Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2074: Everything's Made Up And The Points Don't Matter Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2BfTXIwABo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just gauging interest senpai. If people hate the idea I won't do it. And to be fair, we DO have a couple of OC Gauntlets on the drive, such as the Light of Terra and the Elder Scrolls Bloodmoon one.

>It's just...so damn hard sometimes to tell who isn't and is a shitposter.
I know, Val. It's really difficult. God knows I've misidentified a few people in the past as shitposters and felt like a dick afterwards.

>it gets real damn hard to keep an open mind about everyone and not get paranoid as fuck about everything.
Please remember that not all of us are like this. There is a nasty element here and it's not fair you are taking the brunt of it right now. I wish there was something I could do beyond just a few words of support.
You've done a lot of good for us, Val, and for what it's worth the people here that matter do appreciate you for it, do care and are grateful, even if at times we aren't good at vocalising it. This vocal minority do not speak for the whole thread.
Regarding the paranoia, a little bit is probably healthy here, Val, so don't feel too bad about it.

>Thanks for the thoughts anyway user.
Anytime, Val.

One day, user, you'll look in the mirror and realise what sort of person you are. I don't expect you'll survive past that day but then again you've already shown that you are a coward.

Marvel is revamping everything, and that includes getting rid of the writers who have been churning out SJW trash for the last few years. I leave it to you whether to ype or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2BfTXIwABo

Don't start using precedence.

>title
Reminder that if you're not using Creative Mode you're doing it wrong.

CCDT made the elder scrolls jumps and everyone just LOOOOOVES light of terra, don't they?

Don't you have jumps to work on already?

Just for those few that are interested, I have managed to get out of my funk and work on EER has resumed (albeit slowly).

Is it astral construct cap or actual cap

This is the wierdass Riker Situation

What are some good jumps to pick up quality of life perks/items? Not power so much as convenience.

Pic unrelated, hopefully.

Well, obviously.

Anyway, have the update no one was waiting for me to finish. It's looking like I might actually be here to update it for the second movie...

Changelog:
>Added three new drawbacks
>Clarified some wording on the Super Suits

...I think that's all?

What are some jumps that give you some intelligence boosters or some genius perks? Looking to get my Jumper a Jumper appropriate level of intelligence.

>that includes getting rid of the writers who have been churning out SJW trash for the last few years
Halleleujah! Hallelujah! Praise common sense! It's been a long time coming, but thankfully it's finally happening!

Is it bad that I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop, to see how they'll make a mess of this opportunity? Like Nu52 all over again.

Fuck off.

I'm fairly sure OAA already knows he's a coward and just doesn't care.

Infinite stratos lets you be an idiot super genius.
Seems appropriate for a jumper

I'm not THAT well-versed on my Marvel, who's that at the back?

Dr. Strange. I dig the new getup he has.

>That She(?)-Hulk
Give that a hard pass.
Actual cap is still mindraped. Pretty fucked up situation desu.

Okay, fine. People don't like the idea, so I'll drop it.

I like to think that I add those to my jumps in reasonable amounts.

And the version without background.

Also. Real talk... Should I just post the Infernals update already, despite only having one of the scenarios done? I just finished everything else today.

Not sure how cowardice has to do with anything to do with telling someone how they really are.

>One day, user, you'll look in the mirror and realise what sort of person you are. I don't expect you'll survive past that day but then again you've already shown that you are a coward.
Hahahahaha. Val will never love you user.

Goddamn She-Hulk has been BULKING. I'm strangely aroused, for some reason.

Except she regularly encourages it by attacking other jumpmakers while being rude about it, which is exactly what the shitposters want. They support her because she's doing what they want and they enjoy seeing her do it. Ignoring your rose-tinted glasses, she's fostered that sort of attitude.

Thanks dude. It really does help a lot to hear that stuff. I'll probably take a break for a while today but really, thank you for this.

Okay, so he's got new gear. That makes sense.

Double Cross has one or two perks that can boost intelligence. It also has an entire Syndrome that's all about being hyper intelligent.

I'm not a fan of the stipends, but I can see the work you put into it, and am looking forward to seeing how you update it after the sequel.

