What's the end game anyway ? I just saw her on instagram with her new bf

What's the end game anyway ? I just saw her on instagram with her new bf.
I'm living the fucking dream really, thanks to some of you guys while we're at it. But she's not there anymore, she just found a new BF who shares her passion like I never could.
I "made it" thanks to crypto (I'm one of those who cashed out some and just play life in ez mode now), I fuck girls left and right like I always have but it's still not her; it will never be her again I'm afraid.
It's been 2 years already I don't understand why my brain can't let it go.
Help me biz, I'll give you some secret shitcoin of death that'll make you pretty fucking rich if any of you offer a proper solution.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptodealer.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eyedea & Abilities-Exhausted Love listen to this, it's good

Muh one-itis meme

how real does it feel. have you ever felt the same feeling with anyone as you felt with her??? if you haven’t she is for you and you must either wait till she breaks up or try and do your best to get her now. if you have felt like this with other girls you should get over it and move on.

Mate, first thing you’ve got to do is stop checking what she’s up to on instagram. Secondly remember that she is a cunt and every time you think of her remind yourself that she’s a cunt. Then use your money to do stuff you love, not just shagging birds but other things you enjoy. It’ll work, did with me.

She is no special butterfly user
Was it your first love?

have you ever been over a friends house to eat and the food just aint no good?

I mean the macaronis soggy, the peas all mushed and the chicken tastes like wood...

Talk to her in person and open up about how you feel. Wojacking over instagram will get you nowhere. Bitches love getting swooped up

OP, don’t listen to him. That’s a sure fire way to waste your life waiting for something that’ll never happen.

bro stop thinking about her. dont just fuck but get to know other girls. start friendships with woman und get bro friends. enjoy quality

That's the only thing that's emotionally relevant to you now, as you have no problems of any sort to occupy your head.

Never ever with any other girls, I actually "tried" and had another 1 year relationship but it was lying to myself.
Yeah I started doing that shit recently, checking once a month because it made me realize that I was over with her and that I didn't felt anything toward it. That was before the pic with hearts emoji and shit with her bf. I guess now I know ?
Yes

I also struggled with getting over my first real love.

What I realized was that I wasn't still stuck on her exactly, I was really just missing that whole time frame she was a major part of. Not only was it the dope ass feeling of waking up next to her and pulling her in to hug and hold and not even feeling at all weird about it or whatever it was just the whole youth/innocence that existed in our mutual love as well as the environment around me with my friends and family and uncharted horizons etc.

How did I get over it? Well you pretty much have to just appreciate that time for what it was - awesome - and realize that just because it seems like now isn't as great, you have no ability to know whether or not the future will be even better. Even more, imagine you were still in that time with her and you learned about how your life would be now. Do you honestly think that your past self would want to change anything along the way??

Will monitor this thread for more questions

Relax
Invest in urself
Read a book
Do sports, join a Club
Get to know people
Start a Business to occupy urself now that u have a nice amount of Cash

If you've made it in crypto, that means you have money. Money talks, user. Pay the boyfriend to let you bend him over on camera. Send the video to girl. Bam! Dominance established.

find someone else. Make sure you go on insane vacations with her.

won't ever be the same but it gets better year after year OP

You owe me for this but go read redpill ok and wake up to the realities of the world and women. It is great when you’re young and when she’s young. She’s not a Ho at that point but she will become one or have tendencies in that direction. It’s men that get hung up not evolving w the world and stay stuck in your state. You need to read and learn and wake up.

I miss the timeframe for sure, I miss the cuddles and innocence yeah. Man whatever I guess the time will heal meme was false all along ?

Done litteraly all of this I'm afraid
I'm so tempted to do something really fucking stupid like that
Sounds like a plan except
I'm pretty fucking redpilled individual overall except for the cripplig oneitis. As I said I've no issues banging chicks left and right, having relationships, plates, girlfriends and manage them. But this also mean I'm hard to let them in because I'm scared what happened on the first relationship will happen again and again. Except I'm getting older and older and the dream waifu from college is long gone.

