Alright you faggots, I'm going to shill you the next 10-100x moon coin

Alright you faggots, I'm going to shill you the next 10-100x moon coin.
You see the logo in the picture? That's the logo that's going to get you into lamboland.

>premise
UFR aims to combine the worlds most revolutionizing conceptual technologies: decentralization and information sharing (filesharing). UFR is completely unique in it's idea and execution, there is no other competitor in the market. Therefor, the potential to boom is enormous.

>why it will moon
Current Torrenting technology suffers from the issue of being centralized through trackers and magnet/file exchanges. Piratebay and Kat.ph. What do the latter two have in common? They were both centralized, and were both shut down by government. Many pajeet sites impersonating the latter two have popped up and it's fucking up pirating at large. This pattern of instability will continue forever until Torrenting becomes decentralized. UFR is The Piratebay/Torrenting meets Blockchain. UFR works by having a distributed hash table on the Ethereum network, completely decentralizing the filesharing process. Everything is handled within a nifty GUI connected to the blockchain.

>pros
- Absurdly low marketcap
- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain

>cons
- No proof of concept yet.
- Anonymous team.
- Not on many marketplaces yet.

The developers have stated that they are working on getting UFR on Bittrex/Binance. The price is almost guaranteed to at least double before that. The alpha launches in 2018 Q1, which will pump up the price guaranteed, no matter the quality of the initial product.

>tl;dr
Unique blockchain technology that is guaranteed to at the very minimum 2x, with chances of it booming up to 10-100x as it's currently criminally undervalued. If you do anything, read the whitepaper.
Do your own research on this coin and do not blindly believe me or any other fucking shills here.

Other urls found in this thread:

upfiring.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Na

ask them to change their name to upfire
seriously
the name is a fucking killer

When you have stuff like COLX, does it really matter?

>COLX

ALQO is superior in every way

50% of my portfolio, most promising underdog of the year desu. At least 3x as soon as they get listed on non-shit exchanges

gone balls deep in this

Same.

I have 100 of these, am I good?

>Charge users to pirate shit
Good idea pajeets, now fuck off

>tfw no seeders
Not a problem with UFR.

>tfw netflix and other services have millions of users
Yeah UFR definitely has no chance. Users paying 0.01$ for a download? Pfttttt user be real.

>tfw all big torrentsites are infested with viruses
UFR has a rating system that specifically prevents this.

See you on the moon. Or not, if you don't listen to my advice.

im going headfirst into this coin. dont miss out on this amazing opportunity.

Low cap coins that aren't shit are a fucking dime a dozen anons. Get in while you still can.

Picked some up

this looks promising, fuck it I join this moonride!

Responsive devs are actually a rare sight. Seems cool

How will this be better against a government shit down?
Is it privity oriatated hiding your IP and all that.

Where are the other eleven?

The whole network is settled on the Ethereum blockchain. Therefor, there is no central point of failure. The distributed hash table is, as the name implied, distributed over the entire network. Everyone therefor has a list of all the "files" on the network. This is contrarily to modern day trackers and torrent websites. Their filetables are situated on a single server. Server shutdown by government = bye bye tracker/website. This is not possible with UFR due to the decentralization as I just mentioned (distributed over the entire Eth blockchain).

That means they're common

Oh look it's this copy-paste again.
Go away Pajeet.

> $0.50 per coin
that's pretty expensive

How do I buy this? It's not on Binance.

it's a scam. no code no nothing. i'ts just a scam.

upfiring.com/

To the moon

Best coin below 10 mil usd

Scam coin. No team, no development, there's only a whitepaper. Dump this before developer sells part of his coins like he did way before.

at this point all of you deserve to lose your money

The price is too high already for being a scam coin. It will crash sooner or later.

looks like this project is not for you. go back to your top 100 coins. no risk no gains.