Elves are nature protectors abandoning civilization

Elves are nature protectors abandoning civilization.

>LOL treehugging hippies!

Elves are a powerful magical empire.

>LOL mary sue race!

Elves are evil and sadistic slave drivers.

>LOL edgelord femdom crap!

Why are so many people so angry about elves?

For because reasons.

Because the main feature of elves in any setting is that they're unlikeable.

More like that they are humans but better so all "humanity fuck yeah" retards get triggered instantly.

>elves
>better than any other race
apotheosis of laughter.

because people dislike the aristocracy/snobs and being looked down on

and the main feature of elves is arrogance and being better than you

I do not like elves...

Humanity Fuck Yeah fags are pretty fucking bad, especially when they try to push their shit in settings that don't really work for it.

But japanese elves are the outright shittiest elves in fantasy.

Seem good for my uses

>Why are so many people so angry about elves?
Because you make shitty non-traditional games threads that just bait people into haiting them because you want to vomit your disgusting animu elf into the catalog.

And you make this shit almost every day while not contribute a single thing of worth to this entire board, be it traditional games, game mechanics, lore, settings, characters.

t. elf-fag

The two reasons people dislike it is because they are contrarians, or they don't like the idea of thin beautiful men and start spamming about the drinking soy and not having their political beliefs.

Personally I like elves, I just normally play humans.

She does know that if she is an elf that it doesnt count as rape right?

I wish you anime-fags would try to prove them wrong with an actual elf and not some random whore you just jacked off to.

Elf-hater fuck off.
>muh rape meme
Almost as bad as the HFY-fags.

>elves are the hybrid offspring of ancient aliens and wolves

Is that you?
Be honest. Why?

They don't actually play ttrpgs. Same with healslut fags.

ITT

Mary sue furry hippies.

It's like you WANT to prove OP right.

Yes, it shows, but for some reason they still want to post about them and fill the thread with what basically amounts to off-topic.

There is an elf thread on /e/. Just get over it.

he thing is, elves basically ARE marie-sues

except for the rampant narcissism and other behavioral issues which stem from being said marie-sues, which in turn makes them not marie-sues

>Mary Sues
>when the entire point of the series is that every tribe has flaws that they need the others to overcome

>meanwhile there’s a Tolkien thread on the catalog

Because western elves totally aren't fapbait.

>oh no, he shat on my fapbait elves
>better call all elves fapbait!
You can't even properly argue the case for completely flanderized humans with pointy ears.

Faggot we know you prefer men,not every human does like you do

The most well known D&D book ever has young elves having sex with demons. Literally fuck off.

And even those shitty DnD elves have more to offer than just being another waifu for the MC to collect for his harem.

Again, you can't even defend them. Instead you try to bring any other elf down to their level.

the people demand a sauce

>LOL edgelord femdom crap!
Femdom is a divine tier fetish, how dare you!

>have more to offer than just being another waifu for the MC to collect for his harem

You are legit retarded if you think this is all anime elves have. And Western fantasy is a complete joke for years. At this point fucking isekai series have better settings and world building than average western fantasy novels and games.

My elves are just useless friendly dudes who everyone loves, but they are actually a tribe of exiles from the moon, that withers far from their home. Their elders have hidden their true nature from them, and without consuming the moonstone they are sickly, conformist and infertile most of the time. A rare elf that isn't like that becomes an adventurer, but is viewed as a deviation

Why can't elves return to their alien True Fae roots and their orange&blue morality?

>take 19th century tech level
>put some pointy ears on them
Genius! Only the marvel of an isekai and fetish authors mind could come up with these ideas Veeky Forums had for years!

And even if, it doesn't change the fact that they are at least 90% mediocre and uninspired tropes to pure trash and you anime-fags have a hard time defending them in any thread I've seen so far. You are again doing the same thing, not telling anyone what's so great about them, but shitting on other elves instead. Because you got nothing.

Because then they could not be playable and fantasy game without playable elves is doomed.