It will go away eventually. Not completely but for like 95%. I still check her insta once in a while and it has been 6 years already. Ive been in a relationship one and a half year now and even though it felt odd from the beggining it eventually builded up to something I feel really good about and the girl herself is much better person overall.

Itll be okay user.

It's called "limerence", look it up. If you say it's already been 2 years then it shouldn't take much longer, you'll get over her. You always do, I've been there.

Travel to Asia, Japan especially and fuck some Japanese chicks. Broaden your horizons. Learn a language. Playing life on ez modo with your autismcoin bux is nice and all, but you're never gonna be satisfied if you don't challenge yourself.

Now give me dat shitcoin of death brotha, I ain't quite made it yet

OP you still have one foot in bluepill territory. Once you understand and internalize the role you are supposed to occupy as a man, you will see women for what they truly are rather than what you have been miseducated to believe about them. As a result you will appreciate them and care for them but never see them as equals or irreplaceable "soulmates."

That’s the trap mate and you got to stop checking what she’s up to. Nothing a bird loves more than knowing she is fucking your head up and you will literally do anything to get her back. But you never will. If she wanted it she’d be with you now

This way of thinking is exactly why I can't over my oneitis, because my oneitis is outside of this realm in my head for some reason. I took the redpill while/after her.
And now every other girls are seen for what they are, which is why I have trouble and always compare to how pure the first one was ? It's super weird to explain but it's like, there's that pink vision over her and every other women are seen with the Real Glasses tm.

Litteraly dating a jap among a few chicks atm. She's pretty funny, good looking for a chink, she speaks japanese so I can meme her with anime catchphrase and get her mad with anime stereotype. But at the end of the day she's no oneitis. Drop an email for the shitcoin project btw if you want it, can't drop it in the open/searchable through google.

[email protected]

Hit me up senpai

Find a more intelligent and more beautiful girl with better social group

problem is kid you got the pussy on a pedstal

And hit me up too if u want: [email protected]

You need to stop being hung up on this one girl -- was she that great? What was great about her?
[email protected]

did she break up with you or vice versa? be honest

if she dumped you, what reasons did she give

Hey user... yeah it’s a strange feeling I don’t understand. Got abruptly dumped last year after a 4 year relationship. I did a rebound relationship and so did she. Just uggg I’m over her but why do I think about her.

Send dick pic

It's hard for everyone user. The first true love always looks like it's going to be "the one", and it sucks when the relationship eventually breaks down.
Key is just understanding there are millions of opportunities in the world, travel around and meet new people, try to get to know them, and you'll soon find someone special.
You can make it user!
Help me out get the monies to travel tho [email protected]

The connection we had, the intimacy, the sex, the fucked up shit, the growing up together we went through, the everything really. She on a fucking pedestal in my head.

I'm the one who dumped her at first, I wasn't right in my head. A month later I regretted it, we dated again, she broke up for good. That's a big fucking TL;DR but yeah I always remember why I broke it up at first (insecure childish shit on my part) and how some parts of this relation were completly toxic and unrational but... but... muh oneitis derp brain.

Tell her how you feel and see what she says. The worst that can happen is you end up in the same situation you're in now. If she shuts you down then try to meet some girls as friends rather than girlfriends and maybe you'll end up finding someone you connect with even better. Also you idiots replying with misogynistic bullshit are fucking morons. You'll all be alone and sad your whole lives while spewing bullshit about women being less than you.

There was a fellow who used to post here who was a scat fetishist and used to pay girls on skype to let him watch them shit. That immediately brought any of those ‘models’ down to a filthy level for him - which was his kink. Maybe that would help you realize that your oneitis is just a bag of meat like the rest of us.

Or go to tagthesponsor for a real black pill on women

[email protected]

Hit me up too
[email protected]

Had the same shit.. I started comparing my first one to every single girl that followed.. ''Oh she used to be more caring'' ''Oh she had more common things in interest ''

It just starts to eat away and I always feel guilty with the girl I am with eventhough she doesn't know.. It affects my mood sometimes and it's just so stupid that you can't let it go.. Ofcourse like many males talking with anyone about feelings is kind of a ''taboo '' so it's that one thing that has such an impact on your life that you can't really talk about which makes you feel so fucking bad

Hey mate your thoughts are caused by your emotional attachments to her. These can all be released. When the desire is gone, the thoughts will no longer arise.

