What game system allows me to simulate the thrilling adventure-filled life of VCR repairmen in Milwaukee, Wisconsin?

What game system allows me to simulate the thrilling adventure-filled life of VCR repairmen in Milwaukee, Wisconsin?

Everyone is John would work if you want a good casual time.
Primetime Adventures if you really want to tap into the Sitcom side of things (This is also what I recommend when we have our Quarterly thread on running a Seinfeld campaign)
Beyond that, Genesys is generic enough that it could be fun, but more crunchy.
And besides that... some fork of CoC or Gumshoe if you actually want a plot.

Good post, but no mention of Fate.
9/10

gurps

How can you be a hack fraud when your job is literally talking out of your ass about shit you like? Seems like something that requires no qualification at all.

Modempunk?

Which system provides the best depiction of concealed edged weapons? Probably GURPS?

Was about to say this.

If you're going to run a lighting fast vcr campaign I'd recommend the social engineering and high tech books for the day to day work of Mike and Jay. For the Plinkett/Jay gay wedding arc GURPS Marital Arts is a necessity.

>GURPS Marital Arts is a necessity.

Which GURPS supplement allows me to fight using a baseball cap with razor blades attached to the back?

Unknown Armies.

It's two videomancers getting up to shenanigans, gaining charges by discussing modern media

user, I suggested Primetime Adventures, a system that uses a deck of cards for conflict resolution, and absolutely no stats to speak of besides a "realistic" character personality description.
I still feel it to be more qualified to be an RPG System than Fate.

What's a VCR?

Instead of shitposting, try making a cool homebrew RPG.

>RLM posting on Veeky Forums
For what purpose?

Pathfinder could work surprisingly well

every purpose

fuck yeah my man

Why would you want to play game where only one character is tolerable?

FATE or everyone is john

Or, as is always the best answer when one of these questions are asked, GURPS

Oh so it wasn't an oversight, you really have shit tastes.

FIASCO

Nah, I just forgot about Fate, it's just in order to expel the rampant hatred and cynicism I absorb from being on here I have to spout random blind hate statements about Veeky Forums topics. I'm going in alphabetical order. I'm just starting with the letter F. Can't wait to Shit up /5eg/ with utter hatred for Firbolg.

First chapter boss.

I'm still pissed that fake Seinfield game thread was deleted while unveiled /pol/shit stayed up.

Call of Cthulhu. It's for conventional characters, just ignore the cosmic horror thing.

Could Space Cop beat a space marine?

Space Cop could beat the Emperor.

Well played my friend.

Excellent source knowledge, GURPS understanding and a clever bit thrown in as a twist: 10/10

Dread, only instead of using jenga you use buckaroo or popup pirate.

Don't mind me I'm just here for the RLM gifs and reaction images.

>FIASCO
Came to say this, disapointed it took so long to happen and has only happened once.

Are there rules for homosexual cake in Fate?

Seriously, I wanna know