I feel lile I'm not going to make it. Someome post a portfolio smaller than mine so I can feel better about myself

I feel lile I'm not going to make it. Someome post a portfolio smaller than mine so I can feel better about myself.

I feel like making it. Just turned 1000 eur to 13k eur with utrust

Not going to make it either. Hold me lads.

with that kind of money you should risk more...

...instead you put your money to most obvious top 5 coins that already have mooned 10000x times from their start

with this approach you are not gonna make it

>tfw bought 50k PRL for 4 cents - thats how you make real gains

Smh I sold my UTK at a loss.

Just buy more REQ.

Mine's smaller but considering I just started with $800 a month ago and you're holding mostly grandpacoin I'll probably pass you soon.
You need to take some more risk or you won't make it.

why the fuck are you holding coins like this right now?
you literally could have bought any 5 of the coins shilled on Veeky Forums in december and 5x your portfolio

Have you considered that investing in the top marketcap coins might not be the fastest rocket to moonsville, OP?

Just drop these bags and hold moon coins, REQ XLM TRX ICON.
Come on don't be a reddit bitch "play it safe guisee"

You're an okay newfag.

Sarcasm?

Started with 2k... meh

I am brand new to this board and just installed blockfolio. What crypto should I buy? I am very poor and only got 300 bucks to start with.

I only started with $900 a month ago. I had no idea what I was doing so I said fuck it and sat on XLM and XRP. Look at me now senpai.

Geez, this COSS coin only has 25m market cap and it's below a dollar, seems like a solid buy

You're playing it way too safe, you definitely won't make it this way.

Do or die user, balls to the wall.

fuck off and DYOR

what a shitfolio

That is the ultimate newfag portfolio lol. I'd lose DBC and pick up some ICX. Never held REQ but seems to do well, plus bi weekly updates handy for hype. I have 140K LINK so Im gonna be biased there.

You should never really be all alts though, need some btc/eth incase of a rapid dip and a buy order at 20-30% below current price of coin you beleive in. Picked up LINK at 3700 yesterday and sold at 4500 because of that. If it goes down, well hey, you got more of that coin you like.

All alts is asking for disaster though

The moon mission has only begun, friendo.

Though CMC has screwed up the circulating supply. Actual supply is 93M, which puts marketcap closer to $39M. But it's still a very good buy with lots of room to grow.

Nigger this isn't plebbit. No.

Here ya go cunt

I'm going to die poor aren't I

>XVG
hahahahahahahahahha

>confido
holy fuck user

Learning the trade currently, but got £10K to throw in once I’m confident enough.

It's fine..Hold DBC for now..New exchange listing soon...

you are really not going to make it.. are you even browsing biz?

invest now in: req, hst and lamden (tau)

What do i do guise

AHHHHHHHHH what should I change
Wanted to put that $3k in tether into OMG, is that sound?
Also do you guys think Bancor has any future? It's been pretty dead since ICO.

>meme portfolio
will only make maybe 2x-10x gains. you're not making it

with that wisdom, you will make it with any amount senpai

when?
started with 2k too but at 6k now thanks to gradual all-in req at 8, 12, 21 and 30 cents

Poor college student fag here

i invested closer to $500

>4 shitty memes
You're like the guy who starts lifting with starting strength or thinks /mu/ listens to good music

I'm just watching it for shits and giggles

But /mu/ actually listens good music, user.

Started with $300 a week ago

What are your goals?
Daytrading?

You can easily just copy paste the most popular coins on coinmarketcap or even in this thread. Wait for the pump and then dump. Rinse/repeat.

Saving up for major purchase?
You want to look at projects that have major dates coming up this year, and hold them until they pump.

Hodling for early retirement?
Look up anything that offers passive income buy it and forget about it

>Not holding XLM
>Not Holding XRP

Why would you even?

Whats the best system for buying the new cryptos?

Like COSS or XLM

You have to buy them on an exchange, usually with BTC or ETH. Check Coinmarketcap.com, find the one you want, check the markets tab to see where they're available. You should be able to click on it to take you directly to the website.

Thanks bro

I was worth 0.5 btc like 6 days ago and then went all in on xlm at 1650 sats and I'm up almost 4x since
you gotta risk it a bit more boyo

started just a few days ago. Gonna die.

Started this a few days ago, how does my portfolio look?

>Implying SS isn't a good program for novices
>Implying /mu/ doesn't listen to good music

How does it feel to be an absolute brainlet?

Started with 50 usd a few weeks ago.

>implying ss doesn't work for novices
>implying listening to more diverse genres won't make for a better listening experience
You're like someone who loves to feel superior to others by disagreeing with them without thinking at all, you cuntnosed contrarian