Check out releasetechnique.com for the how to. All the digital courses can be ''found''elsewhere.

If you work at it you will become freer and happier. Honest to God, complete life changer.

OP DO NOT DO THIS SHIT. this is plebbit fucking faggotry or else this user is a full blown roastie. if you take this advice you WILL be in the same situation you're in now, only you'll also guarantee that you never have a shot with her again.

you should fucking kys user for suggesting this bullshit outside of r/relationships

go to a therapist, user. seriously.

also wrong. looks like the normies really have taken over this board

Checking her posts etc will all drop away naturally with no effort. You will have scorched the desire. Highly recommend trying out releasing.

Don't listen to the redpill bullshit. Always stay a romantic and you will have true love.
The most important thing is to have your own life in order first, and only then look for love.

Get hobbies you are truly passionate about, have real goals, connect with your family and friends and get disciplined.

Best of luck mate

>t. never have needed therapy

Virgin detected

If you cut it off from this girl you still can't forget in the first place, you must have had a good real good reason. Gotta stick by your decision and actually follow through by emotionally detaching after you've physically detached. Stop valuing her so much higher than yourself and have some self respect. I guarantee you she's not pouring her energy into wondering what you're doing.

Fuck this Bitch and make some Money ffs stop crying

>grown man needing therapy for a breakup he initiated
the absolute state of the west

OP im gonna give it to you.

read No More Mr. Nice Guy. i swear to god, if you listen to what that book has to say, and you are completely honest, you will ascend to another level.

this rehab shit can take months, years, but it's the best investment you can do. learn to take a beating and learn to talk about you feelings. the worst thing a man can do is feel sorry for himself. when you understand that you are the one directing your own movie, your life will take another course.

that girl you are thinking of? smashing her would make you feel more miserable. sometimes it's best to let fucking go and accept life. it doesn't end at her, it ends where you want it to end.

tldr: stop HODL

>gives nice guy communicating muh feelings to muh ex advice in current year
literal faggot detected

Hey man, I know what you are going through. My first crush in high school never wanted to date me because we were from different cultures. Eventually, after college, I got her to let go of her parents' ideals and we started going out together. We even moved out and the sex with a repressed chick is fucking amazing I tell you. That relationship lasted from 2004 to 2015. We were engaged and I got greedy and wanted to see more girls so I gave her an ultimatum which caused her to leave.

In march, it will be officially 3 years that I've been fucking around and getting shitfaced every weekend, but I regret fucking up this relationship. Now, I see that chicks are all dumb bitches looking to get high and fuck around - I feel you, man, just can't seem to find another one that will be as innocent and sweet. I think it's mostly cause we changed and we, ourselves, are just not as innocent.

Anyway, hit me up [email protected] if you wanna chat.

And being a westerner used to be a source of pride. Our wealth has made us soft

Use some of your money to focus on things you enjoy, travel being probably the best possible solution for something enjoyable and getting rid of the oneitis.

Just keep looking, you'll find another one who will make you feel that same way. I was in your shoes about 4 years ago, met my current gf early last year and I haven't looked back since.

Good luck and feel free to send your secret:

[email protected]

Man they still do that shit at tagthesponsor ? But yeah I get that fully.

I know I'm not doing stupid shit, I still fantasize about a shot at her in the future. Some day.
It's a long term investment, yeah ? I do my own shit, she does her own, but maybe there's a way. Fucking normies.

Oh but I'm pretty fucking romantic, TRP isn't about being a deceptive manipulative fuck. It's about bettering yourself and seeing things for what they are to some extent, depending on how hard you swallow it I guess.

>I guarantee you she's not pouring her energy into wondering what you're doing.
Oh I know this well, and that's one of the reason it makes me... feel an abstract kind of feeling ?

Tried to read it and I'm already the end product of what they suggest, you really have to be the biggest beta fuck if anything from that book applies to you.

