What is Veeky Forums's reaction to the ED page of Warhammer 40k

What is Veeky Forums's reaction to the ED page of Warhammer 40k

That ED hasn't been relevant for a very, very long time in internet time, and a good six years of real time minimum.

Did you just wake up from a coma?

It's æ

At this point who really cares?

If they are dormant then why do they have a page about Trump and Clinton

the absolute state of today's shitposting

Im not the protagonist of a coma creepypasta

I can remember the first time I visited ED. I actually thought it was kinda neat initially, and it wasn't until I'd seen quite a few pages that I realised that there wasn't any joke - the people writing it really were just terrible people.
I can't image why anyone would stay for longer than that realisation takes.

ED still exists? whow.

Who cares?

What? From all I’ve read it seems to be trolling. All of it is misinformation meant to trigger people, AFAIK. It works.

>From all I’ve read it seems to be trolling.
Yeah, but in the "lets say lots of really dumb things loudly" school of trolling. Obviously I didn't think they meant that stuff literally, I just thought there was something clever going on.

>It works.
Really? This is the first time I've hear anyone bring up ED in a long time.

it's got that nostalgic early internet humour that used to be so very funny back in the day.

they're right that 40kids get triggered easily

Not dormant.
Relevant.

ED is irrelevant, but that style of trolling totally works on certain groups. Go into a 40k discussion thread and justify your interpretation of the lore by saying 40k is self-contradicting nonsense subject to more retcons than capeshit, and that it's all basically fanfiction since GW has no clear vision for it, making any sort of canon impossible to establish, and that by extension any interpretation of the lore is just as valid as any other. They get MAD because deep down they know you're right

Yeah, I got triggered as shit by the page on aspergers. I hate people misunderstanding muh autism, and I know how I sound, but still.

At least you have the excuse that the mentality that page mimics is something that's actually caused you grief in the real world. I have severe ADHD, so I can relate I cannot understand how anyone can be so cultishly devoted to learning factoids about a world that doesn't exist, especially it transparently makes no sense and is just an excuse for things to blow up and big dudes to hit each other.
I fucking love 40k, too

It's all correct.

Oh hey, I remember browsing that site in high school.

Hello newfag