POTENTIAL 10X BITCLAVE

You ready for a moon mission? Bitclave has finished it's ICO and the tokens got unlocked a few days ago, currently trading on Bibox and Hitbtc for around 13p.

Currently partnered with; Storj, Oracle's, Trust wallet, Coinstaker, ERC20 Fund, Leadflip, Science Blockchain, Robotex, Cointelegraph, Coinspeaker, Cash track, Start up grind, Fuse, Nixden, Society, Kyber, FuzeX, Ochain, Bancor, QTUM + more.

Reached crowdfunding goal of 25m in 30 seconds.

You can find the white paper here;

www . bitclave . com/en/white-paper/

(Remove space around fullstops)

The team they have are all highly qualified and many have PhDs, and Masters in their respected fields.

They have a working Alpha that is already in use. Seriously guys. Do not miss out on this.

Veeky Forums has gave me many rides so it's time I returned. REMEMBER DYOR and enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitclave/#markets
etherdelta.com/#0x1234567461d3f8db7496581774bd869c83d51c93-ETH
etherdelta.com/#0x68e14bb5a45b9681327e16e528084b9d962c1a39-ETH
etherscan.io/token/0x68e14bb5a45b9681327e16e528084b9d962c1a39
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just bought some, this is going to rocket. Thanks for the tip

those are strong partnerships

The team are solid and with good tech. Getting this at the price now is a pure steal.

Why is this shit below ICO then?

Most likely because the ICO token holders sold. The real question is why buy at an ATH?

Got a few airdropped. Imma be rich boi!

100% scam coin

obscure exchange. once it releases on a proper exchange it will be too late

Nice FUD attempt

Is JSE worth investing in? looks promising but I need opinions

I got in at 0.01c. the people selling obviously aren't looking long term.

like I said DYOR and make your own mind up

Hmm, can't argue with that. Chasing candles is probably worse than buying this. I looked at the team, seems legit. Bought some, why not?

agreed, once it does launch on a proper exchange the price will go up allot

It's not below ico
Ico price was 10 cents according to icodrops

it's not showing up to me on hitbtc. did anyone buy there?

is bibox hard to use? you gave me fomo

nvm, found it. it's on the ico section

Its like kucoin.

Im holding bibox tokens.

what do bix tokens do?

It's not, the last price you could buy the token before it hit exchanges was .10c, it's trading at .16c with the high being .33c, bare in mind this is all from small exchanges.

Talking about the ratio though. Check the trades on ED from last night. It's slowly going up though, true. But being up in USD does not mean anything when we entered a huge bull market since the ICO happened.

Like binance or kucoin, but under radar now.

Bibox have 37 million daily volume and increasing

it gives you shares of each coin like kucoin?

What the fuck is the circulating supply for this coin????

Bibox is a kucoin clone, very easy to use. Had no issues.

Okay, done buying in, feel free to pump now.

whats the "Remark" field for when withdrawing on bibox?

The fucking Bibox exchange is a piece of shit. I refresh the page and enter a sell order at, say, 0.00028 and click "Limit Order Sell", it fucking reverts the price to market price automatically. You have to wait till it fucking refreshes fully before typing a value in the price box otherwise the fucking price changes to market price. Fucking sell order was at 0.00025 but fucking Bibox turned it into 0.000235 because of this. Never fucking using this exchange again. No order confirmation, fucking price box value changes on its own.

Someone help a bro out here

Also the fucking trade history and orderbook lags minutes behind, you'd have to fucking refresh constantly to keep up to date with the fucking orderbook

Not only did it turn my sell order of 0.00025 into fucking 0.000235, it fucking hit my later sell order at 0.00025 without even fucking showing me that the price was closing in because the fucking orderbook and past trades lag minutes behind.

What the fuck is this exchange, burned me so fucking hard, Fucking this shit never using this shitty exchange again.

use ED

this shit's not on EtherDelta

It's under CAT-ETH

Bitclave is partnered with Etherdelta so it will be there

>It's under CAT-ETH
Then why the fuck isn't that listed in coinmarketcap then? Fuck this shit
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitclave/#markets

How do you even know that it's on ED without specifically looking for it there?

It's on Etherdelta as CAT2-ETH

I can't do it for you man, I'm just putting it out there. when it hits Liqui and Bittrex expect the price to increase.

token address

Why isn't it listed in coinmarketcap then? So frustrating.

i dont know

What is the circulating supply? Not easily available anywhere I've looked

It only hit the exchanges like a day ago, give it a week or so and everything will be sorted

total supply is 2b and circulating is 500m, the remaining 1.5b are being locked away.

How do I even know when a coin is about to be listed on EtherDelta? Unlike Kucoin they don't even have a telegram or anything to inform people.

I don't know, I don't work there, I'm just trying to help y'all out with some potentially easy money

Have faith in the chinese.

When is this coin even listed on ED? You obviously know enough to know that. How would I even be aware of this coin or any other shitcoin going on ED, or Kucoin, or existing?

Isn't there a calendar someone that says "on this date this shitcoin goes on ED, its first ever exchange" "on that date that shitcoin goes on Kucoin" etc etc?!?!

Otherwise where do people get the information without following literally every fucking shitcoin twitter account?

literally any token can be traded on ed, there are already buy orders but people don't realise you can just paste the token address into the url

etherdelta.com/#0x68e14bb5a45b9681327e16e528084b9d962c1a39-ETH

I have like 12 accounts for different exchanges now, starting to piss me off desu

Should have made a seperate email for these.

I'll buy 2k of these for the lulz.

I know this but when a token first appears on ED, or is about to, how would I be fucking alerted?

Most of the time for moon missions you wont know until it's too late.

is the actual address, dude was trying to scam you with his fake adress. People are trading that already. The Coins always announce a contract address after the ico at some point, once it's announced, you can start trading.

>scam
it's just the wrong bitclave sweeite
etherscan.io/token/0x68e14bb5a45b9681327e16e528084b9d962c1a39

Put 20 bucks in it. How fucked am I?

Is there a website where new contract addresses of recent ICPs are fucking aggregated so I don't have to monitor ten different social medias and forums?

Take this as an example. BitClave got on ED back in November 2017. How would I be alerted then?

lmao this idea is so dumb
no one is going to use this

99% of all crypto won't be used lol

Well fuck me. I made an account on Bibox and send some ether there. Normally it should arrive after 12 confirmations, i allready have 100+ and the funds arent showing. Did i get fucked by mr china Veeky Forums?

nah man it will show, just be patient

The adresses all match in etherscan, and it's been over an hour by now. Ether only takes 5-10 minutes max usually... :/

some cases are longer unfortunately dude :/ hope it comes through shortly for you!