Describing a pretty PC/NPC, without just telling people to look at the portrait/token

>describing a pretty PC/NPC, without just telling people to look at the portrait/token

How do you do this in a non-cringe fashion?

>Her long gold blonde hair spills past her alabaster shoulders, like strings of honey mead. Her full, ample breasts are barely covered by her magical elven chainmail. Leather leggings hug her butter supple loins!

I wanna have sex with her

Okay, uh... give me a roll?

Just say the character is pretty/beautiful/curvaceous/whatever adjective and then describe major physical traits like eyes, hair, clothes, build, whatever. Try not to get a raging boner or breathe heavily while you talk.

>Describe their hair and eye colors using terms often associated with wealth, "golden/silk/gemstone" tend to be good
>Give a basic description of their body type that inserts descriptions of their appearance alongside the general figure, "voluptuous" is both desirable and descriptive, same with "strong/brawny."

How noticeable is her bulge?

Do but throw in a little quirky flaw. Nothing crazy, just enough for personality. Makes them seem oddly even more attractive. Unless you're going for the supernaturally beautiful thing.

Also makes them more memorable.

How busty have you actually gone in a serious campaign, anons?

I am now hungry.

Is this too busty?

Somewhere under the I range.

It's pushing it. Even if it weren't, don't mention sizes. You could just say "great tits" and your players will imagine whatever size they like.

You could get away with that if you relegated her massive boobs to art and a passing description, or integrate them into her character personality and backstory.

Goodness, what sort of character were you playing that that size became necessary?

How does one integrate gigantic breasts into personality and backstory?

Are these a little better size-wise?

Personality? Either smug on account of the attention it brings her, or self-conscious and embarrassed for the same reason.
These personality quirks can get folded into backstory events, and there you have it.

>She's a right fucking beaut she is mate, 'uge tits

well, you should probably start with a middle school level writting/english class. i'd say study up on the vocabulary, and maybe invest in a thesaurus. also, read some books!

Not that user but I want to know why she's been hiding the king's butter between her loins and drenched her hair in the king's honey.

Someone with dour mood, since gigantic breasts often cause back problems, doubly so in fantasy settings where they might not have access to bras.

Sullen, and angry, easily irritable because of living in constant pain.

Myself, busty, but not ridiculous. F-Cups for a Succubi NPC.

A player ended up with a truly ridiculous size due to rolls, though.

To be frank, I absolutely love gigantic titty, but you can't really "integrate" breasts reliably into a character without making it magical realm as fuck.

That said, if you're just wanting to a creepy fuck, it can indeed be played as self-consciousness for a character that isn't comfortable with their own femininity, which is far more interesting then "Smug slut".

Alternatively, make it a quirk that is hardly if ever mentioned at all, because they wear armor and bindings.

>doubly so in fantasy settings where they might not have access to bras.
Pretty sure as far back into Ancient Greece, women already had some semblance of support for their breasts.
I think some even reveled in their sizes as a sign of fertility and health.

You don't have to be ashamed or hate yourself for having large breasts, user.

Girls with giant breasts in the modern day often gets back problems even WITH the pinnacle of bra technology. How do you think it was back then?

Those are clearly shrimp.
What the hell is wrong with you.

>Girls with giant breasts in the modern day often gets back problems

Ok, I want to clarify that some of those cases are not most of the time directly connected with one another, back pains and breasts I mean.
It's not to say maybe there are cases that the minute addition of your breast size may ALREADY attribute to your poor posturing or very ill-fitted bra size and the death trap that is your straps.

I describe almost any female PC that isn't hideously scarred.
Like, fuck, even mention her proportions and now somebody is into it.
A cups, tall, wide hips, slender body? Into it.
D cups, short, average hips? Into it.
Waifish and narrow, a head shorter than you? Into it.
This is before you even get into being fair skinned or having flowing hair or having shark teeth or whatever other individual kinks get to you.