Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2073: Not All Reasons Are Valid Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/57945852/#q57948148
indoctrinated.wikia.com/wiki/Indoctrination_Theory_Wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Changelog:
Added Dragon Ogres and Dragon Ogre Shaggoths.

Like claiming something because some user who said he was the guy who was working on a jump dropped it.

Changelog:
Reduced the prices of some mounts and added the Manticore.
Something new in the Scenario section. Worth a look, perhaps?

Also, added a Canon Companion option.

And with those glaring issues fixed I am going to go ahead and claim Warhammer Fantasy: The Empire if it hasn't been already.

>Sure, they worked things out between themselves, but I'M still mad about it, and isn't that what really matters?

What if we finish the Daemon Prince Scenario before the Chaos Lord one?
Would the other Chaos Champion in the Undivided Scenario shit himself?
I have made it a goal to make that fight as horrifyingly unfair for him as possible.

Tovam isn't the guy who was working on JDM, but nice try.

People really enjoy hurting this poor fellow.

Yes.

I don't think it's been claimed, good luck!

>Canon companion

So. The ultimate question. Is there anyone worth waifuing in the Chaos Warriors?
Also can I take Archaeon just so I can keep him around to humiliate?

Does our mount count as a companion for that scenario's lock out of companions?

No, they do not.

>People really enjoy hurting this poor fellow.
He's shit and no one but GW likes him.
Even people who hate Orks like Grimgor more than they like him.

>Wait, who are you?
>We're the FBI, and you're under arrest!
>What?! Why didn't you tell us you spooks were launching a raid?! We had one planned for next week!
>Wait, what.
>Hey, hold on, this is an ATF investigation, what are you guys doing here?
>An ATF investigation? This is the sheriff department's investigation!
>Uh, actually it's a US Marshall job.
>Wait a fucking second. Are you ALL undercover law enforcement?!
>Yep.
>Indeed.
>Definitely.
>God fucking damn it.

It isn't Archeon, it's just a random Undivided Champion with a dream. A dream that is apparently destined to meet it's end under the boot of a Daemon Prince jumper, wielding a Greater daemon weapon, and riding a chaos dragon. Because seriously fuck this particular random champion.

He probably did a lot of bad shit, jumpers personally singling him out for punishment despite all the other horrible people in the north is just the bad luck of him standing in the way of an army of chaos waifus.

Oh. My mistake. I still think everyone should make Archeon suffer. Because fuck that guy.

He's still better than that other armless failure.

>spoiler
Who's still better than than One-Armed Asshole.

No. No he's not. Abaddon is an armless failure, but he's just a failure. Archeon is a failure who is used to be a whiny little bitch, and only ever won because it was handed to him by the writers.

Are we still talking about the time the Orcs should have won Warhammer Fantasy except lolchaos?

Among other things yes.

Did you ever decide on Steed of Chaos imports? I kinda recall someone asking about that but I don't remember what your answer was.

>So. The ultimate question. Is there anyone worth waifuing in the Chaos Warriors?
There is a great Daemon Princess of Khorne.

Besides Elfen Lied and One Piece, what other jumps can offer me hand creation powers?

Weren't you going to increase the number of Doggos we get from the Chaos Warhound purchase? The once from the army builder are great and all but I'd rather have a few good doggos than an army of viscous bloodthirsty doggos.

I feel this strange urge to hunt down someone by the name of Carstein.

Valkia the Bloody is pretty hot if you're into that sort of thing. Pic related.

I honestly don't recall that question but maybe I just missed it.

Shit, I did say that. I'll change the number to 4 per purchase and we'll forget this ever happened.

Beat Mannlet Von Carstein into a pulp.

So my goals are

>Kill Manfred, maybe see about reviving Vlad and his wife while I'm at it because they are cool
>Kill Karl, just because
>Become Daemon Prince
>Beat up Chaos Lord
>Waifu Valkia
>Humiliate Archeon in some way

I think I can do this.

I feel vaguely autistic for actually looking this up.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/57945852/#q57948148

>Not-So Friends in High Places
Jeeze Mannfred chill out, it was just an attempt to kill you for the gods favor. Get over it already.
>Daemon Prince scenario
Hey I told you to get over it, sending powerful vampire knights after me isn't getting over it so you get to be the one I kill to earn my acension. Do you know what those blood dragons tried to do to to my fluffor? No I don't think it's unfair to kill you for something I forced you to do via drawback fiat. It is an entirely reasonable stance, ask any chaos champion who doesn't have a grudge against me.

