Has your PC ever been the victim of unwanted sexual advances?

Has your PC ever been the victim of unwanted sexual advances?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My games don't include rape.

There's something magical about Batman acting like a bullied shota

It happened just last session.

Our group just got done dispatching a group of river raiders, who were also attacked by another group of (at the time unknown) NPCs.

When we got to the raider's camp, we met with these scruffy looking mercs and some hit on my character. Not unexpected, since she was probably the first cute woman they'd come across in a while.

No, because I don't play with magical realm thatguys

You should project a little less, newfags

the first time i ever played online, another player tried to force his lesbian rape fetish by having his character push down and raunchily kiss mine (both teen girls because of the setting)
the GM just got up and left before the scene could continue further, since he advertised before we started that he didn't want lesbian shit in it

fuck lesbians

Ye, in a game that was was advertised as being based partly on faerie tales. Troll wanted a pretty wife.

Another was rewarded with a princess hand in marriage.

The characters are normal people just stuck in fairy land. Its hilarious.

That full blown sexual harassment, those aren't simple "advances" anymore

I'm GM and unwanted sexual advances are my magical realm, so yes, the PCs have to deal with it. Mostly the paladin who was cursed to be irresistible to the opposite gender, for refusing his Goddess, and now every girl wants a piece of his ass, even the villainess fell in love with him and he has "Only Alive" bounty issued on his head (and the rest of the party plots to use him as a bait, which he doesn't consider honorable).

>I'm GM and unwanted sexual advances are my fetish
FIFY

My tiefling rogue girl gave up on even thinking about romance because her heritage would make things go badly for potential lovers. Seriously, crucidaemon bloodline, it's like Grimtooth's down there.
But now her mentor's precocious daughter is crushing on her and fairly determined and tiefling is unsure of how to handle it.

All the time and I'm sick of it, some fag who always plays a lizardfolk won't stop hitting on my character and the next time it happens I am going to punch them IRL. Christ.

Yep. My character yet was a young boy disguised as a goblin while helping the rest of the party sneak through an orc tribe that raised out village.
My PC was caught by a heavily drunk orc woman.

Later on we hunt down the chief of that tribe, find a half orc baby and it's mother. And thus my pc had baby momma drama.

We were playing a Western-themed Fate, helping the town sherrif bring in some outlaws and bandits known as the Flynt Brothers.

We got a lead from them via the bordello that one of them got a little rough with one of her girls, so they were kicked out and banned. We wanted the girl to help lure the brothers back to town but she refused, so we got an idea. One of our group was a slick city boy so we threw a dress on him to make him a literal trap and sent word to the Flynt along the grapevine that a new bordello opened in town with some fine young things, then once they are in the salooon we just take them all down.

When it got to it, the disguise worked pretty well and the outlaws posse spead out, so while the boss was distraced with our Harlot(Male) we took the chance to thin the herd, taking a one of them down while they were at the outhouse things like that. Anyway once guns started firing we all got caught up in the shoot out while the Harlot(Male) got dragged into the back room for some rough and tumble, and during the sudden struggle had lost the pistol he had stashed.

So we're struggling to fight off these bandits while the leader was getting increasingly closer to molesting one of our party. Luckily we managed to bust in at around the same time that Flynt got under his bloomers so instead or just killing him (Or worse), took him as hostage. Then Caboose our "Big but dumb" guy tackled him through the wall and into the street. From the second story up.

Needless to say the aspects "Just crazy enough to work." and "Dumb Brute" leads to some stupid ideas that the party end up following through on.

Yeah. It was their very first interaction with the party, barely started session 0.

boot them

It's okay to be a slut.

Slut pride worldwide!

lol.
You're a good guy.

Yeah, my PC in a magical girl game had a yandere going after him. (Although she was never referred to as such in game. My character called her "My Phantom" because he knows nothing about anime, but is a big fan of musical theater.)
Here's a picture of them. Aren't they the cutest couple? She certainly thinks so.

My elf fighter has gotten sexually harassed a few times, but most of the time it's just friendly teasing. There's this one elf rogue lady that smacks his ass every single time she shows up. He doesn't know her name but he doesn't think that's entirely necessary for love to bloom on the battlefield.

He's not even the girly sort of elf, even going so far as to have a beard. But an elf is an elf.