>that girl you are thinking of? smashing her would make you feel more miserable.
We smashed 3 months after the breakup, she cried of joy. I didn't let it show but it gave me the butterflies pretty fucking hard. Then we broke it up again a month or so later. Maybe I'd feel miserable right now ?

Also why I'm not sure about taking a shot with her anymore is because now I'm like, "richer"... Like lambo tier richer. Also why I'm scared of random girls and don't let them in. Man why does it has to be so complicated ? I live a nice life and don't front or anything, but deep down I know what numbers are on my bank account, they don't, but they obviously suspect it I guess ? It makes you paranoid.

You're an even more fucked up kind of me based on your story, I can very much related to that except you're probably even more fucked up than I am. Truly sorry.
Emails will be sent once this thread dies btw, and no replies possible. Just giving 2 coins and some basics confidential infos.

Gonna dish the dirt on this magical shit coin? Share with your /bz/ brethren OP

Last I checked they’re still exposing whores. I go there every time I go on IG to add some realism/context

I am a licensed relationship therapist. So, you're in luck today, because even though I know you're just another biz scum, I empathize with you.

Step 1: Ask yourself how old you are. If > 25, move on to step 2. If < 25, stop "fucking girls left and right" and find hobbies or activities which put you in social situations where you can meet like-minded women. Get a job, even (I know - wagercuckery EW, amirite?)... it's very often that I see some of the best relationships form between people who were colleagues. I promise you if you have a brain which is less than 25 years developed, you will easily move on if you are putting yourself in the right social situations.

Step 2: Read step 1 anyway, this can help you regardless. However, the more important part of Step 2 is going through the motions of deciding if this woman was actually "the one", which is more to say, were you both truly compatible? If you believe it to be so, then start to question - why didn't she feel the same way? The truth is, if you can't share her passion as well as someone else, why do you think she's the right fit for you? She probably does not share your passions either. If ultimately you can determine that compatibility was not actually particularly high, go do the things in step 1, and find someone with higher compatibility. If you determine compatibility actually was high (which frankly it sounds like it wasn't), then move on to step 3.

Step 3: Win her back. If compatibility is high, then you are a competitor. Even if her compatibility with her new boyfriend is technically higher in many ways, you may be able to find areas where it is not. For many women, a sense of security in terms of having someone they know will always be there for them, always support them, and be willing to CHANGE when asked is much more valuable than liking the same movies, hobbies, etc. You can begin an open dialogue with her. Try to get her to meet you in person. I can't write much more bc of comment limits.

Drop an email I'm not a faggot, as soon as thread is dead even if it's tomorrow I'll send.

Women are overrated, depreciating garbage that you can't easily dump. I'm single for almost a year and I'm having a fucking blast.

Try to date all her cunt friends then try to get as much info about her as possible make sure after breaking with her cunt friend they know that u have feelings with that chick and that s the reason try to chat with her while pounding her friends keep up this job then she is yours [email protected]

Bitches are a diamond dozen, OP, you’lol realize soon enough. Or as they like to be called... Diamond Dogs.

I'm an oldfag whos been around the block a few times. I'm probably more of an idiot than an expert, but that's where I'm coming from.

The first thing I'd say is that, with any situation in life that is over, you can never go back. You can move back to an old city and you can spend time around estranged friends, but the feeling you get from the whole situation will be different and if you're chasing the feeling you used to get way back when: you're guaranteed to be disappointed.

Secondly, that feeling you got from the girl that got away was the result of your brain finding you in a certain circumstance and reacting to that by instructing your glands to dump a certain mix of hormones into your system which made you feel feelings. Things like waking up next to that girl and holding her were what made you feel great because you felt so close to her. That was the circumstance. I've been there, too, and it's an amazing feeling. It's a totally different circumstance than casual sex or even a committed relationship that is new. The closeness you felt was the circumstance which led to that feeling, so if you want to chase that feeling: closeness is the circumstance you need to recreate (with a different girl). Unfortunately, getting close to others gets harder and harder as we age. When you're a teenager or young adult, you can feel very close very easily. Now that you're older, it might never happen again. That's life. That's aging. I'm not sure, but I think what you really need is for your relationship to serve some higher purpose above just being together and being happy. When you're young, just being together makes you happy and that works. When you're older, that's not enough. The obvious higher purpose that comes to mind is raising a family. This might just be a meme, but it's also possible that our brains are biologically predetermined to be happiest while raising a family once we get beyond a certain age.