I feel kind of guilty for missing this. It's certainly not a bad idea and there's actually VERY few competitive mount options that don't amount to "make your waifu a powerful dragon" or something.

I don't want to keep editing this thing and fucking up builds, but If I add a line saying that if you buy a mount you can give your mount it's form and strengths as well as it's free mutations, would that work?

>Kill Manfred, maybe see about reviving Vlad and his wife while I'm at it because they are cool
Go with my blessing.
>Kill Karl, just because
Ouch.

>Alcoholism
How does alcohol improve our dexterity while also impairing our motor skills?

Listen, it's not you.
It's the fact he's a slimy snake of a politician, and I hate politicians on principle.

I don't know. Ask the Dwarfs.

>spoiler
That seems fine to me.

Looks great user.

So. How mad will Nagash, and the Empire for that matter, be at me if I bring Vlad and Isabella back to life? Free of charge.

What are some perks for helping to establish a reputation? There's Urban Legend from Friday the 13th, but I'm wondering what other ones we have.

>Keep in mind that while indirect methods may be used, assassins will almost certainly fail against such protect and powerful individuals
>protect

Typos suck. Fixed.

Are Daemon Princes subject to the whole sucked back into the warp if there isn't enough chaos energy around thing?

>jumpers doing anything free of charge
I'd be terrified, you guys are always out for something and if you're not demanding a price upfront people are going to be paying for it down the line.

Off the top of my head, Marvel comics had cosmic fact, mortal engines has darkling name, sword and sorcery had that myth perk.

Isn't Nagash dead right now? I don't think he's going to be expressing any emotions on the subject. The Empire, on the other hand, will probably be less and angry and more very concerned because fuck, Vlad and Isabella are back. They barely won last time, what are they going to do now?

Salt is all the payment he needs user.

Thanks.

Nah, bro. Enjoy all the benefits with only the obvious downside of everyone being terrified of the 30 foot tall daemon.

The tears of assholes are the best kind of reward.

I like Vlad and Isabella's style, them being alive and in charge of Sylvania again is all the payment I need.

Nagash tries to bring back Vlad during the End Times as a minion. Vlad's price is for Nagash to bring back Isabella

Also this.

>Amazons, Kislev, and now Empire are all being made.
>No Skaven or Dwarves to be seen
Is this because neither have any good waifus?

Unironically, yes.

He might be a little irritated about it later, but I doubt he'd be too bothered about it. Vlad didn't really do much in End Times, if I remember right.

Can we do somthing like and go after the same leader we took in that drawback?

Could we take Archeon on the basis of punishing him for his failure in the first invasion?
>A real everchosen wouldn't fall to an orc boot
>*stab repeatedly*

Yes to both questions. Keep in mind with the drawback they know you're coming and they're willing to expend whatever resources they must to kick your ass as early as possible.

Amazons is all waifus
Kislev had ice witches
Empire has sisters of sigmar

Skaven have bloated abominations
No dwarven women ever do anything

Factions without waifus are at the bottom of the list.

Yes, send your armies into the caos wastes I'll wait. Remeber if you take too long I'll start building cults in all your neighbors' lands at the boarders so they blame you.

By the Comet.

That just makes it more fun, what sport is there in sneaking into the enemy's castle if they aren't driven into paranoid fear of your impending attack?

Yet Ogres and Tomb Kings were made first.

Then why don't I have my Vampire Counts?
Vlad has Isabella, why can't I get an OC who's basically an expy?

So if I just lob an arm off and throw it into the synthesis thing is Mass Effect do you think it would be enough DNA, or what?

Dunno. Always seemed stupid to me the synthesis thing took an entire human, but who knows how space gravity magic works? At the very least, it should depend on how big your arm is.

You shouldn't do that though, people shouldn't logically appreciate being turned into some sort of weird nanite-cyborg without their consent all in service of some arbitrary and nonsensical goal I continue to maintain is the self-perpetuated malfunction of a broken machine instead of an actual trend. And the husks, dear god the husks are going to be traumatised for life from being given back sentience. Unless you just want to bang the entire galaxy. Then it's okay.

Holy shit. People are actually discussing jumps? I must've fallen and hit my head.

Or DID YOU?

>And the husks, dear god the husks are going to be traumatised for life from being given back sentience.
Kek.

Now I'm wondering what would happen if you threw in some of the more bizarre Ben 10 aliens.

Probably nothing. The Synthesis ending wasn't spreading Shepard's DNA, it's not like everyone is part-human now. It's just patterning a new type of molecular storage system off of how Shepard has a biology/cybernetic synthesis. It's the cybernetics that are getting copied, not the flesh.