These amazons are growing too bold, stealing our men from under our noses
They need to be stopped!

Cause he’s a repressed shut-in, it just works
Just so happens he’s built and leaves home only to fight crime

Hey, I've seen you post this before

>victim
Idiots like you are why men who put a comforting hand on a grieving woman's shoulder are accused of sexual harassment. It's just fucking advances, it's not like she's dragging you to her rape dungeon by you rjunk.

Had a GM who tried some weird beastman piss fetish sex domination thing out of nowhere, once. I guess he thought it was funny, but nobody was amused. Told him directly that shit was unacceptable, he looked sheepish and moved on. Still wonder where the fuck that came from, but he's never done anything similar since.

>PC gets dragged into the rape dungeon by the group’s strong high lvl amazon barbarian
>everyone just ignores it and continues on the quest
>amazon barbarian now acts increasingly more bold by grabbing my PC’s junk when she’s drunk or slapping his ass in front of the others
>no one stops the amazon barbarian because they’re worried she might leave midquest
>everytime my PC brings it up to the group they just say he wanted it and tells him to suck it up

It's a very nice picture, y'know?

yeah, by your mum

this is repugnant

No, it is worse than murder and you are creep rapist machild weirdo.
I'll report you all!

You should spank her ass back.

After the first combat of our first session the dm's gf declared (in character) that she was giving everybody celebratory blowjobs. Shes a dumb repressed slut with a gangbang fetish and likes to make it well known. She doesnt play with us anymore

all the time, it happens in every group. its just part of life. but IRL i'm really weak and easy to take advantage of and in-game i'm usually powerful enough to tell them to fuck off without worrying about my safety so it's kind of empowering

I've posted this before but, DM of mine found out I have a short stack fetish. He assumed this meant regular kobolds would do because that was his magical realm so my paladin was pretty much pic related by half way through. I can only thank what ever forces maybe he never figured out my true weakness.

that's because your games doen't include anything, including players

I had the exact same struggle... if only it were a goblin...

love is wonderful thing

Hot

>leaving your amazon untamed
He's got it coming

As much as one can be victim of their own vice.

Hey, I've seen you post this before. It's still funny as shit.

Batman is just a kid that never quite grew up. With only Alfred to raise him he's probably got the biggest Mother Complex imaginable. He has all this money he could invest in a private security force that could do twice the work of any Batman, but you know why he does the superhero thing? Because he's still a kid that wants to dress up and be the hero. Sure, the motivations have gotten more complex, but it's really just this kid deep down inside.

Yes. My gothic horror setting Hunter attracted the attention of a very attractive, very deranged vampire with a speciality in mind magic and escaping when things weren't going her way.

Played cat and mouse for like a month of in game time before the party finally got her.

Knew I shouldn't have made him handsome.

I'm glad to see Fate being played, and happy it was for such a fun sounding game.

I have a problem where every sexual advance thrown my way is not actually unwanted - not because I’m a thirsty motherfucker, but becaue I always see an opportunity for roleplay and plot with it. My characters end up being literary sluts for the DM to do whatever to.

hell, this is why men hesitate to even give women CPR or mouth-to-mouth.
nothing like saving a life only to be accused of sexually assaulting said life.

except you're supposed to actually put your mouth on people for cpr you degenerate virgin

For me it's either short stack or my real kryptonite type, or slightly taller but still strong.

Yeah, it is kinda funny when you think an it over all. Other than that he was a perfectly good DM, just got a little too excited that someone "shared" his fetish.

what, and be accused of rape?

this is what I get for phone posting. Not supposed to. It's actually a hazard to doing the job properly

It's not rape if you rape back.

>sorceress increases the size of your junk without your consent
>everyone laughs at your ridiculous bulge
hate when that happens

Played a male Monk that a Female Paladin wanted to sleep with.

Both were virgins and socially inept so it was incredibly awkward as neither knew how to actually tell the other their feelings.

Paladin ended up literally asking for divine help on the matter.

>Paladin ended up literally asking for divine help on the matter.
>Mfw imagining a god taking time out of their day to explain the birds and the bees to a grown woman who they entrusted power to
I would have far too much fun with that as a GM.

