Images of sadistic women? Women with knives, associations of blood etc. No anime though...

Images of sadistic women? Women with knives, associations of blood etc. No anime though. I don't really have the right images because it's har to find but will dump what I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BEUQw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redemptive_suffering
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not sure if this is too close to anime or not. I'm such a weeaboo that I've become artblind.

I'd say it's right on the borderline but cannot be considered weeb because the woman has a nose and her chin isn't a knife

How sadistic are we talking?

"Spanking and whipping" sadistic?
"CBT and asphyxiation" sadistic?
Or full-on "slit the victim's wrists, tie them up in a full-body sensory deprivation straitjacket and watch them slowly bleed out" sadistic?

Op here, yeah it's on the borderline. But thanks for the contrib

Serial killer level. Blood. Cutting. Etc.

Basically, anything that's evocative of bathory. I'm fascinated by sadistic women. Just hard to find the right sort of image.

Here you go.
imgur.com/a/BEUQw

>no Braids yet
For shame

Sort of missing the point though. Looking real art for one, and two, I'm looking for sadists who inflict pain on others, not self harmers.

bump

I can't just don't my ex, OP

*doxx

>sadistic women
I dont have any pics of my ex wife

> sadistic woman
So just any woman then

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redemptive_suffering
Get lost

Only she knew her true motives.

>hello me, meet the real me

were did the bad preist touch you user, deep down inside you know he doesn't love you.
pic related

were did the bad priest touch you user, deep down inside you know he doesn't love you.
pic related

>tfw the queen from snow white was my first 2d waifu

help

Check out Gerald Brom's art.

I need this, but for warlocks, tieflings, Alu-fiends, Feyri'ri, Half-fiends and Cambions. Or Sorcerress archtypes.