You see this fuckers? this coin is going only 1 way and thats to the fucking moon

you see this fuckers? this coin is going only 1 way and thats to the fucking moon

it will blow POWR out of the water, it's coming out NEXT FUCKING MONTH and you can already buy energy shit like solar panels and heat pumps with SNC at 30% off
(huge companies and also regular people will buy SNC to get 30% cheaper infrastructure)

and it's only on 1 major exchange right now

srsly guys, if this is not a moon mission then i dont know what is look at that market cap, it's perfect

Other urls found in this thread:

suncontract.org/tokensale/res/whitepaper.pdf
suncontract.org/tokensale/index.html
medium.com/suncontract/suncontract-making-last-steps-toward-p2p-energy-market-in-2018-7c8b6516e6b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

srsly guys I CAN NOT make this easier for you, how much spoonfeeding do you need?

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

no offense but this is a shitcoin, coin created just for the platform (so it's useless, the platform could just accept other coins as payments), also no technical whitepaper, no devs, no code, communication in broken english, follows on twitters and likes on facebook are indonesian botnet, literally nothing good about this coin

no use for the tokens.

Pylon > this shit

>not spoonfeeding
scamcoin 100%

coin is moving to it's own blockchain in Q1 2018, ethereum was just used to reduce starting costs

whitpaper:
suncontract.org/tokensale/res/whitepaper.pdf

devs and roadmap:
suncontract.org/tokensale/index.html

and literally NO pajeets in this amazing team or in their followers

how about decentralized P2P energy trading nigga?

srsly dont be dense, check this shit out

Finally someone talking about this coin on Veeky Forums, i'm holding about 20k of these and just waiting for the platforn

Pylon Network >>>>>> powr and this shitcoin

lol pylon has no users, nice try samefag

SNC already has 2k people in beta, no energy coin can keep up with SNC, the platform is coming out next fucking month, beat that if you can

if i put 200 in this, what can i expect in 2 months?

forget 2 months, you will get 4x in 1 month for sure

in 2 months more than 1$

So let's see... in what should someone invest, in a
pajeet shitcoin without face, their whole site is basically an ad for their shitcoin... or Pylon, a project backed by a real company and real people which u can verify...

thank you so much user, i've always wished this board would actually work together to find gems like these so we can all get rich together, rather than niggers shilling their emotionally attached coin for 10% gains max
keep it up :))

medium.com/suncontract/suncontract-making-last-steps-toward-p2p-energy-market-in-2018-7c8b6516e6b

this is why crypto is easy, you just gotta find the right stuff

>inb4 you get BTFO by pajeet whales dumping their bags

i just laugh when that happens, wouldn't be the first time

are you blind? there are like 50 people listed with phds and innovators in their fields

it's at the lowest point in the last month, this is your chance Veeky Forums, now or never

>how about decentralized P2P energy trading nigga?

What is the grid moron. WTF are you going to trade, the few extra kwh your solar panel creates at peak times? It already is automatically bought by the grid. Tell me the point of this scam coin again?

cutting out the middleman is basically the whole point of like 90% of the coins, if thats not adequate, then what the fuck are we even doing with crypto?

Well im in, got nothing better to do with my req gains

>thanks, just bought 100k