No LINK thread up

>no LINK thread up
How far have we fallen? How many have we lost?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have lost a lot of marines during the pump, we are currently trying to regain our numbers and coordinate another pump.

We are the few, the proud, the Linkmarines.

I am out, total shitcoin

Comfy desu. I can wait. I need time to decide on the stitch pattern I'll be getting for the seats in my lambo anyways.

I need LINK to moon before the end of january
what are the chances?

someone has the thread of the guy who said link would drop to 4,5k satoshi and stay there for 2 days?

It's literally mooning this week. My dad works at chainlink and has insider info.

After a series of coincidence I've decided I'm subconsciously shaping reality to my will. I've been planning to quadruple my LINK stack at the end of January. I think the price is staying down for me, and will rocket right after I buy.
>inb4 deluded

I'm grateful for the slowdown. Doubled my stack this week. I might actually make it if we can keep LINK low a little longer.

Its fucking ogre guys. No reason to hold LINK anymore, literally every other shitcoin is mooning right now. LINK was nothing but a pump and dump scam. Sergey is slowly unloading his bags onto us. Soon the exit scam will be revealed and the house of cards will come tumbling down. Get out of this sinking ship and market sell all chainlink tokens, ASAP.

Delete thread plox

does this kind of FUD even work? Like have you actually been able to get cheaper coins from doing this?

This is easily a 100 dollar coin. It's being suppressed so heavily. Watch the manipulation. A million different tiny orders set, talking a few bucks each, separated by 1 satoshi, with strategically placed huge walls set up. It's amazing that people don't see it.

This token is necessary for blockchain technology to truly be useful in the real world, and not just be billions of digital dollars sloshing around.

You're all going to be pissed when the singularity hits. And I'm gonna laugh.

guys i bought in at 15 cents and i want to add to my stack but I dont want to pay over 50 cents. what do i do?

Thanks for saving me, just sold 22511.

prepare to buy in with fiat if btc crashes and takes shit down with it

If I'd just held my PIVX I'd be a millionaire
If I'd just held my Verge I'd be a millionaire
If I'd just held my Antshares I'd be a millionaire
If I'd even held my fucking Reddcoin I'd be a millionaire

I now see why I had to go through this. I learned my lesson jumping from coin to coin chasing pumps. LINK is going to be even bigger than these. I'm just glad I learned the importance of getting in early and then holding in time. It will be worth it.

saved

Considering selling my profits to have money to play with while I avoid my actual work.

If anyone can recommend coins I just might..

But don't worry still holding link

Holy fuck that pic. I'm dead. I will honestly buy your link bags just for those laughs alone hahahahaha

Retire.

LINK is going to blow out most people's estimates for growth rate once it gets its first pump. Its going to climb higher and faster than most people who've been watching the coin expect it to, and after that it'll set the stage for less people selling because their expectations will be raised.

The price singularity is the real deal. LINK is ridiculously underpriced, but once that levy breaks and we see volume consistently rise the price won't find a top.

That was a pretty good pic

Which is why you diversify with more than 3 coins when your buying alts. Most of you fags cant hold for a month, rather chase ath after ath when you already could have been rich.

Been there.

its over bro. i just bought more at 65 cents. it wont dip below 50 cents anymore. i also did the same with REQ (bought at 6 cents and more at 25 cents which was close to ATH atm) and i dont regret it one bit. sometimes you just gotta accept it, dont be too greedy and go for it.

fatfinger or just a retard?

Retarded. Probably fat too.

fud

he market sold 15k it looks like. Crazy that 15k will drop the price that far.

Can't help the emotional response to everything else mooning. Sitting on my hands here. My (small) stack is 70% LINK, 15% REQ, 15% XLM.

It is going to be ok, isn't it? Hold me...

The whole thing could pop before link moons. I hope you got in early.

Just went over to r*ddit and read this monstrosity and the people on there respond seriously and don't even call him pajeet for his shitty english

what kind of a forum is that?

It's really awful. They also think it's a "ripple killer." It's retarded but a possible angle to get dumb desperate normies to buy in looking for the next moon mission.

you faggots do realize 99.9% of that subreddit is bizraelis right?

