Heya guys! Adventurer here, can any of you identify this holy symbol...

Heya guys! Adventurer here, can any of you identify this holy symbol? Me and one of my teammates stumbled onna bunch of filthy dark elves doing some kind of pagan dancing ritual around a fire. Naturally, we're pretty sure they were summoning a demon, so we put all our lamp oil into an empty pack, hucked it into the bonfire and then gutted the lot of 'em while they were reeling from the explosion! Wasn't too hard, they were all naked even if some of them had swords. We took this little statuette thingy off their altar, though, but it doesn't look much like the spider thing Lolth or whatever drow normally worship...so which of the filthy dark elf gods did we just destroy a cult of, and are there any temples that might give us a fat reward for our good deed?

Man I can't wait to tell our Cleric about this, but I'd like to know who we beat up first so she thinks I'm a cool guy.

>be one of the slaughtered drow
>don't even care because I was doing the last dance anyway
see ya later earthers

You dun goof'd, son.

Eilistraee

Sure you did.
Yeah, he knows. Didn’t actually happen.

Man, you must be a lot of fun at parties. Did you screencap your own post?

>dancing with sisters in the light of our goddess
>strange human shows up and looks at sister Ayliana's tits
>stutters something about demons and "f-fucking knife ears"
>he smells like old sweat and unwashed hairy ass
>throws his backpack into the fire
>can't even get his sword unsheathed
>he pees himself when sister Ayliana draws steel on him
>stumbles off into the darkness
When will the age of men end?

I am actually, because parties are real things with real people that really happen, and because for some reason a lot of people think my incredibly low-hanging fruit jokes are funny even though I kind of honestly think they are not.
OP however was either trying to be funny and kind of failed because he went on too long and pushed his joke too hard or for some reason was actually was trying to upset people over shit that happens in a Faerûn campaign of all things. I’m not going to presume which of the two was it, but in both ways his post was mostly just stupid.

I kind of just wish Veeky Forums talked or asked about it’s actually traditional games rather then just standing for “Trolls General” at this point.

Jesus, you are like the stereotype for that one autist people bring places to make fun of. Anything not discussing mechanics triggers you, and that is why you're a shitty poster. How old are you, little guy?

>Naked Drow versus two adventurers

AC of 13-15 assuming they all have good Dex, since Eilistraeeans use greatswords. Unless they go for spells they're all fucked.

Nobody likes you.

Depends on the level of the adventurers. Some level 1 or 2 adventurers could still get buttfucked by a sufficiently large group of dark elves, even if the elves don't have armor.

Eilistraeeans do Dex greatsword kits.

Your overapplied skepticism will be the death of you someday. You will refuse to believe what is happening right in front of you.

It very nearly happened to me.

Dude. The guy wanted to do a semi-RP thing with this thread. "Adventurer posts on a magic crystal forum and is informed of the enormity of his error" kind of thing. Don't make a bigger deal out of it than it is.

The point of the thread isn't that the situation actually happened at the table, like that image you posted dealt with. The point of the thread is to suppose a situation in which invites a very interesting situation and how you'd prepare to deal with those very heavy consequences. You, however, are too fucking aggressive that you attack people for bullshit they didn't do because you're so eager to tear someone a new asshole.

Fuck you, you're not fun at parties, everyone else is just drunk enough to tolerate whiny ass.

This is a good thing, because they also do fucked up tranny sissification as a part of their rituals.

No really- Ed Greenwood is just that fucked in the head.

>he hasn’t been the little girl before

He can fuck off back to /qst/, then.

True, but it's not remotely implausible for a pair of mid-level adventurers to clear them out, especially if they opened with a firebomb.

How much of a newfag ARE you?

More likely he's one of those people they tolerate to prove how tolerant they are.

"Oh, she's such a saint, she can stand talking to user for five minutes, she's even laughing at his jokes...poor girl. Roll up a blunt for her ASAP, she'll need it."