SotDL does that, the fluff for them is very fun

they're literally the Jews of fantasy

thats dwarves

elves are the aryans

>thinking that Marx is closer to a dwarf than an elf
Better open your eyes user.

Who is that elf?

In warhammer they really aren't.
>High elves have been caught up in a civil war for thousands of years
>Relegated to the new world because they lost a war to Dwarves caused by their own arrogance which got their third king killed
>Magically knowledgeable and "good" but since they are relegated to the new world they are unable to do much to help with the biggest threat in the setting
>Technologically backwards compared to the empire, dwarves, and all non-Bretonnian humans

>Wood elves are extremely isolationist and lack the imperialistic ambitions of humans
>Are complete fucking lunatics and kidnap children to be their servants and eat tresspassers

>Relegated to the new world because they lost a war to Dwarves caused by their own arrogance which got their third king killed
and because of the dark elves who engineered said war

>cant do much to help vs chaos
except teach humans magic and help stop it every time, which is more than what the dwarves did

>autistically obsessed with people taking what he perceives as his
sounds like a dwarf to me

>can’t do much to stop chaos
>maintain the Vortex to stop Daemons from popping in freely
>teach humans how to use magic properly without becoming a chaos spawn
>still send expedition forces against chaos or protect waystone, with Malekith trying to invade them everytime they shift eyes elsewhere
And then there’s dark elves
>almost on equal footing with chaos force
>first to travel and map the whole world

>and because of the dark elves who engineered said war
The dwarves came to the Phoenix King with their complaints of being raided and instead of hearing them out and considering that some elves, potentially dark elves were disobeying his orders and raiding the dwarves he humiliated the diplomats.

>except teach humans magic and help stop it every time, which is more than what the dwarves did
Humans already have their own colleges of magic users and dwarves are in a near constant war with the orcs living in the badlands while the elves have their own utopian island where they can sit safely and send out their armies when they need to.

The Imperial colleges of magic is founded by Teclis
And it’s not like they can leave their islands when mommy’s boy is constantly trying to invade them

>Humans already have their own colleges of magic users
which the elves helped found

>the dwarves are constantly fighting the orcs
and the high elves have the dark elves and their unending hatred, and they were invaded by both greenskins and chaos before- but unlike dwarves they managed to deal with it without losing irreplaceable holds

>the dwarves came with complaints
after dark elf false flag attacks, the war was explicitly engineered by malekith

>Western fantasy is a complete joke for years.
Allow me to introduce you to Agone, a game whose setting us actually unique and interesting and draws largely on Greek mythology, more so than tolkien, abd produces a very detailed and interesting fantasy world (without elves, at least in the stereotypical sense) which is still having 3rd party content produced for it in print expanding even the most obscure details of the setting (admittedly it is almost all in French, so it isn't easy to use, but I'm working on it).

Just because western fantasy settings try to have a degree of reasonable internal consistency without sacrificing their depth doesn't mean their stagnating. More like marinading.

I generally find anime "isekai" fantasy settings to have either a lack of depth or a lack of coherence. Given how quickly they get churned out, and how they go to painful lengths to differentiate them, thus shouldn't come as a surprise.

Not to come off as saying it's impossible for a setting to be good, or that one doesn't exist, but this us my experience to this point, and I prefer the setting with 20+ books explaining the various facets of life in the world to a short confusing anime series.

Sauce?

Anger is for Khorneshit. Slaanesh prefers rape.

>not following khaine for the best balance of fighting and having fun

When was the last time an Avatar of Khaine won?

First of all all "good" warhammer races are fighting a war against their evil equivalent. Most of Chaos servants are human remember?

And High Elves still have the most powerful nation on the planet. Their technology is actually more advanced than humans they only lack gunpowder because for some reason warhammer gunpowder always has a chance to explode in your face. If you lived for 600 years would you use a gun that explodes every 100 shoots?

Please don't give that avatarfaggot attention.

>If you lived for 600 years would you use a gun that explodes every 100 shoots?
No, you’d git gud at making guns and make one which doesn’t explode every 10 shots.

But user, he posted the avatar of khaine.