>sorceress swaps genitals with you without your consent
>pulls down your pants in front of all the guys
>everyone laughs at your boypuss

I'm so fucking sick of this shit happening

>Paladin ended up literally asking for divine help on the matter.
That's cute. And hilarious. And probably a gross misuse of her paladin powers.

She's obviously seen something in you that makes you worthy to her. Figure it out, play to your strengths and get with her or distance yourself and start actively doing things she dislikes.

...And later he the fills the void from the loss of his family by adopting like a dozen sidekicks.
Batman is "nerdy single dad who isn't sure about dating but who all the women are after."

But because he's "everybody's favorite superhero" he gets turned into a sly self-insert who is never wrong and always wins and gets all the girls and has no negative traits except angst and edginess.

This is adorable.

I always liked the Batman/Wonder Woman pairing

To be fair it was played for comedy more than anything.

In the end it took the whole party getting drunk at an inn for the Paladin to attempt to hit on my Monk. The giveaway was that during conversation the Paladin kept unconsciously rubbing her thighs together, completely oblivious to the fact that she was wearing heavy plate and the metallic screeching sound it made could be heard by the whole inn.

It was heavily implied by the DM that when they finally did get together both my Monk's God and the Paladin's may or may not have directly intervened to make the encounter less awkward.

I've always been torn between that and Catwoman honestly.

That sounds like a great group and even better, I wonder if it ever led to any awkward talk between those gods?

My DM has a thing for horny villainesses seducing heroes

youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA
God I loved this series. Had so much heart put into it, could be emotional one episode, and hilariously Campy and enjoyable in the next episode.
Remember The one episode about Black Canary trying to get with Batman while Neil Patrick Harris plays the villain and Dr. Horribles the entire episode? And how there actually was a decent track list for that episode?

Worst case scenario. You run the risk of disease if you put your mouth directly on theirs. They don't even teach it anymore. For the lay person, they sell masks, and in professional medical settings, they train on BVMs.

Also, remember, even if you have some CPR fetish, and you find yourself in an emergency without a face mask, you aren't going to kissing someone hot. Respiratory arrests an issue for the elderly, those with chronic respiratory illnesses, and those who fuck around with drugs like heroine.

Have you tried saying "no" and explaining the concept of consent to her? If you stay silent and assume she comes from the same cultural background as you, then you can't blame her for treating you like she treats consenting amazon men.

Leave and don't come back.

I did this to my wife in an urban fantasy game last year. A bunch of well-equipped mage hunters had them cornered in an abandoned winery. The soldier lowered his guard to start flirting with her. It got a little stupid. She ended up kicking his ass.

One of my players' characters was on the receiving end of this from an oni acting as the self-proclaimed goddess to a city-state of orcs they were visiting. The party sold him out due to a misunderstanding and he was raped for three days before he nearly managed to escape through a series of amazing rolls but failed at the last moment. After this he gave in and started to get to know her and they actually hit it off so well that he was released and currently works for her as a operative in the party. Through him she's using the party to assassinate other oni lords in the region. The other characters think that he eventually escaped from the oni by himself and wants to kill as many of them as he can before he seeks revenge on her.

No, but he's been the perpetrator of unwanted sexual advances and the victim of murder.

Haven't watched that series, last solo Batman series I watch was the animated one from the 90s. Although I have seen clips where Alfred is daydreaming/writing a book where Bruce and Selina get hitched and have a kid. The Justice League, around the time I stopped watching cartoons frequently, was what got me on the Wonder Woman and Batman idea.

The 18 year old crane bushi attracted the unwanted attention of an old Matsu lady at a castle in an area the party was passing through.

Her yojimbo, who were basically the 3 stooges, took offense at him rejecting her and went after him.

Thankfully he was sneaky and lost them in the castle.

not exactly
i played a yuan-ti PB that was jessica jones (PI for other 'monsters) but used magic instead of fists. i was a sorceror. my landlady was an old lady kobold type. we were living in a city that accepted monstrous creatures but the area we monstrous creatures had to live in was basically the slums. my landlady, played by the dm, would hit on me all the time. it was purely for comedic purposes though to make me feel uncomfortable, but not in an asshoel kind of way since we were both just hamming it up to make the others laugh while it was just me and him doing that RPing while everyone else was out doing other stuff. every once in a while id bring around a new sidequest, almost always restricted to the city, but sometimes it would lead us to more nefarious stuff as well.
aside from that i had a barbarian charmed to be the lover of a kraken priestess. i ended up killing the whole party and then getting sacrificed myself.

