He plays a conservative dwarf that loves fighting, drinking, and hates elves

>he plays a conservative dwarf that loves fighting, drinking, and hates elves

>He shitposts while contributing nothing of quality to the board.

>he plays a brown war hammer wielding dwarf princess with big tits & no shame being seen naked due to a life of being dressed and bathed by servants

t. Urist Axebeard

Sometimes you just want to play the classics yknow?

Google and iqdb give me nothing, source?

I mean, that's kind of why you play dwarves, isn't it? There's not a demand for some kind of Drizz't Dwarf'urden dwarf who's the one teetotaler in a race branded as alcoholics. If you want a special snowflake unique type of character, you play a dark elf, tiefling, or human.

Elves are literally poofters though. No one should like elves.

I prefer cacame
Best elf for a reason

There are basically three types of elves

1. Traditional, loves nature hippy elves

2. Pompous dickhead elves

3. Pompous dickhead elves who talk shit but can't back it up and are often played for comedy.

Shinju no Nectar

Be warned, the author has a pretty intense breast-milk fetish.

I'd say

>Hippy dippy elves
>Elves who think they're hot shit
>Elves who think they're hot shit, and are absolutely right

Really only #2 there is an issue

Dwarves are the worst fantasy race.

>he plays a human male fighter with a longsword, spear and used to be a farmer

>intense breast-milk fetish.
You say that like it's a bad thing

The only holdout I have is that I appreciate the personality traits common to the itty-bitty-titty-committee.

>his fighter is 30 years old and level 1

TAE-TAE-TAYES!

>His flaw is "I'm stubborn"

I actually love that personally myself

Nonsense, he contributed that reaction image to my collection.

>Human only campaign

>He plays an elf.

>the only time to even approach the term "otherkin"
>Human male fighter who acts like a fucking yiff
>"you said human only. He's not right in the head"

>he plays a drow

You forgot the fourth one.

4. Classical elves who would like to cut your belly open and see how you are running around with your guts dangling from the wound.

>he plays

Naheulbeuk has all three at once, but to be fair it merges "classic" wood elves with elves in general, city elves are generally much different as are the dark elves

I mean, when most hentai is guro, NTR, pedophilia, and shindoL, breast-milk is missionary-position-for-sole-purpose-of-procreation by comparison.

I once had a player who played a quiet reserved dwarf wizard who kept mostly to himself and his studies.

It was nice to not have Beardaxe Axebeard for a Dwarf.

I've got a plan to play a dwarf thats an upbeat, friendly soul, adventuring in the outside world to earn enough honor and glory that he can impress the parents of his childhood sweetheart enough that they give him their blessing to court her. He'll gets misty eyed at romantic songs and will be a sucker for a good deed or sob story.

I hope I actually get to play him.

>2018
>Doesn't play an ultra conservative human technician monster hunter that fights for the glory of god, king and nation

What's special snowflake for a human? Not willing to fuck anything that moves?

>Dwarves with red flag DEUS VULT helmets
>be still my heart
Is there more?

fucking japs can't even do shortstack right. We should've dropped a third bomb

Damn straight.

>he shitposts on Veeky Forums

>He doesn't play a shady, ostentatious dwarf dandy who pacts with demons as part of the family business

>he

It's no use user, the more stereotypical the dwarf is the better. You simply can't fight it.

She's the best girl the way she is, fuck off.

Yeah Eder is pretty cool.

>He doesn't play a Dwarf who's PTSD causes him to launch into Beserk rages unless he is constantly sedated by Alcohol

This is why I dislike the idea of leveling up so significantly over the course of a game. If your character is a grown ass adult what were they doing over the course of their life that they become a better fighter, wizard, cleric, or whatever over six months than through years or decades of training, studying, and combat experience. If your characters are young and new, why the hell is everyone else such a fuckup?

Ah yes my 21 year old paladin is now a match for the 40 year old grandmaster. Wow, my 17 year old wizard is now the most experienced magic user in the entire kingdom.

>Elves are lithe, attractive, and intelligent
>Dwarves are fat, hairy, drunken midgets
Yeah it is so weird that people would prefer to be an elf to being a dwarf.

That's every dwarf in a "dark" fantasy setting

To be fair, dwarves are as often portrayed as built like tiny musclebuilders as they are as fatties.

>Dwarves are stout, honorable, and naturals at crafting
>Evles are lanky, twinkish, and stuck up
Yeah it is so weird that people would prefer to be a dwarf to being an elf

>Elves are thin wristed, aloof, hippy-dippy vegans
>Dwarves are sturdy, conservative, down-to-earth industrious people

Just different extremes of the human condition, but if you're so dead set on being a hairless, anorexic, know it all who was "simply born more special than you", drop the pretense and play a fairy princess instead of projecting insecurity.

Elves are attractive to escapists, but if they aren't Tolkien's dying once-great race, they're shit, since they don't usually have the history and trauma to back up their aloofness.

>Assuming human

So, having read the first issue... it's a rip-off of 3x3 Eyes but with a lactation fetish? Cool.

Ragin Goldhand
I'd imagine

Ragin Hillhand

Our names are pretty close. Benjamin?

>He plays a Wizard who's character motivation is to "gain more power".

That's a class feature, autist user, not a personality.

We dropped 2 two many seing what comes out of Nippon I don’t want to think what would happen if we droped another one

Ragin Goldsmith

Why the fuck are we all Ragin?

The concept is, before the start of your journey, you were not an adventurer, but once you start your journey as one, you experience greater threats and mightier powers. Being a level 1 adventurer is not being some shmuck, you are above the average person, stronger, smarter, more skilled, and level progression shows you growing greater and greater than above average. I mean, only the greatest of people could swing a sword three or four times in the span of a single second.

Wilkarl Underfoundersson

Hello Adam.

Bolkon Axehelm

>he

I guess it depends on how straight they are playing the desire to gain more power.

I mean if they are literally a ruthless sociopath who only learned wizardry because it is the shortest path to power and does anything to get more it is a personality. Like someone who is respectful to the king and not "evil" like they go killing peasants to try new spells but would damn a thousand generations to ruin if it meant they ruled over them.

Especially if they are played as alternatively disconnected and manic, depending on whether or not they think a "piece of the puzzle" is within reach.

Hagfan Axehelm, reporting in.

Who said it happened in a span of several months? Can't you imagine a campaign taking years?

You and people you play with are the problem here, not the game.

Durnar Hammersmith here

Reinkarl Goldholme

Durist Understone

Didn't expect such a properly dwarf name.

>conservative
>fighting
>drinking
>hating elves
But those are all good things.

>Raggar Beardfoundersson
What the fuck? That has to be the worst combination possible.

>he plays a liberal elf that loves fighting Nazis, drinking soy milk, and hates Trump but he's a dwarf or something I guess

Fat fuck that thinks he's a manly man but can't bench over 300 pounds spotted lmao

This post is almost as terrible as this post

>Ifunny watermark

Raghelm Hillholme. Cool.

Urist Bloodsmith. I can dig it.

Huh, I got Moon Moon.