What's the easiest way to kill everyone in an inn full of sturdy adventurers. Asking for a friend

What's the easiest way to kill everyone in an inn full of sturdy adventurers. Asking for a friend.

I think a maximized Call Lightning would be more than sufficient to do the job, that or Meteor. if the damage isnt enough, the fire that will definitely be raging on will kill whoever's left in the building

Take off and nuke it from orbit; it's the only way to be sure!

Spill the angriest looking fucker's drink and then bluff and say the guy behind you did it.

Have two other people also do this simultaneously to two other angry looking fuckers.

The resulting barfight will probably kill everyone in the inn, with a reasonable chance of extending out into the city proper.

Some explosives.

>Leave behind a bag of holding full of deadly gas

Would this work?

Fire

Barricade the door and set fire to the building.

Just like a church.

Start a contest to decide the strongest person in the room.

>Dungeons and Dragons
>A level 10 adventurer can survive being on fire for 84 hours.

Promise a free cast of Wish, a Magic item of their choice, and 100,000 EXP to anyone who wins the Barfight starting in 3... 2... 1...
Then use an AOE Damage spell to torch the place, kill everyone who's unconscious, and all that's left is to fight the guy who won.

Have your social characters start a massive inn fight. Martials charge in and pick off the weak ones and those trying to run from it. Magic users just keep the party safe. After the NPCs have killed each other, clean the mess and run away.

Fire, explosives, dropping another building on top of it.

Just leave this at one of the tables and wait.

A truck full of fertilizer.

Inscribe 1000 coins with explosive runes and then leave the bag on a table, slightly open.

Knowing my party, probably.

Minus my personal character because he doesn't actually have lungs.

>Minus my personal character because he doesn't actually have lungs.

lungy sue

Poison all the ale and wine with something that takes a while to act, is tasteless and very lethal

Have you tried ___ _______ _&_?

Carbon monoxide.

>set cantina on fire
>jedi player cuts hole in wall
>wookie in laminate stays behind to roast marshmallows

Give one of them a card game that involves dice, and use weighted dice. And then, send in a bunch of wizards to burn down the tavern and clean up after the ensuing tavern brawl had past its climax and did as much damage as it was going to, to the patrons.

>easiest way to kill everyone in an inn full of sturdy adventurers

Offer a quest to an overleveled dungeon

Depends on the level of the campaign, I suppose. Summon a dragon inside?

>Fire
People underestimate what the smoke can do. Especially if you add in simple chemicals.

He's a skeleton with a moderately preserved head. Though really that was just an excuse for him to not get mauled by townies every time the party had to stop.

A nuke

In D&D, seal the doors and windows, cast polymorph any object on a few people with low fort saves and turn them into blocks of frozen CO2 the freezing point for which is so high they will evaporate in seconds, filling the room with an odorless, colorless deadly gas. At just 1% more concentration than normal people pass out in minutes and die at 3% higher concentration. Should kill everyone in under two minutes maybe five if they hold their breath.

>Throw an infant goblin into the supply closet
>Loudly yell "I HAVE A QUEST! 100 GP FOR WHOEVER SLAYS THAT GOBLIN!"
>Watch the adventurers tripping all over eachother, some getting trampled to death in the chaos
>Set the inn on fire
>Sue the innkeeper for all the damages he has caused
>He can't disprove that you had 1,000,000 gp worth of loot in that inn, evertying has been reduced to smouldering ashes and all witnesses are dead

>sue
Are you nobility? The courts side with the land owner if not.
>reasonable doubt
If you're not a wealthy land owner your word means nothing to the courts. You're just a wandering sellsword, so you're ignored by the judge and fined for wasting the court's time.

Beholder as a bartender.

so, basically "In D&D, use RL stuff that doesn't work in D&D"

Genius, +5 pts