What if instead of wood elves we had woof elves? What would their culture be like?

What if instead of wood elves we had woof elves? What would their culture be like?

Read Elfquest.

What if instead of wood elves we had hood elves? What would their culture be like?

They're really tiny, jump incredibly far, live on dogs and drink their blood, and are almost impossible to squish because of their wedge shaped bodies and hard exoskeletons. Also they consider dogs to be one entity known as the Dogmother and their clerics grant them control over the dog for a short time. If your dog starts yelling at you in a strange language and casting spells, then you have woof elves.

You know exactly what their culture would be centered around.

No one has ever seen their faces. Their hoods are almost a shadowy void as far as obscuring their faces is concerned. They do not show skin either, as they are completely covered in baggy clothes. Dead specimens leave behind only their clothes. Maybe they were the clothes all along. It seems that they do not speak, but you understand was said anyway. In reality, they speak entire paragraphs in under a second. A hood elf speech is a high pitched whine lasting around ten seconds. Other than that, they're just average joes, going to work, paying taxes, and picking up the kids from school.

what if instead of wood elves we had a good thread

>clan of elf women who broke off with their magics
>perpetuate their unique line by taking wolf mates

>what if instead of wood elves we had a good thread
Keep that cringe shit on /qst/ please

thinly veiled fetish
this has potential.
a secretive batch of elves, everyone assumes they're elves because who else would do something this pants on head retarded, who are swathed in dark robes and hoods and who never speak to outsiders. would it be too cliche to have them as bankers and lawyers? i kinda of like the idea of intense court battles taking place in dead silence, the hooded lawyers shaking hands after sitting for days in front of each other, one side having been absolved of all wrongdoing

Reminder that Forgotten Realms has the Lythari, a race of non-evil elven wolf-shifters who're also sort of elven aasimar.

>ANOTHER elf thread
Holy fuck, just kill yourselves you dumb mongoloids. How many must we have? Just create a general and shit in there.

fpbp

This
Also
>furshit and elves
stop

Nice double entendre there, user.
See its funny because thats an elf with a hood, and its also a black elf, probably from "The Hood"

Nice explanation, user.
See, his post contained a joke, and this joke would have remained unexplained if someone didn't explain it, which you did.

Thanks!
I'm very thankful for your praise, which wouldn't have been uttered if it weren't for your post, which you have made.

Hood Elves are basically those guys from Welcome to Night Vale, and that's about what they should be.

No but it's not nearly annoying enough if we have just one thread. We need all the elves to have all the threads because it triggers autists and lowers the already pitiable standards of Veeky Forums.
If we didn't do that, it wouldn't be the Veeky Forums community of 2018.

Nazgul Elves?

>"In ages past I was called Witch-King, Wraith-lord, Scourge of the Kingdoms of Man."
>"Now, I am called a name fouler and more potent than all of those. I am called Attorney at Law."

I read this post, after opening the thread and looking over OP's initial premise.

How can we keep all the elves in one general? They straight up remake their dumb threads when they go down (example: ) and the janitors ignore it or think it's okay and not trashing.

Mastering the arts of sailing?

I agree. Dogs do love playing in the water, after all, and do well on board ships.

OR- and stick with me here- OR, you could all just stop being bitchy little faggots who constantly whine about genuinely harmless shit, and just ignore the threads you don't like.

I mean, we all know you won't because getting worked up about things like this is all you really have to give your lives any semblance of meaning and purpose, but still you could at least try, maybe?

Elves have cute feet

i agree, we should ban generals on Veeky Forums

This brings up something I always wondered.

If a tribe has a bond with an animal, like this elf and her wolf, why would they wear their skins? Normally you wear skins to gain the strength of that creature in some way, but you wouldn't be killing your friends like that. Do they wear other white wolf skins or something?

I guess they could have initiations where you have to fight a wolf and make an outfit from it's hide, but then riding it's sibling may be kinda weird?

Who says that's wolf skin? Could be from any number of critters. Assuming that it is, though, maybe they take the skins of beloved friends when they die as a way to honor them or something. Plenty of cultures in the past have done things like that with their own kind, after all.

A lot of times I've seen it as honoring the fallen. Like take a deer for example. Sure your clan has a bond with them, but you also still need to eat so you've got to kill some of them. So you basically then make a promise to the dead deer, since you have a bond with them, to use all of them in honor. You eat the meat, since you need it to live, you wear their pelts, and you basically make sure that since they had to die, their death contributes as much as it can and wasn't for nothing.

>Plenty of cultures in the past have done things like that with their own kind, after all.
Please tell me more.

Read El-
Goddamn it.

But seriously the Wolfriders are great. Who else names their chieftains Mantricker, Two-Spear, and Cutter?

This I understand, but I would imagine it is different when the animal is also a battle companion and ally in general, as opposed to prey.

Yeah, with an ally it's similar to doing something like wearing a dead loved one's scarf, or carrying a blade in their honor. You're keeping a piece of them with you, so that even though they're dead they can stay by your side.

NO DONT SCRITCH ME BEHIND THE EARS!

Has anyone said it would be "ruff" yet? Because that.

I'm afraid not.

Something more cancerous would pop up.

>What would their culture be like?
Very patriotic. Lots of awooo.

user, pls.

>tfw already replaced elves with dogfolk
and orcs with catfolk

>not replacing orcs with pigfolk

Elves are catfolk. Look at the ears and the personality.

It's not japan, user.

>aggressive warlike assholes who play with their prey before killing it
Nah

Pretty Ruff

That's elves perfectly described.
>pack mentality, constant bloody struggle for dominance
That's orcs.

Ya damn right.

>pack mentality, constant bloody struggle for dominance
Thats not how wolves behave.

Take
The