Cool, saw you changing a few things today so that makes me happy.

>work on EER has resumed (albeit slowly).
Nice. You take the time you need, man. Thank you for all your hard work.

Jeez user, there's just so many, it's difficult to pick out just one.

I've yet to be convinced that that is OAA, user. There's not been a shred of evidence beyond people choosing to believe a completely baseless notion.
Not to say it's impossible or even improbable, especially how he acted up a while ago, just that I'm not willing to accept it until there's more compelling evidence than 'I want to think this poster is OAA'.

It sounds like they're going to drop all that, so it should be an actual cap that isn't fucked up.

Out of all the fighting games we have, what would you say the order of least to most dangerous is? I currently have them in the order of:
Def Jam (Because it's literally just normal humans fighting normally.)
Bloody Roar
Dead or Alive
Soul Calibur
Killer Instinct
Street Fighter
Skullgirls
BlazBlue
Under Night In-Birth
And Primal Rage last because I can't be arsed to do it earlier.
Is this good, or would you have it in a different order? Also, are there any other fighting game jumps on the drive that I've missed?

You fucking deserve it, OA. She doesn't attack anyone else.

>Attacking other jumpmakers
When? When they make attacks against her first? When they are already lying to people and she has proof? When the entire thread is already attacking someone and she's just the only namefag not pretending to be an user?

I'm glad I helped, Val. You take a wee rest and recharge your batteries.

I like the Inquisitor vibe its giving off. Plus, I'm a sucker for practical mixed with fantastical, so the fact that he has useful pouches and shit in addition to all his other nonsense is great.

the big thing she could do is like.

not attack other jumpmakers on a whim. most of the shitposters that latch onto her are doing it cause she's always the one who gives them the big juicy targets of going after people without any restraint, it made her their hero
their big namefag that they can rely on to snarl and bite at people if they just give an excuse

not giving them an excuse to think she's their pet dragon would probably be a start

>Bloody Roar
>Skullgirls
>Blazblue
>Killer Instinct

Invalid jumps, all of them.

>Val Dindu Nuffin: the Post

>advocating suicide
>acting like you have the moral high ground
Note that I'm not part of this argument, but that bit just rubs the wrong way

Feel like Soul Calibur should come after Killer Instinct, and maybe Blazblue after Under Night if only because of all that stupid timefuckery.

Since the specifics of regime of forcefeeding Orikan Deadlights was interrupted by the thread dropping off, I am likely to leave this thread to bed with the same thing I told that one /co/ thread about Marvel/DC multiverses:

Cautious FUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuck, and in Thor I trust.

Yes please, if nothing else if you have problems with the other scenarios we can always talk about them, bounce off some ideas for that last bit of inspiration you ened. Well...thread can, hopefully. Bedtime nears for me

I think we've had this one before.

>She doesn't attack anyone else

She'll attack anyone that isn't present at the moment.

What do you think of the most recent Val fiasco?

Except she doesn't really do that. She 'attacks' people after they've done something shitty to her or something shitty in general. She calls Babylon a plagiariser because he is one and she had proof. She called Red a liar because she was and she had proof. She insulted Latius because he insulted her. OAA was the same as he went after her first.

When is this constant her attacking others for no reason on a whim happening?

Yeah, might've gone a little crazy on the stipends? But I'd rather keep it now that I've had them in.

Looking forward to seeing the sequel myself. I wonder what it's going to be like, watching a new movie while knowing I'm going to want to dissect it for jump stuff afterwards.

Shitposters gonna shitpost, CanniVal, and we all have our bad days. Enjoy your break, and see you when you get back.

Cho aniki. Its about buff body builders fighting each other.

And now for something completely different.

It's a really rough Bioshock 2 WIP!

Mostly just to give people an idea of the direction I'm heading and fish for suggestions for the open spots. Also to see if there's anything obvious I've missed.

No, thank YOU for being the most high quality shitposter we have. I love the drama you stir up and it really brightens my day.

Even if it isn't completely done I'd love to see the Infernals update!

Will you be updating the jump or making a second part, kinda like the MCU 2 jump?

[DEJA VU]

Mate, you're fishing for (you)s from a guy whose timezone is counter to almost everyone else's here.

