When is this crypto cash cow going to run dry? Surely it can't last forever, can it? It's just too easy

When is this crypto cash cow going to run dry? Surely it can't last forever, can it? It's just too easy.

It will end when normies, or new people stop arriving.

Either when the slightest little tumble spooks everyone and causes a mass panic of people trying to cash in.

Or when banking decides to tank the market.

Slightest tumble? Lol BTC went from 20k to 10k the other day and yet we're still here...

entire crypto market cap was fine though

it's going to crash when people start going into fiat rather than alts/tether

1995 - 2000 was the dot com boom. This is literally the same thing. Fortunes were made and lost over night. Be weary of holding too long. And if the market as a whole starts to slip, get the fuck out.

The jew is actively working to destroy it now. 2018 is the last year of the wild west. Regulation and kikes are coming, and they're coming fast. Not a single shekel will survive.

I think we have about a year. A little less or a little more.

There are tens of trillions of dollars in value in the world, every bit of this wealth is tracked by central governments, they allow money laundering and bailouts with tax payers money. The current system is not even accessible by the majority of the world. There is no reason to trust these institutions anymore. .

The key to me here is trust, the social trust in large banking institutions is eroding before our eyes and it is enabling the trust in a truly democratized system that will empower the entire world financially.

what the fuck bros, i just started with this, don't make me scared

>biggest bull market of the century
>got in late
>only 1 year left
>squandered the opportunity

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO S-SHUT UP NO NO NO THIS ISN'T REAL I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Blockchain and Cryptos are here to stay. This is the financial revolution that will allow billions of people financial freedom from central governments and make democracy reign supreme. Not without a massive fight though.

Aka never because most of the people holding btc are doing it to avoid taxes or to buy/sell drugs meaning they will never ever ever will cash out to give a dime to kikes

There's still time, bro. I'm accumulating and holding through Q3 2018 and maybe through year end if things don't look like they're going sideways in the immediate future. If I get wiped out on my initial investment, I'll work a few more weeks. If I 10x my money, I may not be able to retire, but I could buy a house straight cash and have a very stable foundation for the rest of my life.

We can make it if we're fearless.

ur fucked mate, you'll be holding our bags for years.

There's going to be alot of salty no-coiners who vote though, maybe they will vote some crypto jew to take your gains and institute the best crypto system that evolves out of this rat race

>Now is not the time for fear
That comes later

Get in early.

There are still lots of week hands dumping their flimsy bags whenever a small size while tests the waters.

Look out for dips. Get in boys.

this.
also while most people are in it for speculation there's a huge amount of ideological holders who are not going back to cash at any cost.

When the market cap gets in the trillions. The market will slow down.

Fuckkkk this
Niggers with shares of ripple and anyother mutts will vote the fuck out against racist crypto

It won’t last forever but we have a long long way to go. This is the future bro. This isn’t a fad.

The difference between this and the dot com boom is that then the underlying commodities were assets - however lame they may have been. They had at least the potential to actually make money.

Crypto currency does not. Here you are only betting on the greater fool theory. That's why this is more akin to the tulip bulb mania.

They were massively overvalued because there were no cash flows. The revenues were bullshit and the assets were nothing more than paper numbers.

You sound like a fucking boomer you’re so dumb. This is so much different than a fucking dot com stock. Jesus Christ you’re retarded.