It was quite a while ago but we still have the same group, we just don't meet as often now due to....life really.

It was a surprisingly pleasant story, considering the world we started off in was relatively grimdark and the other players apart from me and the Paladin seemed to be trying to keep it that way. End of the story was that after we defeated the BBEG, the Monk and Paladin got married, took their reward and used it to start up a school/orphanage so they could look after the children who's parents had been lost in the fighting, with both of their Gods as the Patron Deities.

The GM never really elaborated on the relationship between their Gods afterwards, although he did say that he feels sorry for any highwayman or bandit that sees the orphanage as easy pickings, since he stated that both Gods will defend it vehemently.

He's a literal NEET

>He's a literal NEET
Depending on the rendition he is still the owner of a major corporation and does do work for it from time to time.

>the Monk and Paladin got married, took their reward and used it to start up a school/orphanage so they could look after the children who's parents had been lost in the fighting, with both of their Gods as the Patron Deities.
>The GM never really elaborated on the relationship between their Gods afterwards, although he did say that he feels sorry for any highwayman or bandit that sees the orphanage as easy pickings, since he stated that both Gods will defend it vehemently.

Missed opportunity. Setting dependent, obviously, but being brought into association by their servants could've made both deities get together or even combine into a new god, one who uses their powers to alleviate some of the grimdark of the setting.

They could literally make the whole world a better place through their romance.

One of the players in my group is currently a dragonborn prostitute who is eternally horny

Shes experienced unwanted sexual advances. I wouldnt say shes a victim of the. Making a pass is not an attack.

Yeah, playing Hunter (nWoD) and a Daeva has been stalking for quite a while now. The Daeva fed on him more than once and that created an obsession with my Hunter. Currently trying to see a way to actually survive the next encounter and possibly kill the vampire.

Only once, when Kyle wanted to prove that everything can be fucked. Why he chose to do it to my computer still eludes me

Was a paladin sent on a holy mission of vengeance. As it happened the inn we were staying at the first night was where the woman in question usually went to drink and she ended up hitting on my paladin as he had to stop himself from smiting her right there and then

Hopefully. Gonna be running scion once the hero preview comes out and we all know how hard it is for characters in myths to keep it in their pants

*Probably soon, not hopefully

>that pic
Literally the best censorship I've ever seen or heard

In my starwars game for the crew to get their ship back from space pirates they had to complete two tasks.
The first was defeat the pirate queen's second which they did.

The 2nd task was she wanted a night of passion with the mandolorian if the group whose player always makes lawful stupid characters.

It was funny watching him squirm at the implied perversions.

in reality all she wanted someone to talk to because she'd gotten in way over her head with the whole pirate fleet thing.

?

I GM, and multiple times I've done it to my players. Not, like, hit on them unwanted, but had NPCs do it to the PCs. It makes for a good skeevy villain type. They make you uncomfortable, they're bad people, they probably force you to have sex with them, and you can't do anythinf about it right then.

The ones I recall best were the heir to the setting's largest Merchant Guild demanding the rogue's pussy in exchange for aid in the player's rebellion, and a witch demanding to sleep with the super religious virgin Christian cheerleader in exchange for information. Both later got comeuppance, but at the time they made good short-term villains.

lurk more

>made good short-term villains.
You and I have wildly different ideas of what makes a good villian.

It's a pretty common misconception that villains who are disliked make for good villains.

death
BY SNU SNU

I guess villain is the wrong term. Person to be disliked. They had a reason for being there and they served it.

In 7th sea my vesten rune mage ended up getting seduced by the lady who was in charge of the vendel guild of escorts... The way repartee works in 7th sea it was kind of out of my hands unless I decided to just stop talking to her. But at least I got her to vote in favor of the vesten.

This is hilarious.

>moonman becomes a necromancer much to deus vults disapproval.jpg

Frankly I'm just surprised he isn't enjoying it.

Can't say I hated the outcome. Campaign ended, pc married orc; and i was given, like, 4 chances to escape in the first place and failed them all with low rolls.