WTF is wrong with the ETH network?

WTF is wrong with the ETH network?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/chart/pendingtx
ethgasstation.info/index.php
etherscan.io/tx/0x942d4d8581543b9c637457f603118bfa84e62cd235355262392b5188d4f9c3f9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It got hacked again.

srs?

Yeah wondering this too, unconfirmed txs are just piling on, look at this shit: etherscan.io/chart/pendingtx

Yabai

its all the ponzi games driving up tx's... kitties, etheremon, ethertanks, etherracing etc.

and they are going to just keep spitting new copies every day, kek

eth better learn2scale fast

tfw BTC trans goes through in 8 minutes. ETH trans I've been waiting for 3 hours now.

its getting used, just like bitcoin is, they're both taking steps for proper future-proof scaling

>TimeStamp: 02 hr 48 min 52 secs ago

Kill me.

Ok well 3+ hours for a transaction isn't appropriate. My transaction hash has now disappeared from etherscan too for some reason.

This. Network is overworked. People are literally copy and pasting the code to these as well.
Just look at tanks and racing. Probably the same dude too.
The concept of eth makes my dick hard, but it needs to scale fast.

Quit being a kike and up your gwei to 40 - 50. Dumbfuck.

I transfered like 70$ 2.5 hours ago and its still pending what the fuck

Why do none of you realize how broken and doomed ETH is

lol nice FUD attempt, I get tx through in

At least your hash is still there. Mine has since dropped off etherscan.

That's a fucking $8-11 tx fee if you're trading, why the fuck am I using ETH at this point?

Trying to get people's transactions stuck for days with 4 gwei is very devilish, user. Since I'm stuck in this shit too and I don't feel like being a kike: For anyone thinking of listening to this guy, check this: ethgasstation.info/index.php and

You're paying for speed and peace of mind. $10 is fucking peanuts.

Eth obviously is already obsolete. It'll be replaced just like btc.

The immense numbers of erc20 tokens will keep eth alive for awhile but it will be surpassed technologically and fast.

Just look at how ethereum prices themselves have performed horribly vs the market since 6 months ago. Writing on the wall.

How do I even pay? I just transferred from one exchange wallet to a different exchange.

Is NEO better? What's the new ETH?

10 bucks of ETH today might be 1000 bucks in 6 months. There's also the issue that if ETH can get swamped like this in 6 hours of growth, what happens when it gets REALLY widespread? It can't survive fucking cryptokitties how is it ever going to see widespread use?

Unironically xby if it's not a scam. Which it might be but it's making me money for now.

I WANT MY MONEY ALREADY

At least ETH is mini mooning so we aren't holding a depreciating asset while this shit takes all day to transact.

This. The scaling solutions sre literally a year away. Casper may role out in this quarter but sharts and plasma are far away

Its too bad. Theres alot of network effects and resources went into the eth network that will all be for naught

>That's a fucking $8-11 tx fee if you're trading
You don't trade with your actual crypto you know

I just sent a few eth and it took barely 1 minute..

don't know what u are on about

Cardano clm or eos may replace eth

Explain to me how I am not losing ETH by paying gas price to miners.

So glad I went with ADA when I first started trading.. followed my dad's advice with stocks which said to buy into the project that will make the big guys moot

I sent Eth from Gdax to Binance half an hour ago and haven't had a single confirmation. Usually it only takes 10-15 minutes to get all 30.

Because you don't trade with your ACTUAL CRYPTO

Been 3 hours for me. It's over.

said this yesterday.
not scalable. suxs.

ETH
CANT
SCALE

Holy shit, this is seriously catastrophic. Like said, it's gonna take a huge time until sharding comes, even POS will take probably months. It will NOT grow with the increasing adoption. This is bad.

well after kitties took down the ETH network I sold my main ETH stack of 34 coins and put it into XLM

obviously it has been a very good decision for me. sad because I like ETH but worried with the scaling problems

Why would Peter Thiel publicly back Bitcoin, when he helped fund the start of Ethereum????? SELL!

Will Ethereum scaling problems affect Request Network?

And every time I post in one of these threads that ETH is shit tech some faggot retard will walk in "Durr its the future! ITS DA ONLY SMART CONTRACTS PLATFORM DAT WILL EVER EXIST DURR"

Fucking cultists

its raining cryptocats and cryptodogs

not to mention cryptotanks and cryptopussies

>not grow
not scale

Anyway, this is the red flag we've been waiting for. The network is slowing down at the same rate with the exponentially growing adoption. Soon it'll grind to a halt and be unusable if you don't increase your fees tenfold. Same thing that happened to BTC

>ETH moons

Meanwhile eth mooning fuck ur fud

Been like this for 5 hours.
RIP 1k$

FUD
See you at 1000$ and 0.065

I WANT MY MONEY WHERE IS IT IT'S JUST FLOATING IN THE INTERNET SOMEWHERE

Im no genious, but ETH network being crippled is bull signals. Look what happened to BTC. Bulls need slow networks to make gains.

>send 0.1ETH to ED
>0.005ETH tx fee
>now have 0.995ETH on ED

Sounds like I'm losing ETH to me.