So, I guess the tl;dr is that you might be at a point in life where your best path to happiness is finding a girl who is willing and likely able to be a good mom to your kids and then pump her full of babies. It sounds like you can afford that, too, which is great.

[email protected]

Long ago I liked this girl in school. I didn't know her, but in my mind she was perfect. Red hair, freckles, smart. Every new thing I learned about her just confirmed my thoughts. I started to stalk. Rode my bike past her house. A friend got be her junior high schedule. I had a good fantasy going on that she liked me and we dated.

The girl even rode my bus, but I sat in the middle, while the older kids sat in the back. She was a year older.

So one day tired of fantasy I sat in the back of the bus. I got there earlier than most. When she got there I was awestruck. Then she started talking to others and I quickly realized how shallow and normal she was. My fantasy was a lie. My dreams shattered.

Tldr: your head is lying and reality is she sucks

Shrooms dude. Or some other form of psychedelic.

[email protected]

What's with 20 years olds calling women "birds" these days? We're not in the 50s and it's statistically unlikely you're a manly man.

lol wtf right off the bat the worst advice in this thread

Tits or gtfo

Mate, I've been there. You have to delete your social media, or at least defriend her and stop checking her accounts. Delete her number. No contact at all. If your friends are her friends or vice-versa, get some new friends (don't cut them out, but just hang with her group less). Try to make it clear you're not avoiding her like a pussy, you're just busy with other stuff or people.

The first, best, thing you can do is realize that it wasn't ever as good as you're thinking it was. All the fights and arguments and red flags you're sweeping under the rug right now because you miss her? Remember that shit. There's a reason you broke up. You wrote it right there - she wanted someone with common interests.

Take a break from fucking random chicks (or cut back) and use the time to learn about yourself. It sounds gay, I know, but it's real. Push yourself to find new things you enjoy, like cooking, or (((traveling))) or whatever hobby.

The trick is, my fellow autist, is to stop letting yourself be defined by her. Define yourself.

read stoicism and apply it to your life

I’m 40 and from Liverpool. Birds is what we call them, sorry if it offends your poor sensibilities

Do you have that scouser accent, dude? I used to have a boss with it and I could only understand about half of what she said. I loved to hear her talk, though.

one can always find pearls of wisdom in this type of (((professional advice))) if he knows how to translate it properly:

>it's very often that I see some of the best relationships form between people who were colleagues.
takeaway: be wary of entering a relationship with a woman who works in an intense corporate environment with a lot of competitive men around

>However, the more important part of Step 2 is going through the motions of deciding if this woman was actually "the one", which is more to say, were you both truly compatible? If you believe it to be so, then start to question - why didn't she feel the same way? The truth is, if you can't share her passion as well as someone else, why do you think she's the right fit for you? She probably does not share your passions either.
translation: what about OP's sense of masculinity (read: confidence + decisiveness + status + ability to comfort) was inadequate for his ex, causing her to ultimately leave him and find someone else? most women will simply adopt a strong man's passions as their own. 'compatibility' is more of a meme than people think.

>Win her back. If compatibility is high, then you are a competitor. Even if her compatibility with her new boyfriend is technically higher in many ways, you may be able to find areas where it is not. For many women, a sense of security in terms of having someone they know will always be there for them, always support them, and be willing to CHANGE when asked is much more valuable than liking the same movies, hobbies, etc.
this is mostly bullshit and faggotry. you should never take a woman back who breaks up with you. you also should not be someone who is "always there for her, will always support her, and will change when asked." that communicates desperation, scarcity of other options, weakness, dependence, etc. none of which are attractive to women.

