This guy blocks your Paladin's path. What do?

This guy blocks your Paladin's path. What do?

Cleave and smite, just like the paladin in the show did.

If he dies, the others will too?

Wonder wtf Im doing in Devilman

Nothing.
Never played a paladin, don't wanna start.

They're already effectively dead, that's just him eating their souls or minds or whatever.

Kill. Find whoever his friends are and kill them all too. Then find their friends and... Well you get the idea. And won't stop until everyone, who would consider something like this okay, is dead.

Release their souls so they can ascend to heaven.

I'd avoid attacking his shell anyways, because that would be stupid. The monster gets tail, knees, and neck shredded.

Well, theoretically a high-level D&D wizard could extract them. But the only guy with that level of power in Devilman is God and he is such a dick that he makes demons look like amateurs.

Yeah, i don't get what op is going for. Paladins falling is 3e at best. Ever since then Paladins are open enough that only a shit GM think s they can make them fall.

Do what must be done

I crush him, see him driven before me, and hear the lamentations of his turtle women, because I play the adult version of paladin, which is Barbarian, because gods that award divine power to their faithful are pussies enabling pussies. Crom laughs at you. He laughs from his mountain!

Purge

Masturbate in a chaste fashion.

My pit trap disagrees with you.

Ugly hobos and little girls are not are technically people. Kill them all.

Kill it. Even the faces on his back tell him too as they're already dead.

Paladins are open enough as a class that they shouldn't really be a thing IMO, they're just fighters with a fucking chip on their shoulder now.

And technically Paladin's falling is still a thing in 5e, if you fuck up you either have to reclass or be forced into being an Oathbreaker.

Can you not just get another, eviler god? Or what if you just start off with a god who doesn't really give a fuck what you do, so long as you do it in Their name?

>Or what if you just start off with a god who doesn't really give a fuck what you do, so long as you do it in Their name?
That would be a pretty shitty god, and you're getting into Warlock territory. If something didn't give a fuck about you, why is it giving you power. And if you don't actually want to advance the cause of a Deity or something why be a divine class. The entire premise of Divine classes are that your a devotee of a certain power/entity. Clerics/Paladins had gods and lords and Druids had nature spirits.
>Can you not just get another, eviler god?
You're not really a Paladin at this point, but something else like a Blackguard. But Paladin was a shit class concept anyway, and could be rolled into Cleric or something generic like Templar and apply it to any deity.

Like it feels like people are just attached to the word "Paladin" for some retarded reason, regardless of how they want their character to actually fucking act.

>Can you not just get another, eviler god?
PALADINS ARE NOT POWERED BY GODS
EVERY THREAD
IN NO D&D HAVE PALADINS EVER BEEN POWERED BY ANYTHING BUT THEIR OWN FORCE OF WILL AND CONVICTION

>IN NO D&D HAVE PALADINS EVER BEEN POWERED BY ANYTHING BUT THEIR OWN FORCE OF WILL AND CONVICTION
This is blatant fucking revisionism. The line about that was explicitly a rule to not screw people over in rare modules that involved being separated, but in every edition but 4th and 5th the default assumption is that 99.9% of Paladins are deity based. In in the ist ed the explicitly need to serve a church or external cause that they needed to tithe to. Hence why they could fall in the fucking first place. This has been true in every edition but 4th and 5th

Then why do they need a deity and why can they fall?

>If something didn't give a fuck about you
It's not that it doesn't give a fuck about you, it just doesn't care what you do so long as you are doing the things to spread its influence and so long as you remain loyal to it. And yeah putting it that way does make it sound like a warlock.

>Then why do they need a deity and why can they fall
Because it's not pratically true and the line has always existed for mechanical reasons so stuff like Clerics could exist in settings like Dark Sun because getting rid of Cleric would make the game much more difficult, even if it made no sense for them to be there. It doesn't help that in 1e and 2e deities and alignments/ideals were one in the same. The assumption was that you were just a cleric of Law/Good, and served vaguely Lawful and goodly gods.