin
One user is using toxic as in "unclean"
One user is using toxis, as in the term for corrupted shamans.

I'm not a dragon, but even if I was there wouldn't be anything wrong with that. The Dragons are the chosen race and deserve to rule over all the other nam... I mean Metahumanity, so as to prevent the rise of the Horr... societal problems from devou... ruining the world. So in short, you should make a deal with a dragon.

working off...or having fun with

>chosen race
>loses fights to a bunch of really big floaty rocks
???

Gobbet is gross and ugly, surprised by the fanclub she has here.

Gross yes, ugly no.
There is a reason I said she confused my dick.

probably ratfags.

still better than is0bel

More L5R please.

Mages and spirits are serious business.

Anyone else got spirits to post

Ain't you never seen rioting before?

Consistent with SRHK's horror theme, your crewmates are based on classic horror archetypes.

Hannibal Racter=Dresses like Dracula, behaves like Lecter, motivated like Dr. Frankenstein. *tips fedora*

Izzy=Igor, low to the ground, disfigured (inside) and good with tech

Gaichu=Hunchback of Notre Dame, an outsider ever looking in. He's also a fucking ghoul samurai who makes his first appearance by teleporting behind you m8

Gobbet=obviously a witch but I can't pinpoint which particular folktale. Her arc seems more of a hangover of Glory's story than anything else.

Duncan=the straight investigator that gets weirded out in all horror stories. Apart from you, he's the only other Seattle gaijin.

Bonus: Ku Feng=she's a fucking vampire, m8

No, he's right. Even by filename thread standards it's just sad.

The missions artwork is better than anything we could hope to post.

How does one become an ex-dragon?

>extraction target spent all his bodyguard money on initiative boosters
>has 6 initiative passes