Anyone else riding the good goy gains?

Ripple breaching $2.50 usd.

buying all the bancor I can get instead

Was previously 80% in ripple after buying in at 20c. Split half of it into iot chain at 1.50.

I think i'm gonna make it brahs.

Happy fucking new year.

ffs this just won't stop

Ripple is poor man's XLM. Everyone knows it and everyone predicts it will crash in 2018. The whole point of cryptocurrency was decentralisation. What's the fuck we the investors want something a literal may-may tier quasi-fiat currency on steroid?

It'll get close to $3, then crash around 2.20-2.30 before surging again and settling in the $2.50-$2.80 range.

>The whole point of cryptocurrency was decentralisation.
yeah we are way beyond that
2017 was the year people stopped giving a fuck about fundamentals
no one is going to actually use any of it

>I hate making money
>You can only choose one phantasy currency to make money with
Do you hear yourself talking, user? This is how dumb you sound.

mfw trading in fiat

Up 735% so far

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S NOT CRYPTO

I feel like XRP is going to be added to Coinbase anytime soon. Ignoring the number 2 market cap coin would be insane at this point.

I wish for this to happen, but if that were the case you better believe there'd be more sell-walls to silently accumulate a larger amount of XRP to dump it once the price rises.

>muh decentralizayyshun
This board is so fucking stupid. This is a business and finance board, not a political subr*ddit. If you're not here to make money, you know where you need to go.

This guy gets it.

>The whole point of cryptocurrency was decentralisation
No it's about making a lot of money on useless currency.

We're pushing the 2.60 usd sell wall on finex what the actual fuck.

This is making my dick so hard.

$2.60 sell wall down...

thanks just bought 81k

Ripple is MOOOONING!

XRP is not about retards investing their pocket money. Buy it or don't, won't make any fucking difference. The people who invested early are the ones who realised that this coin will reach 20$< based on use case alone. That's right. Go back a few months to people talking about it. This isn't a coin that people were waiting for the masses to jump on to make gains lol. XRP is going up and it's your choice if you want the easiest x100 or not.

> retards investing their pocket money

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

If this goes to $100 I'd be set for life, that seems way too good to be true

>If this goes to $100 I'd be set for life