I need profanity adequate for a fantasy setting set during the pike&shot era. Racist, class-based...

I need profanity adequate for a fantasy setting set during the pike&shot era. Racist, class-based, dynastic and "national" insults are also welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnFeJzOfvxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When in doubt, insult their cuisine. Every culture eats something that its neighbors think is gross. Persians still insult Arabs with the phrase "malakh-khor" to this day, even though locusts aren't nearly as popular a food as they once were.

Taffer

Well, a classical source is:
youtube.com/watch?v=qnFeJzOfvxQ

You should also commit to memory and carefully ponder pic related.

>sciences
>political perfidy
Every time

"Son of a submariner!"
An insult which implies that the person insulted was fathered by a homosexual.

>pike and shot
>submariner
user - I - how do I say this?

Based Swedes

Looks like somebody got cuekrd by turk.

What? You mean there aren't any submarines? Can I at least suplex a train?

>French
>Underhanded warlike race
I would probably roll up a french heavy cavalryman.

I hate the new edition where they nerfed the french to the point that they can't properly fight a war anymore. Getting beaten by Germany twice in under a century also makes no sense lorewise.

>Gets defeated by literally the entire world
>Twice
>In under half a century
>Gets a a fourth reich just because the new author hates France THAT much
Germany is a fucking Mary Sue "woe is me" victim of everyone else but at the same time beloved by everyone fuck this shit.

I just hope this new Macron guy does something cool and doesn't turn out to be YET ANOTHER Caesar clone. France already had two of those, a third one would be WAY too on the nose. Especially after Germany already had three shitty reichs.

>Gets twice defeaten in war with Germany within a century
>[ackchyually.jpg intesifies]
>realise that the France-Prussian war and the Second World War are in fact within a century of eachother
You win this round, little fucker

The last reich was really not thought out fully before release.
>Overhype German military and have it conquer half of the world
>Realize you can't do this to the setting and backpedal like hell by introducing a horde of russians that suddenly wreck Germany when they were roflstomped by them earlier

This calls for a celebratory smug anime face.

This was the very first thing I thought of when I glanced over the thread kek

>Russia is this really big, impossible to invade country
>But it also has over a hundred million people living in it
>Despite being so cold, everyon who sets foot in it freezes to death and their empire collapses
Did the author even fucking proofread? That's not how reality works.

>Russia uses winter and cold damage to kill of invaders
>Cold damage that somehow doesn't affect the russians themselves
>Until they invade Finland and freeze to death
The whole northern front setting is full of mechanical inconsistencies, but I suppose that's what you get when you base it entirely on having a small numbered memerace with epic statblocks fighting hundreads of thousands of 1 HD peasants.

To be fair, Finns can be pretty hardcore.

Reminded me of this.

>Germany is a fucking Mary Sue
>Losing back to back wars
>Mary sue
Speaking unironically this is why I cannot take Nazi/German expy antagonists (eg. Belka and the Helghast) seriously in games after the first game they are in. Lose one war, fine shit happens. Lose your second war specifically for revenge, okay that's a bit sad, losing the third war after being humiliated back to back is just fucking pitiful.

wow this person really hated turks

Actually he was the one person who really loves them. He was just writing that for the whole rest of the world.