How could he disrespect our president?

How could he disrespect our president?

Donald "Fat Woman-abusing Fuck" Drumpf is NOT my president. Did you know that 'trump' means a fart in Britain? How appropriate for a fucking fascist sack of shit.

NOT MY PRESIDENT

#RESIST

wtf is 280?

snowflakes that unironically voted for Hillary

First president since Lyndon "JUMBO" Johnson who has a chance of actually dick slapping a gook if given the opportunity. This is the America I live for MAGA

Fuck this faggot. Da Hongfei would never tweet such cucky things

Hahaha! Look at these 2 soyboy cucks!!

Their testosterone supplements haven't come in yet, so theyre a little moody. Give them time

>woman-abusing

Lol what?

Jesus Trump has become such a SJW fag, it disgustes me.

>#no280
What did he mean by this?

“My bomb is bigger than yours haha!” There are people here that unironically support this man child still.

>he voted for a man that just taxed our cryptos
WOW BRAVO user YOU SHOWED THEM LIBERALS
NOW WERE FUCKED
VOTING DEM FOR LIFE NOW

280 characters on Twitter. People who say #no280 are protesting Twitter for making it easier for the President to make long tweets.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck whyte ppl

0/10 larp

Lol seriously?

some truly massive fags are on here user, get used to it

Drumpf is hardly "white" with his cheeto skin.

Im surprised money skelly is obtuse in politics
Nothing happens with NK no a chance
Nork sabre rattling is always attention cover up for another important event.

if I tweet #noFaggots will people know I'm protesting the likes of Vitalik?

The same way he can steal all ETH with a single git commit.

Dont trust that retard.

Yeah, it went from 140-->280 and I thought it sucked having to see dumbass normie tweets twice as long. Redpill Trump tweets make it worthwhile

>D-don't make fun of my president

You ever get tired of sucking Drumpf's cock?

Cool, another lol thread on biz

what the fuck is this, reddit??

gtfo

he just adapts his skin to the demographics of the US and Israel

Trump haters are all in on IOTA and will most likely be broke by 2020

>muh trump taxed cryptos meme
It would have happened under any president. It was some cuck democrat that added it to the bill

trump is a cuck and I can't wait until Kim Jong Un aka the dotard destroyer liberates america

NO TRUMP! NO KKK! NO FASCIST USA! NO TRUMP! NO KKK! NO FASCIST USA! NO TRUMP! NO KKK! NO FASCIST USA! NO TRUMP! NO KKK! NO FASCIST USA! NO TRUMP! NO KKK! NO FASCIST USA! NO TRUMP! NO KKK! NO FASCIST USA! NO TRUMP! NO KKK! NO FASCIST USA! NO TRUMP! NO KKK! NO FASCIST USA! NO TRUMP! NO KKK! NO FASCIST USA!

wrong my man

:P

yo it's because it's like they're board culture but website culture xD it's part of twitter to condense your posts

VB is above average intelligence. It's natural he'd distance himself from president Trump.

So many crypto people are soyboy sjws

>tfw to intelligent to stop bandwagon virtue signalling

He can vitalik trumps balls

>It was some cuck democrat that added it to the bill

And he could have rejected it at any time

Wtf? Is this 2016 again?

Your communist kike days are over, furry faggot. We elect presidents with memes, we get millions by posting memes in Veeky Forums. Now handle the means of meme production and fuck off.

Oh and thanks for the free money, Faggerin

>Caring what Vitalik the pedo apologist commie cuck Buterin has to say about anything

kek, this. we're taking ethereum from him like NEETs took Pepe from that cartoonist faggot

>ETH got hacked had to fork
>one naive boi deletes a smartcontract vaporizing 60+million
>the whole ETH foundation is in shambles

when the flippening happens vitalik will be the richest and most powerful man in the entire world

That's not it. Political positions are most strongly correlated with upper body strength.
It explains the 'dumb conservative' stereotype because hard physical work makes people strong.

