People who have been in crypto 1+ years

People who have been in crypto 1+ years.

What was your initial investment.

What are you at now?

Millions likely. Traded 1k to 3.5k in 4 days now. I've been on Veeky Forums for 12 hours a day tho.

Just 300$ with 0.5 btc in 2014.

Now sitting at ~10btc and it keeps increasing since I bought XEM at below 1c.

Thanks crypto

Yeah but the market doesn't always go this way.

Why do you think we have pink wojaks?

poorfag here, i don't have really put real money into crypto, I just viewed publicity for some cents like 2 years ago and now im at 3k looking for at least a 15x this year

brainlet

Mostly advanced HODL technology combined with it chasing price or FOMOing into shitcoins.

Bought a few ether worth of a link presale group buy and sold at 10k SAT... that kind of shit.

bought 2 bitcoin averaging 750$/piece, currently at 60k

$5k to $190k, would probably be more if I wasn't wasting time wagecucking.

you should have way more than that honestly

450 usd in 2013. Got goxed though, had 16 btc before gox and got completely burnt out. Quit my job this may and got into crypto again. This time I put 450 usd in xrp, which turned into 40k+. Bought 3k usd worth of xlm 2 weeks ago. 3,5k investment turned into 60k in half a year.

About 10K initially in BTC and ETH. Now about 400K in NEO, XLM, WGR and RDN

$1 now i'm worth 50 billion

This is without trading, just buying now and then

Not 1y but about 10k -> 80k. Got JUST'd by the Verge FUD.

Ill be a lot richer soon when the FUD settles.

I bought 17,000 cardano at 0.04c lol

I believe it

I know, completely fucked up by holding shitcoins in november

Anyone not made money? I sold 110 btc $390 each and FUDed out of crypto as a nocoiner in 2015. Earning back slowly, still trying to make it. Dont be me.

$10 in BTC in 2011
$2k in 2016 in LTC
$1800 in 2017 in Alts

Doing well, brotha, $3,800 initial, well over 6 figures :)

I put in £5k in early may and know I’m here.
I rode xvg from 5 sats to 1200 with a £100 initial and put the £160k profits into eng XMR and coss.
I really want to get to 1M this year but I feel like I have rode my luck already

spent 30k on crypto 1.5 years ago

made maybe 5 trades in that entire time, all i do is buy and hold.

pushing 4mil

Post proof.

20k to 125k
Been doing it for about a year

Ive made a lot of mistakes...
Should have just held

A friend of my son gave me 10 bitcoin in 2013 and I thought I was legend because I sold them 8 moths later at 10x. Kinda lost interest till this Spring when I say a blurb saying Litecoin went from 4 bucks to 7-something and I felt a move was on. I bought 200 Litecoin at $10 but sold them at a loss at $8. Yeah, regrets, I know but thats trading. Started last year with about $10k and its at 35k now. Don't let everyone here tell you its easy cuz it isn't. Not to abuse the meme, but you really do get the best money by holding. I trade bitcoin now only on my forex charts, more and more coins will start to be traded that way his year so you may want to look into that to start small but have incredible leverage.
Good luck.

5k borrowed from my 401k end of November

Sitting at 14k right now

noob

>approx $10k initial fiat investmenet (spread over a few months of coinbase deposits)
>portfolio now worth $200k

That's mostly from buying ELIX when it was super cheap and had only just come onto etherdelta

November 2016?

Gone in with 4k overall since august, currently at 13k. Done some great trades, but more so bad ones.

also I only started in May of 2017

I put in around $5,000 as my initial investment in April, 2017. My holdings are now just under $200,000. It's been a wild ride guys but let's see how far we can go. 2018 is going to be a great year for us all!

1600$
41,000$

Fuck you ChainLink. Fuck you synereo AMP.

lol trumpcoin got me started

Day traded for the past 4 years. Sat on a LTC stack for 1 year. $1k to $20k this past year from sitting, multiple $$k from day trading the 3 yrs before that.

Now I’m chilling with good diversification at $20k looking to turn it into $100k by EoY.

> it’s possible pajeet

have turned that $40 into probably 10k but i've been adding since so not really sure

care to share your story? spare us the part where you nailed 'three qt3.14's in one night with my nine inch nail' type shit

>made 20k in 4 years of crypto
Jesus christ dude did it take you this long to realize day trading isn't the way to go

>Started last year with about $10k and its at 35k now. Don't let everyone here tell you its easy cuz it isn't

I moved about $2k from my bitcoin storage to binance half December. Balance is just over $10k now. It's not that complicated

7k USD in 2014
Around 280k now, 80k in crypto and 200k cashed out

>200k cashed out
HOW? Tax, fees etc???

$50 in april of 2017
around $57000 just because verge, forgot i had around ~130k laying around in c-cex

1.4k now at 28k.

Good...now turn that 10k into 35k and you'll be where I am. If you think youre going to continually have 500% returns per month, you really are gonna get justed and humiliated. Good luck.

I live in a country that doesn't have capital gains tax. Cashed out on Bitstamp.

2013: bought first BTC@$160

2015: bought ETH@$6

Since 2013, I have put in about $6500 in and my portfolio is currently at $467,000

You sound like me user.

$20k in January. Mostly ETH and BTC.
Bought a bunch of moon mission alts but I was WAAAY too early to the party (ICN, GNT, NXT, XMR, etc.)

The only one's I held long term were REP (which is still down in SATS..), ETH, BTC, and LTC.

Sold 3/4 of my ETH when it hit $50.
Sold 3/4 of my LTC when it hit $40.
Lost 4 btc shorting Doge on Polo when it first started spiking 6-7months ago.
Sold XRP for a 1.5btc loss after buying in during the spike in May

JUSTed so fucking hard.
REeeEeEeeeeEEeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeh

Now I've got roughly $340k in ETH, BTC, LTC, OMG, REP, and GNT.

Start with $1k, january 2017.
Today $191k, january 2018.

Thanks GB, BCH, ETH, ADA, XRB, ETP, SIA, STORJ, Steemit and all other shitcoins including the shitking BTC

Ima professional pump rider.

Now 510k

Thanks XBY

BBuy DBC on Kucoin (use this referal: 1eH2H)
I am up 300% on it
Stop losing money