That confuses me because cybernetics are not going to be compatible with every race without major modifications so the system might as well make it's own from scratch. I'm also not sure why getting vaporised is a better way of sending the information than an electronic blue print or whatever.

I think gravity falls has hand witch powers.

>you now realise that if Shepard didn't blow up the Collector base and chose Synthesis, there is a chance that somewhere inside it is a tank of liquified humans that are now suddenly cyborgfied into self awareness again
>they have no mouths and they must scream

Always Destroy and let people reverse engineer the remains.

No, who knows what other systems you could knock out with Destroy when everything, EVERYTHING runs on mass effect technology? Control is the safest option as well as poetic justice upon the Reapers.

I'm doubtful Control actually gives lasting control and isn't shepherd being indoctrinated.

Val, you around? How likely am I to become collateral damage in Dies Irae if I just let the story unfold without meddling? Any particular place to stay away from?

True, but by the same token you're putting faith into Destroy truly destroying all the Reapers and not, for example, lulling the galaxy into a false sense of security while the survivors reformat themselves for stealth and seize the means of production from the shadows.

So long as you stay out of the city you begin in and don't get into the plot, you won't get caught up in collateral damage. The jump will default to one of the safe routes that just delays the plot for longer then the time you spend in jump.

Possible but at least there is a chance they are dead and not in control of the galaxy like in the other options.

I'd argue there's as much if not a better chance they aren't with you at the helm, when barring a perfect run Destroy ends with Shepard being...well, too destroyed to see the outcome.

Thanks!

What do you do with protagonists in Isekai settings? Do you replace them if given the choice? Ignore them? Help them? Do you share your inter-dimensional traveler nature with them?

I activate Bully Ranger

Yeah, it's the proto-Reaper, remember? You blew it up, it's dead. That won't be a problem.

Kazuma is one of the cool ones, he doesn't desire replacement. The rest are mostly trash.

I was thinking of all the injectors dripping stuff into it, and all the tanks of human soup throughout that facility. Who knows how many of those Cerberus hadn't finished dismantling, if you left the base intact?

For FSN if you have Dragon Heart & Demi-Servant, would this count as having “mana regen” for the purposes of mana muncher drawback?

Also for the capstone booster, it mentions increased Dragon traits like skin as tough as steel. How would that translate into Endurance stat? E or D?

I assume that there's not enough detail in there to be reconstructed into functioning minds. That's just slurry, it's not like a husk's brain where there's some actual structure still there.

What’s with the track suits for Isekai protagonists? Are they a fashion statement for the Otaku?

Yes, the mana regen abilities count as mana regen for that drawback.

E most likely. Endurance is very vague on how tough it actually makes people.

indoctrinated.wikia.com/wiki/Indoctrination_Theory_Wiki

Yeah, that theory works great if you ignore everything else we've ever learned about Indoctrination.

Thanks. Looks like I’ll have to convert 100cp into sp for her.

SABER (1100sp)
Mordred Pentadragon, Saber of Red

Class: Saber (-375)

STR A
END A (-50)
AGI B
MAN B (-50)
LUK D

Class Skills
Magic Resistance B (-75, Discount)
Riding C (-50, Discount)

Personal skills
Instinct B (-200)
Charisma B (Freebie, -50)
Mana Burst A (-250)

Noble Phantasm
Clarent Anti-Unit B (Freebie, -50)

Drawbacks
What’s Spirit Form (+50)

NEET gear. They are comfortable and you don't need to iron them

It's actually a way for japan to deport people with slavic ancestry from the country

This isn't from an Isekai, but it's relevant.

Does a track suit include ability to do the Slav Squat, down a bottle of Vodka like water, and smoke like a chimney without ill health?

Probably. Sheps didn't have anything on hand to do that with. Probably would've died trying at that point even if they did.

Would mud from Grail (FS/N) perk corrupt Gilgamesh ?

No. You only have a portion of what Angra Mainyu has at the start and even what he had only partially messed with Gil, you'd need at least three times as much to fully corrupt him.

Hey Valeria, how would you define "love" in relation to the Living Idol' perk? I was wanting to waifu someone who exhibits some of the traits of Antisocial Behaviour Disorder, and I'm unsure as to whether they could experience love as others might

Just how powerful/strange can be A Special Trait from Xianxia? Depending of how you read it could be understood that pretty much any power in Touhou would be a valid choice, even if it would start at low power. I highly doubt it's that absurd specially given its low cost, but given that from what very, very little I know of Xianxia it can get pretty ridiculous in terms of power, I thought I would ask if there are some defined limits.