How much cooler would Boreale's story be...

How much cooler would Boreale's story be, if in DoW he would be presented as the symbol of shame and bad example for his Chapter? Chaplains would preach to their battle brothers about how they should look at his image and be warned, for there is no glory in defeat, only infamy?

The guy lost three hundred Marines and they go like "meh, happens"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O5fO0oo66r4?t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=x8UZYvs5y_Q.
youtube.com/watch?v=VzqP1BqwvIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not all of them

Its more like a code of silence for all of them because nobody wants to talk about how they lost five whole companies and like half the chapter on a single planet.

I mean to be fair to Boreale he had to deal with some real nigga shit.

STEEL RAIN!

He is though.

"A blight on our history"
"Kaurava was a huge mistake."

youtu.be/O5fO0oo66r4?t=20s

BOREALUM!

He's shit at it too.

>uses drop pods to drop squads randomly around the player's base where they attack piecemeal
>doesn't drop dreadnaught after dreadnaught into the player's base along with tactical marines and deep strike terminators
>muh single vehicle Rhino Rush
>muh defense-only Land Raider
>muh orbital strike that only targets the Marines' own base

He's almost as retarded as Vance "Shit, where all muh Baneblades done gone? XD" Stubbs and that shitty metal boxes Chaos lord.

>How much cooler would Boreale's story be
But he is already as cool as can be user.

well i mean DOW2 sorta did that

Play the Dawn of War 2 vanilla campaign, user.

Is this from an actual graphic novel?

No wonder they got krumped by Gorgutz.

DoW 3 comic. It is actually fun.

He lost to orcs! ORCS!

I bet most blood ravens are more ashamed of him than their chapter master turning traitor

SPESS MEHRENS
TODEH THE EHNAMY IS AT OUR DAWW

But he is reviled, while Stubbs is adored. Hell if I know why, since Stubbs' got to be the worst, most incompetent and wasteful commander, and maker of the worst inspirational speech in entire W40k. Seriously, I'd rather be a sergeant under Chenkov or Kain.

Wasn't Stubbs a recent transplant who inherited a decimated regiment? There wasn't anything extraordinary wasteful about him and his speech wasn't so bad by Soulstorm standards, not like it's saying much.

He did not lose solely to orks. Kaurava was a nine-way slugfest.

He shared a planet with them and Tau's squatting on the moon.

>There wasn't anything extraordinary wasteful about him
Bro he misplaced one fucking hundredbaneblades

I was a while since I've watched that cinematic, but weren't they recalled to a different warzone by some higher ups?

Both in fluff and the actual gameplay he got more tanks, infantry, relic units, constant scans, dirty tricks, assassins, artillery that can destroy your entire base with a single round, whatever, than every other faction combined, the only one who can buy everything cheap, yet still wastes it all. I mean, how more stupid one can be? You can win with that much at your side simply by ordering it to move, not even to attack-move into the enemy's map corner.
His dreary cliché speech was the shittiest of them all. At least Carron's, second worst, was impassioned youtube.com/watch?v=x8UZYvs5y_Q.

youtube.com/watch?v=VzqP1BqwvIw
Cultist steals the spotlight, though.
Across Kaurava. By his own orders. And fucking lost/destroyed in transfer/fallen into the enemy hands there, since he's at his last province.

What? Turn him into a Quisling or Benedict Arnold/Cumberbatch? Yeah he was bad, but he's gonna be overshadowed by the Chapter Master/Head Librarian Azariah Kyras who caused half the chapter to turn to chaos without the other half knowing about it until it was almost too late.

>Quisling
Quisling did nothing wrong.