There has never been a more perfect time to buy into XVG

There has never been a more perfect time to buy into XVG.

Too many people listening to the FUD and douche bags talking shit on this coin that is COMPLETELY UNDERVALUED. It has had a recent dip, wraith protocol has been released and working with NO ISSUES.

Yeah the dev team were bad on communicating with us but they're working on that. A few of them are a lot kmore active on twitter + a forbes interview is coming up in the next day or so.

Perfect time to buy in ready for the pump later this week. Long term hodl = $5 minimum but the end of 2018.

hate on this coin all you want but the ones laughing at the end will be the ones that have 20x their portfolio :)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvg.keff.org/
news.bitcoin.com/privacy-coin-verge-allegedly-leaking-users-ip-addresses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There will never be a better time to sell.

pretty much this

checkd and kekd

i take it you tards are all in REQ and LINK

enjoy your year boys.

> buying a scam

ahahahahahahah

>pic related
Actually kekd

> wraith protocol has been released and working with NO ISSUES

Proof that you are a liar:
xvg.keff.org/

So many people in the verge comunity that blatantly lie to your face, it's such a shame. You can not discuss with them objectively about the technology or the state of the project.

ive only made 100k$ from xvg, holding for another

this has been proven to be fake you cretin

Elaborate this further to me

news.bitcoin.com/privacy-coin-verge-allegedly-leaking-users-ip-addresses/

If I believed in these FUDers that do their research on fucking Reddit I would have sold my XRP at 0.5 because "muh evil jew coin that will never reach 2 because muh marketcap".

Only retards make financial decisions based in internet drama.

only newfags fell for ripple, gj that you help the banks retard.

Nice you prove me right. From the article you've posted:

>It is telling however that the development team have yet to issue an outright denial of the site’s claims. Even if a handful of IPs on the list are correct, it is evident that privacy proponents relying on verge are taking a risk every time they transact.

impatient peasants
>rolls window up

>Privacy coin
>Risk every time they transact

>fell

You mean made 5x in a week? lel

>muh banks

I'm just helping myself, faggot. I give zero fucks for your kiddy ideological dispute or internet drama.

This is the kind of brainlet retard that just parrots everything he reads on Reddit around and will never make it.

lol dogecoindark. How can you seriously believe a forked meme coin could ever become anything? I mean seriously you'd have to be sub 90 iq brown skin or what?

> Exited at the top
> 80x'ed my mcdonalds money
It's been a nice ride, but I'll stay clear now, thanks.

it's not dogecoin fork and keep the reddit tier research to yourself. stay poor.

The problem is the FUD you're talking about is because of the shitshow of a release that they had. No one is going to trust putting their money into xvg after that when there are much safer coins with the same potential

Someone cap this so we can have a good laugh at him in 6 months.

Wtf? It's actually is fucking dogecoin fork you fucking stupid pajeet.

Everybody is gonna laugh these verge believer

>MUH WRAITH
>THEY'RE GONNA RELEASE IT IN ONE MONTH
>OK JK TWO MONTH
>OK JK ONE YEAR