I do my best!

>Not an argument
>Goes straight to homosexual based insults to falsely illustrate support for my president.

S O Y B O Y S

Are you implying that liberals don't work hard?

Liberals are nu-males. Look up pictures of them and you'll see a correlation.

they work hard with their brains :^)

And cry a lot more

An uneducated moron like you could learn a lot from Vitalik. Too bad your head is too far up your ass to realise how stupid you are.

And it was some cuck cheeto that approved that bill

Lmao vitalik is blowing trump the fug out.

What exactly did I say that has caused you such distress friend? Do you also think Pedophilia should be legal like Vitalik does? Or are you a hammer and sickle loving communist who loves to browse /r/latestagecapitalism ?

he's probably just german. I don't know why, but us pretzel niggers do not only lack humour but also manners.

I have 10% of my ptfl in eth but I wish this commie faggot would shut his mouth on politics already

>Do you also think Pedophilia should be legal like Vitalik does
He doesn't. Of course you're too stupid to begin to comprehend what he was saying.

>grab her by the pussy

>scrubbing tax reform to cater to autistic neets engaged in Internet money trading

Crypto is political

>reject a tax bill that helps millions and will create millions more jobs because a rat faced slimey kike Democrats wanted to tax crypto gains

I’m not happy about it either but let’s get real

>quoting out of context
>not even listening to what he said in full

He said, " when your famous like me women just throw themselves at you, its like you just grab em by the pussy and theyre okay with it"
I wish numales would Stop being fucking retarded as impossible that is to do for them. If the whole #metoo bullshit is believeable then it isnt far fetched that some bitches would fuck trump for money. Fuck I want to strangle you so bad

low quality bait

>just taxed our cryptos
But he didn't. Perhaps it would be best, instead of getting all of your news from late-night jewish comedians, to actually pursue facts independently?

lmfao jesus Veeky Forums is too easy to trigger. no one knows what bait is anymore these days

Trump's tweet literally saved the world. Kim Jong-Un accepted peace talks last night.

Why would he give a shit, he's not even American

deluded americucks

He's a communist so he probably supports NK to some degree.

>touching a consenting adults genitals is abuse

"they let you do it"

God Bless President Trump!!!

#MAGA
#TRUMP2020

A FUCKING LEAF

Stay mad little bitch bois.

soyboys don't have the brainpower to form an actual well grounded argument so they start insulting you when they're driven into a corner

Vitalik is an autistic man.
I sold all my eth , it’s a shit product. Just has first mover advantage.

Trump 2020.

Buterin supports pedophilia.

I thought this russkie was a real smart cookie, why is he wasting his time with twatter virtue signaling? He could be shilling shitICOs out the ass with his name instead

for real. he has majority of house. ALL REPUBS IN EVERY SHIT HAS MAJORITY RIGHT NOW LMFAO. its like they mean to tell me the big bad repubs who showed those libtards suddenly bended their ass to get fucked one schlomo dem lolololol

Alt right FUD made my coins moon the last few weeks, please FUD ETH this week

I sold all my ETH for ICX. When mainnet drops Skelly will be btfo.

Your president himself keeps disrespecting his position

Trump awfully eager to kill alot of innocent people

-2/10

If you voted for Trump you're actually fucking retarded lmao

#OBESITYCREW
#OBESEWOMYNCREW

have you seen Hillary's twatter? hypocrit.

>implying this isn't why I voted for him

Enjoy the ride

She isn't president. Though

#OBESITYCREW
#OBESEWOMYNCREW
#UNDATEABLEWOMYN

He's just afraid that all of his ICX willl be doomed if NK dropped a bomb on SK

The commie buttsex mating call

We came
We saw
He died

The fucks Hillary got to do with it? Even if Trump is the lesser of two evils does that mean you need his dick in your mouth at all times?

#UNDATEABLEWOMYN

I know you guys don't pay much attention to this stuff but Hillary was running against Trump.