12k LINK 10k REQ here.

How much will I be worth EOY 2018 and/or 2019? Am I gonna make it?

We need more retards like him. I'll gladly keep putting in low buy orders that get filled by morons like that

>guys i bought ethereum at 1 dollar and i want to add to my stack but I dont want to pay over 4 dollars. what do i do?
this is how you sound

A lot
Yes

you have convinced me user

I'm gone till november riding the XLM wave, I'll be back soon linkies

We will strike again soon.

Speaking of reddit there's currently a link thread that needs our upvotes.
>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/

if that's how you feel then go chase some pump and dumps. good luck.

You're sitting on a coin that hasn't mooned yet and that is better than 99% of other crypto projects out there. For fucks sake just give it time user, chainlink is a top 5 coin.

What do you guys think of OracleChain?

It's got the exact same technology as Chainlink but they seem to have an active twitter and are trying to reach out to normies as well as big companies (Chinese government partnership is rumored as well as Vechain and ICX). Lets be honest, we all know Ethereum is a sinking ship and EOS or Cardano are going to replace it, and OracleChain will be right there when that happens (OCT is the first ICO happening on EOS platform).

I sold half my link and I'm all in on OCT. Where my OCTbros at? Anyone wanna jump in? It's got an even lower marketcap than chainlink and it's crazy no one is talking about it....

Exactly. Glad someone else sees it.

That's just binance bots trying to keep the eth/btc pairs similar in fiat values.

There are no whales accumulating at this point. Maybe last month but there have been no big sell walls and the net volume is down over the past few days.

Are you black?

only works with eos
link works with everything and doesn't require companies that want to use it to alter their own systems
link also has a fuckton of reputable advisors and partners already and isn't chinese.
the winner is clear.

>I sold half my link and I'm all in on OCT
oh nevermind you're just a retard. probably the same guy who's been trying to futilely shill it today

LINK is launching a soft testnet on ethereum with other blockchain support possibly coming in a few years time if people write adaptors for it, which isn't going to happen if sergey doesn't actually get the word out to devs. Posting to twitter isn't just for hyping stuff to normies you know.

Honestly, I love chainlink the idea but Sergey blew it. Just market sell a little and go all in on OCT. It's got a lot more room to grow.

One of chainlinks advisors is chinese and he's rumored to be leaving chainlink and taking on a very active role with EOS/OCT. This is such an obvious moon mission I almost feel bad for Veeky Forums. The CEO is an engineer and went to China's third best university. Sergey is a philosopher major from MEMEYU lol.

quiet stinky chinky

>Just market sell a little and go all in on OCT
there you go again, pajeet. kill yourself.

Literally every coin gets traded like this by bots. You are delusional and it is honestly immoral to fud people into holding these bags when XLM is a sure 4x from here.

Seriously, I hope that when the feds figure out how to regulate this, that all the autists who fudded, fomo'd, and participated in PnD's on discord, get their ass reamed by the IRS. One of thr biggest problems for link is the community itself, a bunch of delusional faggots who either are so toxic and derisive on social media that it drives away normies, or on the other hand shill to holders that it is going to hit some impossible number($50-$100), ultimately fucking them over as they hold bags while the rest of the market booms.

xlm is never going to 100x at the price its currently at. Not by a long shot.

Link will easily 100x from where its at now. You are the one whos fudding and its blatant to anyone with a brain.

This is so very true. I bought half a bitcoin in 2013 then spent it all on link at 15c and I refuse to buy anything else. It's such a ridiculous ponzi scheme at this point.

I'll continue spewing unrealistic numbers to gullible idiots (but not on traceable places), but the bald desperation that you see in normies eyes when they ask if ripple can go to $10 is just terrifying.

It's profound feeling when all I see is green yet I'm sitting in my mum's attic in a house worth less than my holdings eating tendies

we haven't lost shit. We are busy holding while we do other stuff.

Ripple can, and will thats the thing

Will it ever hit 40c again? I need to accumulate.