Yes mate

cont'd:

your woman should always think that you can do better than her. this is fundamental to maintain her attraction to you. women want the desirable man that seems just out of reach but somehow they alone managed to snag him. if you start giving off the vibe that you will change yourself as a man or 'do anything to win her back' she will get uncomfortable and begin to think you are weak and unironically beta. if you instead go out and simply find a better looking woman and start posting pics with her on social media you will do more to "win her back" than anything that professional faggot can tell you. i will put 500K on that statement.

(((communication of feelings))) is absolutely awful relationship advice to give to a man. a man should never express doubt or fear to his wife or girlfriend, in the same way a general would never express doubt or fear to his soldiers as they are marching off to war. again, this is so fundamental and commonsense and yet look at how many modern relationships get btfo because the man constantly blabbers about his anxiety or depression or fear or doubt or inadequacy. would you say shit like that to your own young children? save all of that bullshit for male friends and family members, it's a big part of why they are in your life and you in theirs.

[email protected]

just stay busy man. use your crypto gains to fuck some hookers, surprisingly bitches on backpage accept bitcoin now. go on hikes, get some hobbies that take up all of your time and you'll end up forgetting about her.

cryptodealer.io

[email protected]

godspeed user you will make it

Same thing happened to me user. You know what you do? Cry, get angry, cry some more, block all of her social media, accept that she's gone, and then go make a shit load of money.

Welcome to freedom my friend. Peering through the looking glass of social media can be mental poison. Best to just avoid it.

yeah man im going through the same shit, but its only been 4 months. got wasted new years and ran saw her at a bar with her new bf. tore me the fuck up, and just when i thought i was finally over her too. new bf was ugly asf though. made me feel a lot better. ended up drunk texting her, which was responded with bland as f response and reminded me how our personalities weren't quite the same. biggest advice i can give is to remove anything that gives you that drop in your sotmach. Especially IG. thanks in advance my bro. [email protected]

Hey Opie I haven't seen my ex in 9 months and I feel similar to you. She hasn't talked to me in at least like 4 months. Curious about your coin tho

[email protected]

Would you prefer we call them bitches or hoes?

>her on instagram
Search for ones without that attention-whoring, narcissist shits.

Same but I just accepted I will be alone forever without her.

Fuck that she's just a person. There are plenty of girls you will like if you give them a chance.

I only want her, I'm willing to die alone than be with someone else.

this type of man has been forgotten and is the reason Trump won. Liberal thinking has been cancer

Women have evolved to form bonds with a man, and break that bond as soon as a more advantageous man is available.

The bitter, brutal truth about women is that, if some enemy nation came in, and slaughtered you, and took your wife/gf as a slave, she would begin to feel, on a primal level, honest, true love for the very man who killed you. That's the deep, dark, black pill on females, and at some level, every man knows it. It isn't their fault - it's a survival strategy to reproduce with the men most likely to thrive in this amoral universe we live in. That's why men prefer virgins - if you're the only man a woman has ever been with, it helps you feel less expendable, more special, more irreplaceable. If you settle down with a woman that has already cycled through many men, you know that she's already replaced many former lovers and will likely be just as glib about replacing you.

Look at her and what a dumb decision she made and then remember all women are like that. You haven't truly internalized the redpill if you still have feels for your old cumrag.

Send me nudes: [email protected]

>This way of thinking is exactly why I can't over my oneitis, because my oneitis is outside of this realm in my head for some reason. I took the redpill while/after her.

Perhaps it is your lost innocence which you are mourning, and she is only the icon of that innocent time in your life.

>woman detected

Hey man I'm basically going through the exact same fucking thing as you, even right down to being involved with a Japanese chick now

I was with her for 7.5 years, we were each others first relationship. We broke up a few months ago an it's fucking me up really hard, I'm not sure how long you were with yours but I'd like to actually talk to you about this because there's really few people in our situation

Here's my email: [email protected]

Its like you read my mind bro.

sounds like your a bitch, too bad m8

also, larping is a bad way to pass the time look for a job this new year your mom would appreciate it

fuck off with this normie shit

Honestly just go see a psychologist you've got the money user there's probably more underlying issues to solve.