So, your resume shows that you're 27 and you've never had a job. What were you doing for all that time?

>So, your resume shows that you're 27 and you've never had a job. What were you doing for all that time?

I was literally browsing Veeky Forums and reddit. I have no idea what to do. I screwed up my whole life and I wish I was dead.

me 2 except im 26
have a nice day ^__^

most jobs will be automated anyway in the next 10 years. make money now chasing shitcoin pumps like the rest of us

Weren't you learning some solidity and web3? What are you faggots doing? What was your plan if this volatility goes away?

>r*ddit
You have to go back.

try to get whatever jobs you're going for but don't worry some restaurant or retail spot will eventually hire you. work there for a year while continuing the job hunt

me too except im 20 and have a bright future because im gonna get rich with my link holdings

the absolute state of biz

>reddit
Found your problem.

me except I'm 29 kek

You are all still young, it's not too late if you actually start trying.

delet
volatility wont go

OP, what are you applying for?

You guys make me feel good about myself, ty

if decent hindu rajah from jaipur can go into coding so can u, you lazy fuck. get ur shit together

Me except 22, starting to sweat it now already, can't even imagine the feel when you're 27. I want to start a new education at 24 max.

>I was literally browsing Veeky Forums and reddit. I have no idea what to do. I screwed up my whole life and I wish I was dead.
Welcome aboard!

You're stressing over nothing. You were a freelance (whatever job you're after). John Doe (one of your friends) was a big client of yours. He's your first reference. Sally (your sister/mom/whoever) was also one of your clients. You get the point...

Just say you were not in a position to hold a career. But, "(highlight the good things you have done in that time)"

Researched into xyz and made money
Work ethic in daily routine
Reference high school/college grades
Say that you traveled abroad to find yourself or something and make stuff up
Maybe tell them you drove for Uber a lot.

Honestly it seems that you are in a bad place but believe me, if you are only 27 then you are fine. I have met many people that have not had a job or are just so incredibly dumb and are successful now.

Same here. But I'm never going to look for a job. If the bubble pops or Iose all my money(more likely) I'm killing myself. Heroin OD is a very comfy dead

>kek thanks user, uhh I-I mean, Mr. Shekelberg!

Same.

>wanting to wageslave for mr.shekelstein's leavings
top cuck