Then it completely ruins the game because elves with guns destroy everyone.

WHFB was always stupid when it comes to guns. They are magically super dangerous to use and super expensive to produce. Realistically dwarves and elves should already have something like Martini-Henry.

>Why are so many people so angry about elves?
They only are when the elves are represented as physically superior in one way or another.
Make them elflets and the guys stop feeling threatened by them.

when he became a genestealer hybrid
that's a win, right?

Stop being stupid, that guy doesn't deserve any (You)'s for his avatarfagging.

>40k's "Khaine"

That's only Skaven weapons. Dwarfs guns are safe in general, and crossbow fags are usually nostalgia

In WH rpg guns are terribly unreliable and bad in general. Elf with elf bow will have 3x the dps of a dwarf with a gun.

The entire schtick about Dwarf technology is “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” and reliability to the point of stagnancy where they’ll gladly have an old technology improved to the point of magic crossbows but take centuries before adopting new technologies.

Wait, how does that work? Avatars of Khaine can become infected by genestealers?

Obligatory dwarf boobs post

>58156728
>phonefag
>attentionwhore
Please refrain from giving any (You)'s.

Such a shame this is isekai crap. Setting is great.

This. Refrain from giving the (You)s

Is this the manly elf thread?

And that's one of the things that a lot of people mention is WFRPG going off of the plot, since dwarven made guns should fucking rape face.

I always houserule guns to be much better. We'll see how next edition handles it.

I prefer womanly elves.

Why do you need supernatural fey-like snobs when you can have human ones? Why is that you never hear of feudalism, vassalage, serfs, lieges, monarchy, or even knights in a lot of fantasy works? All that upward mobility, upstarts peasants, exploring and looting untamed land populated by savages without no-one over you, and cash-based economy instead of land-based, sounds less like a Medieval Fantasy and more like a Medieval American fantasy.

That doesn't happen since Dwarf lost 80% their runesmith knowledge when their empire collapse, so they can't mass produce magical weapons like in the war against elves, just a few at a time like the runefang set

Crossbows vs guns become skub in dwarf culture though

Because you are an animu pleb that wouldn't care about the pointy ears if you can't masturbate to them.

My dude, due to sheer quantity alone of anime that come out and have been coming out every year, anime in general has western animation, western fantasy and hell, western storytelling in general beat. Sure there is a lot of waifubait shit, but apparently that's all you know about the entire media, and choose not to know more about it because you think not liking anime gives you some sort of imaginary cool point. There's just a fuckload of different genres with beautifully done plots and characters. America has cartoons that are basically clones of whatever is more popular at that moment, and even the best ones are at most decent sitcoms.

Elves are the cancer killing fantasy and that fat fucking hippo known as Tolkien is to blame for them

Axes are shit battlefield weapons and elite units using them is stupid.

Furshit races are the cancer killing fantasy.

Not when they are polearms.

This thread literally opened with one of the best versions of elves to ever appear in fiction.

tpbp

Think of it as a dane axe.

White Lions use big axes not polearms.

>tfw elves are extinct in your setting

That's just a rip-off of Tolkien which completely misses the point of elves in his work.

Elves are the furries of humanoids

That's a really fucking stupid point to make since you have absolutely no idea how many anime per year I watch and how many manga per year I read. How about I actually talk from experience on this? Instead you could actually prove me the fuck wrong with naming all these fantastic elves and their interesting cultures japan has produced since Lodoss.

Too bad the shitty big titted bimbo next to his post completely undermines whatever he tried to convey.

Two-handed axes work as well. It is the one-handed axes are the peasant's weapon.

Yes, and the slutwear and titties make them extra sophisticated.

Does that look like a poleaxe, retard? No, no it does not. Its not even a daneaxe.

Retarded elves are retarded.

this is advanced bait

It is only natural to despise homosexuality

You act like Western media isn't capable of producing garbage.

The only difference is the Nips know what sells and are shameless about it.

I have no idea either.

Because they are Kardashians.

Yes goyim, defend your elven overlords
Oy vey goyim buy more copies of lord of the onion rings