The Emperor of mankind is dropped into the 40k universe

The Emperor of mankind is dropped into the 40k universe.

He hits the ground head first and is paralyzed from the neck down
Forced to live the rest of his live in a chair.

And still bitch slap Chaos around

The Custodes have to push him around in an elaborate gold wheelchair so he can get close enough to angrily glare at demons until they die.

He meets his fellow emprah and heals him.

Suddenly 2 Emprahs, at full power.

Chaos gets double fucked and GW profit margin skyrockets from the Twin Emperor sets they sell.

Just think about all the yaoi fanfiction we could write.

>The original emprah keeps some of his implants yhat kept him alive on the throne because reasons. Mechanicus believes him to be the true Omnissiah
>The new emprah still looks the way the Ecclesiarchy thinks he is.
Two emperors for the two sides of the Imperium. This can't go wrong.

Let's take this a step further.

The Emperor, Dorn, Horus, and whoever else formed the vanguard of the Great Crusade drop out of the Warp in M42.

What happens?

He jumps on the Golden Crapper and restarts the Great Crusade until we get the Guilliman Heresy.

Even better, the old Emprah has had 10,000 years to think about why his dumb ass plan was dumb, and has wholly new designs for mankind.

New Emprah is still a complete tool.

Regent Girlyman and the Emperor are very confused on who's in charge.

High Lords are probably tempted to assassinate Horus just in case.

>Allowing the nuemperor to persist.

He goes on a rant about the current state of the Imperium and gets executed for heresy

> I love you Emperor
> I know Emperor

By the Emperor

IN the Emperor!

>Love the Emperor, for he is the salvation of Mankind
>I love it when you talk dirty

Revived Emps is the Seme. Nu-emps is the reluctant, hotheaded Ile.
Is this a British smoke shop? Because it's about to get extremely faggy in here.

Gee Imperim! Why does GW let you have two warp gods?

Uke, not Ile.
Also, this thread is going to need a Young Priest, a Slaaneshi Priest, and a Techpriest.

This made me chuckle out loud.

Never change Veeky Forums, never change.

STOP IT

No.

YAMETEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Both emperors look at each other.
>Both respond Simultaneously:
>"Alright, maybe there is some truth to the Imperial Cult's Doctrine."

>would you worship me? I'd worship me, I'd worship me hard

Rawbutt Girlyboy is too much of Mary Sue faggot to start his own heresy.

It would probably be Lion after his extended cry in the castle basement or Leman Russ after his 10 millennia long binger in the warp.

Remember Veeky Forums pillage daemon villages responsibly.

Also couldn't have helped his only real company was that loony fucker Kaldor who just kind of pops in and out spewing crazy and gloating about his trips to the material universe.

>It would probably be Lion after his extended cry in the castle basement or Leman Russ after his 10 millennia long binger in the warp.
Except the loyalist primarchs are loyal. If any of the Primarchs, daemon or loyal, switch sides, I will listen to Here We Go and eat a Pitts-burger.

I'm pretty sure anyone who thinks shit 40k's asthetic is good has never gotten laid

They should make it an empress just to piss off the smelly dweebs who think 40k is cool

I like 40k's aesthetic and have gotten laid. Checkmate atheist. I also know how to spell aesthetic.

You're seriously fucking retarded haha

Please don't give the samefag (you)s.

You butthurt cos your setting is for gay fucking Nazis and pedophiles?

If an Emperor biomances himself into a gril, and the other Emperor fucks him, is it incest and/or gay?

Truly it is for questions like these the inquisition was made.

40K stomps

I get laid, by someone who enjoys the 40k aesthetic, while enjoying the 40k aesthetic with other people, getting laid, that enjoy the 40k aesthetic.

Most people call it an orgy in the back room of a lfgs but we call it The Aristocrats

>gay fucking Nazis and pedophiles
user... I think you've got 40k confused with Youjo Senki.

>fpbp

>Lorgar was right

GUILLIMAN CONFIRMED FOR HAVING TWO DADS

>only a god would deny his own divinity
>both emps accept they are divine
Im confused

Plus all the hot rule 34 of the empress.