A witty retort, user. Truly you have left me speechless and without a valid response. Bravo.

Capitalisation motherfucker, can you use it?

Congrats, you are a well-adjusted human being. Now what are you doing here?

How do you know they aren't present? This is an anonoymous board, user. The jumpmaker, Elvis, Santa and all his reindeer could be lurking here and we would not know.

Val already bangs NuBee, bro. She'll never like you.

Can't find it on 4plebs.

>She Will Show Us De Wae

Good thing it was only around an hour ago, and you can experience the highlights in this very thread.

That one was accidental.
The other meme I slipped in was not.

>She called Red a liar because she was and she had proof.
Slight nitpick. Assuming I'm thinking about the same event you are, user. Val did accuse her of lying when Red was wrong about something, it was brought to her attention it was a bit unfair to leap to assume that Red was lying when she could just be mistaken or misremembering, as she was as it turns out, and she took the point with maturity and apologised for it.
It wasn't that long ago, if you are interested you could go back a few threads and confirm what I'm saying for yourself.

90% sure you were responding to a shitpost given it just got annihiliated

Literally look at last thread. Nobody was attacking the guy who made Doom Jump, and she comes in out of nowhere.

>Oh b-but other jumpmakers are totally the worst! Look at all the liars and baiters!
Someone who had a shitty memory and turned around after proof was given, which Val didn't do and instead turned to insults and accusations with no backing. You're the one who's lying and making shit up trying to white knight for someone who will actively shit on other people, and for what? She's not the victim here, she came charging in and screaming. She's done it before, only this time she's feeling bad because her usual supporters aren't encouraging her dunking other jumpmakers.

Hey OAA, are you going to throw in any other races? Like these, for instance?

It's still a stupid 5 word phrase in a paragraph of a perk that no one noticed for like, 2 years

I've actually been getting a burst of inspiration today, been writing more than I have in months. Just trying to get the other scenarios right, instead of a crazy mash of ideas.

That's two votes for releasing it then. Here ya go:

Changelog:
>Some clarifications of awkward wording in various perks/items, I think.
>Cytherea added to the Yozis you can pick as Favored, with appropriate perks and a Manse-network added.
>Buffed Sacred Azure a bit.
>Sorcerous Initiation of the Yozi now has 300cp and 400cp options to get Sapphire/Celestial and Adamant/Solar Sorcery. And allows you to cast other spells through these initiations, just in case you ever want throw a Malfeas-themed Fireball, an Adorjani Avada Kedavra, or whatever.
>Added a few items, folded the leftover 200cp items into the background discounts.
>Lowered the price on the Mirror of Kagami to 200cp.
>Added some effects to the Prayer Strips. Not sure if it's too long now.
>The Thing Infernal companions now cheaper, allowing you to import eight companions as Infernals somewhat easier
>New option to upgrade the Followers companion option (not to be confused with non-companions being called followers), allowing them a larger stipend and Akuma goodness. For a price.
>3rd Circle Demon companion lowered to 300cp, bulk purchase of chibi-Yozi lowered to 100/150.
>Restructured the Akuma drawback (and Mortal Form's interaction with it) a little.
>Note added on Mortal Form, to clarify that Exaltation-specific drawbacks still work on you. Seemed obvious, but apparently it needed to be spelled out for some people.
>First scenario added, Dance Dance Baby (name pending)
>Decided the Lexicon is the worst, might finish it someday when I feel like doing something mind-numbing. Sorry.

That's about all, I think?

That depends on how much stuff the new movie is going to introduce. I wouldn't be opposed to a second part, but I kinda doubt it's going to go have that much new stuff?

>the people defending Val are shitposters
Why am I not surprised.

Mods and jannies are not particularly bright when it comes to deleting posts. Take Red's situation. They banned her for ban dodging, she got it appealed because she wasn't banned, and she just caught another ban for ban dodging.

Mods and jannies on Veeky Forums are what they are, but I wouldn't use them as some sort of objective standard under any circumstances.

Yay. Which path did you go down Yoro?

>Sofia
Whatever happened to her anyway?

If Val would have just... NOT shit on another jumpmaker out of nowhere, this entire argument wouldn't have happened.

