Portfolio reached six digits yesterday. Enjoying two weeks on the beach. Gf gave me a massive blowjob two hours ago

Portfolio reached six digits yesterday. Enjoying two weeks on the beach. Gf gave me a massive blowjob two hours ago.

Who else here /comfy/?

>inb4 No, she doesn't know a thing about my crypto gains. I convinced her I have a Clash of Clans addiction and need to constantly check my village and do raids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCOQNMSwDO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reach 6 figures
>If you cashed out it would be 5 figures again due (((taxes)))

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

how massive was the blowjob?

>No, she doesn't know a thing about my crypto gains. I convinced her I have a Clash of Clans addiction and need to constantly check my village and do raids
This is genius. Please say more.

This. We must all know.
Was it more massive than the bj I got last night from my gf?
thus:
>Who else here /comfy/?
I'm comfy.

>tfw I live at the beach
>tfw gf sucks my dick daily

kek my daily routine is something normies brag about

portfolio reached six figures today. enjoying some Mahou Shoujo. waifu dakimakura will never cheat on me or betray me.
im /comfy/

>21
>reach 7 figures a month ago
>fuck some model at a party with coke on NYE
>still feel like shit because I 'm not in the 8 figures club yet, and could have

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

>daytrading
>making gains
>miss work a few days due to moon missions
>fired
wat do

Aussie beach?

Massive blowjob. She took it all in. I came buckets and she kept sucking hard for a solid three minutes after I came. This kills the dick.
Funny part is that I'm a Poorfag neet to the outside world. My siblings offer to give me money because they feel I'm having a hard time. I follow Veeky Forums advice and don't tell anyone but I'm feeling ashamed when people around me actually like me for what I am and not for gainz

your gf has fat calves familia

>Mfw I will probably make it but have to hide my animu powerlevel irl

>people around me actually like me for what I am and not for gainz

Post more feet

fuck off shitskin

I have the cutest gf ever that I will probably marry one day, been together over 2 years and lived together for 7 months.

Only problem is she isn't into sucking dick.

She has sucked my dick maybe 3 times in our entire relationship. How do I get her to enjoy smoking my pole (nice 7 inch thick white cock)

Bro you better be upfront with her about this. Try going down on her and guilt-tripping her into not sucking your dick.

I know I know. But really. All my family is legit worried of me because muh autism.
Since I was always like this I don't feel any difference but as I grow older the Normans get restless. Now they worry of my financial future but I'm pretty sure if I tell them I made it they will still worry about the autism And ask me for free gibs.

My gf didnt like it either but i always moan when she sucks my dick to show her how good it feels and now she blows me 90% of the time every time we have sex

Mine doesn't/can't do it to save her life. Dumping her next month.

A lot of them just won't/can't.

Unironically this. Otherwisde she wouldn't know if she's doing a good job at it and feel awkward.

Watch I love you, man with her

Wipe your ass.

>>inb4 No, she doesn't know a thing about my crypto gains. I convinced her I have a Clash of Clans addiction and need to constantly check my village and do raids

Fucking kek

But doesn't she get annoyed at you spending time on the game instead of her?

My gf knows I like crypto and still gets annoyed with me for not giving her attention

Do it user. The dick deserves the succ.
Most likely if you ditch her and tell her the reason she will hate you BUT she will probably learn to succ like a goddess with her next couple.

Don't let anyone ever know about your gainz

Dude. She doesn't love you.

I had a coach in my younger days and just got my first gf. He asked me if she blows me and I said no. Then he asked me did you do anal. I said no. He told me, sorry man but she doesn't love you. I thought it was just bullshit at the time and he was messing with me. In a month she cheated on me with a good friend.

Since then I have lived with his lesson and it proved so fucking true every time even if it's crude.

> yellow feet

I-is your gf asian?

wash it better

Thing is that if you tell her people are depending on your attacks she will feel less prone to bitching about it.
Once I told her my clan was demoted because I missed two attacks(because I was spending time with her) and she was bummed about it.

Also, if your gf doesn’t suck your peepee, it doesn’t mean she doesn’t love you - it means she’s not sexually attractive to you and she probably sees you as being the submissive\ immature one in the relationship.

You can’t negotiate genuine sexual attraction unfortunately, even with crypto gains.

Jesus are you serious?

I can't believe a girlfriend would support that.

My girlfriend is very possessive of my time.

> sexually attracted

>You can’t negotiate genuine sexual attraction unfortunately, even with crypto gains.

Interestingly research shows women have more and better orgasms with wealthier men

Crypto makes men good at sex, basically.

Take the plunge user, go full time.

Female orgasms are theoretically supposed to help with conception, its billions of years of evolution telling her that this guy will provide for her and her offspring, and to make sure it happens.

My chinese gf sucks me off every night

/comfy/ as fuck

Pics of chink

Pics or GTFO

>possessive

Spoiler alert: you’re the girlfriend.

you find a new girl, that's how

>tfwnogf
fuck you all normies

>kek my daily routine is something normies brag about

kekek, my daily routine of boasting on biz is something normies brag about

>implying Im a Chad and never posted in a Mfw nogf thread or a feels thread

Wealthier men act more confident because they rarely give a fuck. That's more important then wealth itself.

Being a wealthy aspie will not make you good as sex

Just teach her how user, its not that hard. Plus if you ever break up you know every guy she's gonna be with after is gonna know someone taught her how to suck it. This is will subconsciously disgust them and you know have a piece of your girl no other man will ever have. This keeps me going

>massive blowjob
Because she's a massive landwhale?

>>They'll be disgusted

Uhh, user.. that's not how it works.

>This is will subconsciously disgust them
Lol. There is literally nothing better than fucking a married woman.

>marriage
>Only problem is she isn't into sucking dick.

Get a load of this blue pilled cuck

Fellow user, deep down every man is disgusted of the thought of his current girl with another lover. If your girl isn't a virgin you will one day think about a previous guy dicking her down and the disgust reaction is an automatic subconscious response. If you have a girl now you can easily confirm this to yourself. If you like the girl i guarantee you will rationalize a way in your head that you are head and shoulders her best lover. I know i do when a girl doesn't know more than like 2 positions and especially when she doesn't know how to slob a knob

drugs. molly or some blow, she'll fall in love with it and associate the good feelings with cock

>Mom gives me $50 for Christmas
>NYE I tell her I have 10k cash
>cries on phone

Feels good man

This. Hold her head (don't force her head on you, just hold it) and tangle your fingers in her hair. Throaty moans, little "involuntary" hip thrusts every now and then. Give her a few "Oh God baby, it feels so good" or even just a "fuck". She will fall in love with blowing you if you reward her with this kind of passion and vulnerability. Women crave validation in this form. Trust me.

But I do have a girlfriend user. We've been together a few years now and I know she used to be in a sorority while in university. The thing is - I've also fucked other girls, spit in their mouths while we're fucking and they're calling me daddy, etc etc. That shit is a part of life. If you let something as inconsequential as what you're talking about fuck up a good thing then you're so deep into the spectrum that I seriously doubt you'll ever have a real girlfriend (or one that isn't totally fucking disgusting).

I think back at my earlier girlfriends who I 'broke in' almost as was being described in the original post I replied to and am ENVIOUS of their new boyfriends who get to take advantage of the good little sluts I turned these girls into. They don't have to do any work for it - they immediately reap the spoils of my hard work. That's why I said >it doesn't work like that user.

Please tell me you are serious... so I can feel bad for you and stuff.

yes
captcha confirms holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=sCOQNMSwDO4