What do you recommend buying on binance now, biz?

What do you recommend buying on binance now, biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WMvuQ1-x154
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everyone is talking about Bazinga

Cnd

Salt. 3 week hodl, 75% profit. Not fucking with you.

if I buy BNB, will I stop end up with dust?

Ada

Why can't I withdraw my iota from these chinks?

ITC

EOS and OMG are massively oversold right now

Just saying

Salt is in a dip.
Verge is right on the floor.
Fun is coming out of a dip.
0x is coming out of a dip.

shhhhh not done accumulating

CMT, OST, BNB, VEN

LEND and POE

Go for Nuls. It is an easy 20x.

Shut the fuck up, this is a shitcoin no one should buy it

TRX, POE, FUN

which shitty "influencer" did you pay to read that shit.

talk to you when it hits 1 billion market cap. I also invested in ant shares Jan '17. And in ada. It is always the same. You always get late on the train. I put 50k in Nuls and still have 8000 Neo.

U tell me

Bnb

OST, CND, SALT

TRX, XRP, XLM

TRX & GIFTO, both are mooning as fuck.

Ven. Just demolished 100 btc sell wall

fuck you

It's because of this I think....
youtube.com/watch?v=WMvuQ1-x154

i just made 50k plus....telling biz for days...the volume just doubled in 10 mins

I was gonna buy in, I was just doing my research right now. I'd rather not touch it ATM.

BAT without a question(if you question itll just verify your decision to go in so do that)

same
i see people rarely talk about bat. almost guaranteed success.

Is Binance really a legit exchange?

I have heard stories about people being unable to withdraw theirf funds from there, and donĀ“t want that happening to me.

On the other hand, Poloniex takes forever to verify my account, and Bittrex is down for an unforseeable amount of time.

What alternatives do I really have?

I have heard of people who had errors with transactions. Some guy who lost his phone. I have not heard of anyone being blocked form withdrawing though. Not around here anyways. Plenty of people who had their money stolen by Biittrex though.

ELF!!!!!!!!!!

If you dont buy this you litterly retarted.

ETH

t. pajeet

Do you think XVG is worth hodling onto?

Who knows. I do know one thing. Ive been trying to get all the whales to dump their loads to keep this thing down. The hate they have for it is delicious. They are going to burn them selves out and when they do, this thing wont have any restraints. Careful you dont sell the bottom and end up being one of the fuds with their finger on the trigger when this thing rebounds.

just went all-in on VEN. Wanted to get into TRX/ENG/ENJ, but hoping they'll dip first

it is the fucking biggest exchange out there. Im withdrawing 100 btc sometimes...

How many Vechain threads do we have to make for you simps to buy? VEN
>Vechain
Buy it.
You will be rich trust me.

BRD