The jump's not getting accepted. Fuck off, and fck you.

It's an attack when she puts it out where she knows that shes going to get idiots like coming out and making it fodder for these retards to use for weeks or months of being a nuisance

It's an attack when she makes it everyone's issue and then whoever she had her little diva shitfit with has to deal with it

she's the one who continually tosses people out to get shitposted on when she has an issue with them - its hard to care when she moans about it when she's finally on the bad end of it

The shitposters here are like a pack, someone has to be the alpha.

You're not wrong, but by the same token I can see why she'd get pissed about people praising something like that given how much flak she gets. Was it a hill worth dying for? Not at all, like said. I do get why she tilted, though.

Personally something that made me decide not to take this jump is something you can't really fix which is that some of the Infernal Charms have permanent lasting drawbacks. It feels very wrong to avoid beneficial things I have access to so I just opt out of being Infernal

Be a halfways decent human being and don't hijack someone else being thanked to fuel your pathetic shitposts, you pathetic louse.

Naturally.

Huh. Well I'll be damned.

First Marvel shedding their SJW disease and now this! Two good bits of news in one day! Wonderful, thank you.

Big writeup for Warhammer Fantasy is finally done, prolly gonna tie into events in Black Crusade somewhat when that's ready

So what exactly do people want to see added to the admech jump?

Be specific.

NuBee is apparently a monster in the sack too based on how she talks about him.

>this Changelog

Well I'm glad my chain's getting rebooted.

>happy undead
This is perhaps the greatest of all of these blasphemies.

Is he skilled or is he sizeable? I've never seen her brag on him.

Seeing as he is shota I am going to go with enthusiastic

Good for them.

>being a beta orbiter

I would have to archive dive. I only remember her being some mixture of smug or coy at the time.

>Dance Dance Baby
Oh man, is this going to be a chance to get the Transcendent Blossom of the Emerald Dawn?
>It is
Yay! Mardukth, you're so good to us. Alright, time to dance battle Malfeas and Szoreny for the right to waifu their daughter.

I always go full pacifism with the Little Sisters. I try to do the same with the three traitors, but sometimes I can't help but push that vengeance button. Except for Grace Holloway. She always gets forgiven.

What happens to her depends on what route you go down. If you choose /anything/ other than a full pacifism/forgiveness run, she gets left behind to drown when the building floods during the escape. If you do go full forgiveness, Elanor teleports her into the escape craft and lives.

I always have a really hard forgiving Stanley Poole though.

>The jump's not getting accepted
user, calm yourself. The jump doesn't even exist, right. No need for highblood pressure. Be chill, like ice cream.

>Was it a hill worth dying for? Not at all, like said. I do get why she tilted, though.
Same here. We are all only human after all, and that sort of double standrad after the amount of crap Vals had to deal with... I can see how it would get under her skin. She'd have to be a saint not to be affected.

Ah, don't sully the purity of my ship! I my mind the most they do is scandelous handholding!
I ship them so hard. Adorable couple.

Don't knock it 'til you voyeuristically see someone else trying it.

if you don't mind me asking, what's the Transcendent Blossom of the Emerald Dawn?

Deleting it.

The real question is if BFA is going to be worse than WoD. I just dont have any faith in Blizzard anymore.

An Ark Mechanicus (not the Speranza type from the scenario, the normal one) available for purchase along with other mechanicus ships like factory ships.

Some Skitarii, not a single dude who'll never be as good as just an import/OC Magos Dominus but a decent sized force like a regiment.

I love how you have the little Solarlet being butthurt about Yozi (((corruption))) right underneath Cytherea's perks for awakening dormant forces, mastering geomancy and uplifting or purifying those around you. Even better, I love how Cytherea's themes are around actual improvement while the Solar perks are just about avoiding degradation.

>the virgin past life vs the Chadzi

>Transcendent Blossom of the Emerald Dawn
What does she look like? Description please?

>Cytherea
The ripple that solidified the concept of unique individuals that don't return to chaos. The first Primordial, insofar as anything in not-time could be considered "first."
Those bits are also canon lore, and represent the sum total of what we know of Cytherea.