Lol to you faggots that panic sold XRB and are spreading FUD. whos ready for bull-run 2.0...

lol to you faggots that panic sold XRB and are spreading FUD. whos ready for bull-run 2.0? who in here is REAL comfy with their XRB. come out you faggots.

who the fuck would sell XRB when its literally the next bitcoin

LINK and FUNlets and people that hold BTC

bump please give me attention

>the next bitcoin
what a delusional pajeet

>p2p currency
>no fee's
>instant transactions

its not like bitcoin was once designed to be like this or anything

i sold 40% of my stack that i bought at 16.69$ for 20$ profit...
but the other 60% i bought before $9. new to crypto... learnt my fucking lesson hahahaha fuck

lol heres the FUDlet, oh man. even if you dont believe in XRB throw a few grand on it at LEAST user. do you really not want 500% gains in the next week?

you think it about the technology? you are new here boy! the hype will die only the normie money matter! ask a normie about XRB...

jeeze i started crypto a month ago and even im not that retarded, being new is a shitty excuse.

>you think it about the technology? you are new here boy! the hype will die only the normie money matter! ask a normie about XRB...

nice grammar faggot, you think normies pumped XRB this past week? what UNTIL normies get a hold of it, what the fuck you think'll happen?

yes because fast transactions (in theory) = the next bitcoin
dream on little boy

another one for the pink wojak collage in a year
it will be glorious

lol so salty. free transactions, instant, no miners.

stick with your 1 hour transactions, 30 dollar fees, and mining maintenance that sucks up as much energy as fucking denmark.

kys faggot i still have 2k xrb

lol sure user. even if you do, you dont deserve it because youre fucking retarded.

well matey you live and learn right xxxxxD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

are you implying bitcoin is the only xrb competitor? all the new blockchain projects are fast, scalable, and free of miners. and they can do a lot more than just transfer internet money from one teenager to another

lol oh user. youre so cute. you better put money into it before its too late. im gonna laugh when youre spreading FUD when its 10x from here on out in a month or so.

no!
...fuck

if this gets to 40B I will admit defeat. but it won't. this is a fad like iota but with a more narrow use case. there are many other projects out there with a much easier path to 10x at this point

Yeah like normies knew about bitcoin before it reached $900

kys you fucking retard, you can't even spell.