Might be, but it's not that great news for ETH itself as a tech. It's not good news for the tokens running on it either

Any one else buying ETH at an ATH because they're trying to get as much fiat into crypto as possible for the next few days?

Check again friend. Mine just showed up again.

it's called FUD as eth hits ATH
If you ever wondered if shills target this board, here you have it
I have been transferring from one exchange to my wallet and to binance and back, no problem, longest wait 5 minutes

Wtf are you even talking about eth is poised to be the the fourth major $1k plus internet monopoly
Money

Is this a fud?

Also this shit just keeps growing, peaked at almost 19k unconfirmed txs a few minutes ago. What's causing it? Are normies transferring ETH to sell for XRP?

I'm genuinely wondering how I'm going to cash out my $1 million a few months from now. BTC and ETH will both be unusable by that point.

Bitcoin atm

If you're planning to hold it, "ATH" doesn't matter at all

Korean ETH ICX is taking off like a rocket. They know. There's blood in the water.

Anyone else's ETH withdrawals from KuCoin stuck in "processing"?

>This TxHash was found in our secondary node and should be picked up by our primary node in a short while

Oh god it's not even on the primary node

They're probably insolvent because nobody can transfer ETH into the exchange.

I have a pending transaction for like 4 hours what the fuck do I do? Cancel and try again or wait?

Checked the TX status, its on node and waiting to be mined.

Fucking great. Now I have $1k worth of ETH floating in space and $500 worth of BTC in an unconfirmed transaction because exchange uses too small fees when withdrawing.

You join the club. Even worse mine is a buy on ED so even if ETH moons I'm still trading the same fucking amount of ETH for the same amount of PFR, so I'm actively losing money as long as the tx is pending.

40 gwei x 21000 gas at ~$900 comes out to about 80 cents you brainlet

you can also rebroadcast txs at a higher price, so there's no such thing as a stuck transaction in ethereum you double brainlet

CHINKED

My transaction is stuck too but it’s funny that it’s mooning right now I was planning to buy ltc as soon as the transaction went through

Nope

>if eth moons
user, I have some bad news

Well now I have a good reason to both never use KuCoin and trust Chinese people again.

>calls me a brainlet
>doesn't know that trades cost a lot more gas than transfers

21k is for transfers retard, a trade is anywhere from 100k to 250k. Also yes you can rebroadcast with a higher fee but that doesn't exactly fix the issue of high fees, does it?

nope moving it into ada/ven asap

Idk why people here like cuckcoin

>a trade is anywhere from 100k to 250k
the absolute state of brainlets
let me guess
you're using etherdelta
you think etherdelta is an inherent part of the protocol because it has "ether" in its name
to top it off, you don't even realise etherdelta has been sold to scamming chinks two weeks ago

not worth educating a retard like you, stay poor

for the newfags out there, gas = contract execution, there's no such thing as a "trade" fee in ethereum

Cause it's where like every moon mission is?

lmao

Except is not jammed since deposit and withdraw work fine everywhere else.

They probably ran out of ETH.

Wrong I’m waiting on a transaction from Gdax to binance 3+ hours now

It has been fucking horrific versus the market for months. Check the sats chart

But did the withdrawal from GDAX actually complete successfully? He's saying Kucoin won't even withdraw ETH from his wallet I think.

The miners will just increase the gas limits again.

Plasma should make this so much more scalable

You're so desperate to not admit you're wrong that you're trying to be pedantic about terms. You transfer ETH, you pay for it. You do a trade, you pay for it. Wow, almost like a fee huh? And what's this, trading ETH for a token costs more gas to "execute the contract"?

You're retarded, you can call it whatever you wish, it's a fucking fee. Here's a random tx from Etherscan: etherscan.io/tx/0x942d4d8581543b9c637457f603118bfa84e62cd235355262392b5188d4f9c3f9
>Actual Tx Cost/Fee:
>Fee

I'll take you completely avoiding the fact that you said 21k gas limit when it's easily 10x that as admitting to being wrong.

TxReceipt Status:
Success

I think I'm finally making progress after 4 hours. It's not in the new exchange yet though.

Kek, I transfered 0.8 btcash to bifinance went to /gif/ (to shop for waifu) came back and it was done 10mins max. ETH is dying watch pizzaface do a LTC Lee.

This guy gets it.

>selling eth when it's mooning

It almost just hit $950. What are yall niggaz doin?

It did but no eth transaction hash given yet, says completed when I Search my wallet it doesn’t see any incoming and binance app isn’t showing any pending deposit

>bought into eth yesterday at 850
>moons

If there's no hash I don't think they've actually withdrawn it yet. But I'm a noob at this stuff.

Eth transactions from Gdax are free

Also what exactly is it that is causing this spike? It came before the moon so that's not it (unless the bankers have started one of their big buys with XRP), and as far as I know there isn't a huge cryptosomething like the kitties that just came out.

Then GDAX pays your fee/cost. Someone has to pay the miners.

>Timestamp: 1hr
>refresh
>Timestamp: 4 minutes

Been waiting for 3.5 hours now.

Finished exactly when I posted this. lol

>there are people this dumb on the board