First time playing pathfinder (and first time playing any tabletop rpg in general)

>first time playing pathfinder (and first time playing any tabletop rpg in general)
>friend is DMing for the first time
>there's an attempt, it's going okay-ish
>suddenly she's got this character in the game
>a halfling insane anime loli with blue hair and red eyes who is easily angered and spits fire and has some hellfire and tentacles-coming-out-of-the-ground abilities
>my and my other friend keep making fun of it, including him putting on linkin park music for the character's theme song
>she gets super pissed and almost kicks me out
>mfw

So... Did you try to explain her what the problem with her character is?
Why would she even need an explanation when it's so obvious?

Should have just made the character a tiefling, nobody would have looked twice at the tiefling shorty with spooky fire and tentacle magic that has red eyes and weirdly colored hair.

I didn't know enough about the game to tell whether there was something wrong with it, I just gave her shit for the concept of the character.
Me and my friends are always making fun of each other because that's what we do but apparently that's where she draws the line.

By the way, its name was Snowy. Snowy the hellish loli.

>pathfinder
1st strike
>1st time dm
2nd strike
>she
3rd strike
Youre out

Should've laughed in her face

>Me and my friends are always making fun of each other because that's what we do

I think I've identified the problem. You are somewhat deficient in empathy and thus incapable of telling on any sort of intuitive level what hurts someone else's feelings.

Yes, you're a twat.

I understand the humor OP, because that is pretty bad, however is also true, you're a twat. Your group sounds like it's thoroughly a mess, from the system choice, to the shitting on each other to the point of almost kicking anyone out, it being too difficult for you to explain why a DMPC is a bad idea, and you or your DM referring to a halfling as a loli ever. I don't know where to begin so I'm just going to say you're living in an Aura of shittiness and the only one who can pull yourself out of it is you. By learning how to be a decent example for the other shits around you.

>Someone is being a twat and makes some Mary Sue shit Character.
>Tell then the stupid thing is stupid.
>Some faggot on the internet felt attacked.

user do you have stupid ideas and force your Magical realm Mary Sue DMPC into your games?

>people are White knighting the mary sue
This board truly became reddit

Or he's British. British people make fun of their friends the most out of anyone they know.

>the way you and your friends interact with each other is not okay because it's not the way me and my friends interact with each other
This is all I'm hearing.

There's a difference between banter and taking the piss and legitimately being a prick.

Mmhm.

The real irony here is that she actually dishes more shit out than the rest of us, and more aggressively, yet it turns out she's not entirely capable of taking it. I wonder how this thread would have turned out differently if I'd said "he" instead.

>Offend your friend
>Oh its okay we always make fun of each other
A psychologically healthy person can tell when someone is genuinely offended or hurt and is willing to lay off or directly address the issue. When OP realized his friend was genuinely angry at him mocking her character he should have said "sorry, but your character is really over the top, maybe tone it down a bit or something" instead of continuing to mock the character and anger his friend.

You need to 18 or older to browse this site.

The issue isn't that she is offended, the issue is that you are too dumb to understand banter. Banter is making jokes about someone in good spirit, they may not be nice jokes but they don't offend the "victim." Once the butt of the joke is obviously being offended the reasonable thing to do is to lay off.

When did OP say he continued to mock his friend after she got pissed?

Implied via his pic. OP's face when his friend is pissed is cheekily smiling instead of apologizing for offending his friend.

Excuse me for expecting people who dish it out to be able to take it.

The difference being that anything that you're okay with is banter and anything you're not okay with isn't?
If you can't handle the banter then don't participate in it.

No user, you don't get it. She's a woman so it's okay for her to do it to everyone else but if you do it to her it's bad.

Tell your DM they have shit taste in doujins

Someone's not from around here huh? Lol

Welcome to 4chsn here's your cyanide pill and lol please enjoy what remains of your pitiful existence.

(Psst, it's a community of trolls. Get used to it)

Not inherently true. My GF plays tabletop and likes to hang with my guy friends with me and she used to not be able to handle the bantz. We just keep it up (stopping when it's obviously way too far) and now she's got a thick shell like the rest of us. Continue as you were OP, your DM will probably have her donutsteel NPC TPK you in about 3 sessions.

Itt:
White knighting for a woman that isn't even here

Offense is not self justifying, you twat. If somebody gets tittytwisted by being mocked for for their retardation, it's just an extension of said retardation.

>pathfinder
>newbie DM who studied English language, worked with special needs kids because she had a hair pulling kink, and thought she was descended from Indian royalty (despite being 100% white)
>quest giver is an author insert who hires us to get a thing, doesn't tell us its guarded by a dragon
>We are professionals so we demand more money for risks that go outside our contract
>dragon tries to give us exposition but we ignore it and run away with the thing because we are level 3 so fuck that
>quest giver tries to stiff us out of payment and teleport away
>finding this bitch and getting our money becomes our sole focus in game
>research, hire a ranger, pursue her
>find her and demand pay for our contract or we will refer her to "The terms and conditions" (that's what we named thiefs set of crowbars)
>casts meld into stone but we grapple her as a group and pull her out singing improvised song "gonna haul that bitch right outta' the ground"
>death cleric casts permanent blindness curse on her
>she agrees to pay us
>DM slams book shut...

Later:
>party member is kidnapped by a kitsune sorceress or something
>another author insert magical princess
>has been kidnapping homeless people, transforming them into kitsune and taking them back to her world
>DM thinks she's a good guy doing nice things and helping people
>no really
>We murder her helpers and death cleric melts her with cause wounds spell
>GM slams book shut...

Later:
>get hired by a different author insert quirky princess character to descend into the underdark and reclaim her kingdom from the drow (level 4 at this point lol)
>climb down a hole and get set upon by drow group
>lots of them come out and another author insert quirky princess comes out and demands we surrender and we are helpless
>ibegtodiffer.pdf
>death cleric has spell that causes massive negative energy damage in an aura
>wipes out whole drow squad and quirky author insert
>DM slams book shut...
>End of

Author inserts are cancer

You're clearly trying to be the Devil's advocate. To do this, you're supposed to take a reasonable stand on the opposite side, in order to make people think about their actions.

You slipped up somewhere and became the spastic's advocate, where you arbitrarily disagree and jump through mental gymnastics in order to make reality fit your arbitrary position.
I advise not doing that.