Investlets report in

Investlets report in

Tell me about your $3 daily gains and how you don't have enough disposable income to properly invest

Reporting in

thats quite a lot. u are not welcome in here

Literally speechless.

>put 0.001 on FUN
>it tanks and is no longer interchangeable
>put 0.001 on TRX
>it tanks and is no longer interchangeable
it sucks

Fees will eat away at your bottom line.

I didn't lose anything after putting in $110

Comfy

This thread made me chuckle.

OP.... Just go all in on a very low market cap coin and wait months untill its more a couple hundred dollars, then invest into the new low market cap coin and build your way up. With only 86 dollars invested in 5 different coins, you're never going to make it.

Wait, FUN is 8 cents???

I'm about to buy a ton lmfao. Suicidal bets on shitcoins are the only thing that wakes me up lmao

i hope you are trolling

Ive got less than 5 dollars in bitcoins and thats it. Not in a position to invest properly, but I just wanted to get accounts set up and learn how it works for when Im in a better spot

I'm poor as fuck compared to people on this board. Even with 14k its so little.

start going all in on coins that will pump dummy. Don't be a pussy. I went in with my life savings on XLM last night

Semi-comfy, constantly trying to increase that ark stack, hoping for a major crash around late February/March so I can really buy in.

To add to this my next step was going to be buying like 20 dollars of eth and using that to play with alt coins ok binance but even if its just 20 dollars it feels like a waste since eth just jumped up.

Forgot to include blockfolio

minimum trade is more than 20 bucks on binance. dont play yourself.

I started with 100 bucks 9 months ago.
Its now a bit over 4k. If I can repeat the same this year it will be quite a lot more. Even we can do it user!

Having a good day

i think some of you are doing it wrong. i bought 600 req with about $20 because people were freaking out right after the launch about the low price. i think that's kind of a good strategy, not buying when they're going up as some of you seem to be doing

What ive put in:
100$ worth of XRP
100$ worth of XLM
35$ worth of TRX
20$ worth of POE

x2.62 Gainz

Will hold into eternity, will keep pitting cash into coinsbthat i like

Need to start trackig info for taxes

How fucked am i?

Can't wait til I can dump bnty for what I paid for it

Top tip don't buy new coins shilled on kucoin

ah damn, really? Is that the fees or do they just not let you do trades in that small of a value. I know I wouldn't see any actual gains and losses with $20 but it seemed like a good way to learn seeing it in action.

2$ poe*

Guys am I doing it right?

Started with 4.5k month ago. How long until one mil...am...Am I gonna make it ?

rate me

I started with $50 a few months back and just finally popped $1000. Made some mistakes in the beginning just playing around to learn my way around the market but am now locked in for my first real set of big holds on just two coins.

Keep at it investlets - everyone told me to at least invest $1k starting - so months after the fact consider me just now at the starting line. It takes time but when you can turn such a small investment into that decent starting point, you're not only "starting" with that decent amount, but you'll also have a good amount of practice in and understanding of the market. We're all gonna make it.

How

ok so I just hopped on my computer to read more about this and my understanding is that the minimum trade if you are using ETH is .01, so its not that the fees will eat up my transactions, just that I wont be able to make purchases lower than what is about 9 dollars worth right now and i'd pay a .1% fee on the overall transaction right? then there's also the cost of buying the actual ETH and the cost of transferring it. again even if I shouldn't actually do it right now I'd at least like to understand how it works for when I am ready to jump in properly.
since you actually started with close to what I was considering "playing" with, is my understanding of the mechanics of the transaction right?

started less than five days ago. 6k€ profit.
will increase positions in a few days.

what do you think? will I make it in 2018 Veeky Forums?

Rate me

I literally only started today and I don't really know what I'm doing

How am I doing?

It's been a week and I've day traded my initial $150 over a few moons. Am I gonna make it?

Yeah, pretty much. I started going all in on AntShares and got some solid returns and was able to expand out from there. When you start with so little, try not to diversify your portfolio too much and just go after one or two things at a time.

honestly other than ripple one of the best I have seen in a hot minute.

You'll make it.

But you didn't start less than 5 days ago. There is no way for ETH to be a 50% ROI in 5 days even if you bought at the lowest of lows within those 5 days. I don't even need to look into the rest because the 1st thing on there gives it away.

Ive invested about the same as you and just broke 1000 too, super comfy

makes sense, thanks.

plebs .

ETH was bought on the 28th. Rest was after that.