"Hey bro. Can I see your d20 for a minute?"

"Hey bro. Can I see your d20 for a minute?"

IT'S MINE, THE DODECALICIOUS SHALL BE HELD BY NONE OTHER THAN ME, MY PRECIOUS.

WIll for the last time, stop breaking into my house to fondle my dice.

Also this is a d6 household and I won't have you soiling them

>He doesn't have proxy die to publicly "test" for authenticity every so often
It's like you want to get cucked

We use roll ever, so sure.

"YOU WILL NOT DESPOIL MY DICE, ACCURSED ONE!"

Sure, here it is:
dice+1+20

tfw your d20 betrays you at every opportunity

Shut up Wesley.

Rolled 14 (1d20)

Dex Check
No touch!

He needs to go apologize to whatever witch he pissed off first and then we'll talk

I'm not giving you my phone dude, I gave you the html check that you fag.

Yeesh, Veeky Forums has changed a LOT. Right now I'm in a thread where it's all explicitly memes about how Wil Wheaton curses dice.
8 months ago we'd be lambasting OP for even paying attention to this whiny little cretin and then spend the rest of the thread angrily shouting at each other about how shitty it is that this guy represents the face of Celebrity RPG players after Matt Mercer, Dan Harmon, and Vin Diesel. THEN we'd start yelling Shit at how terrible evey celebrity into tabletop really is, even Vin.
Then somewhere along the line we'd switch over to three lines of conversation, one of them about feminism in Veeky Forums media, which would dominate most of the conversation, one thread that was the splinter of a good setting idea, and the last would be about some obscure hentai comic and its fetishes after someone posted as a reaction image.
Different times indeed.

Instead we have an user bitching about how good it was in the "good old days" of 8 months ago.
Just like last year
And the year before
And the year before
etc.

If you actually roll dice you are autistic

>forcing the police negotiator to roll a Bard over the radio
Fucking hell.

Yeah, at my table we use point buy for attacks and skill checks.

Oh no, that was only remotely better because we were still at the BBEG(ugh) and Numenera stage of Shitpost threads.
Now we've advanced to more cancerous bait, like that guy who Greentext lists his Pet Peeves, or the Firearms Are Not Anachronistic thread.
/MGW/ is a welcome change. /PGG/ was becoming too cancerous. People were actually discussing the system instead of lewds.
Also we've finally advanced to the stage of everyone being on board with watching and discussing Critical Role in order to hate it. That's progress.

Wow that's even more retarded than anything I could have imagined.

I'm actually presently surprised by how weirdly non-toxic this thread is.