Who else is watching this Dungeon World stream today? You've got a group of really great people along with two GOAT DMs...

Who else is watching this Dungeon World stream today? You've got a group of really great people along with two GOAT DMs, Koebel and Mercer.

Inb4 hair comments

>BJ
>Mercer
>Dungeon world

The green haired chick looks kinda cute but the rest of them look awful. Neon hair dye is a bad meme.

The chick that played Strix is a pretty fun player. Mercer is okay. The pink hair dude is surprisingly pretty good as a DM.

I still can't stand the pink hair purely because of what he chooses to look like. So I'm not going to be watching it.

Also. it's pretty funny how they all dye their hair like retards to stand out and end up all looking the same. Mercer even stands out because he looks like a fucking normal man.

>when the diversity quotas become mandatory

I fucking love the differences in the pictures here. Pretty much everyone looks so artsy and apathetic, but Matt here looking like he's having a school picture taken.

>King Soyboy
>Negress
>Warning Coloration
>Only slightly sane man
>Warning Coloration 2: tumblr boogaloo
Na m8

Go back to fucking /pol/ , you slack-jawed pussy.

You forgot
>Dumbgeon Soy

Why does there always have to be a white cis male in everything? The hobby has grown beyond that.

Why is this hobby full of weirdos?

>Go back to fucking /pol/ , you slack-jawed pussy.
>.../pol/ , you...

fucking phoneposters

I'll watch for Holly and McCree, I don't know anyone else there.

What's the matter, did I trigger you?

Fuck your inb4, cunt. This shit looks proper like "tumblr the rpg".

With that jaw, I'm betting the "girl" in the centre has a penis.

DRUMPFY POOPY KEK LOLOPLLOLOL NIGGER DICK XD HAHAHAHHA TIME FOR POOPIES!!!!!!!! YAY POOPIES

JUST INJECT IT
INJECT THE SOY

PUT IT RIGHT INTO MY VEINS

Sadly, this one-shot is being rescheduled because Matt is sick and lost his voice, as the plague that basically KOed Marisha for most of the week finally spread to him.

m8 are you clinically retarded

wow... im speechless

Where's the pink-haired man's bull at?

kill, kill, kill, marry, kill

>Only slightly sane man
>married Marisha

More like self inflict pain tendencies

Honestly I'm normally anti all the shitty /pol/ memes but this is my personal stopping point. These guys look so much like a parody group that I can't take it seriously.

whats wrong with mercer or the black chick?

that's a chick?

how much soy is too much?

I am.

Please don't tell me you believe that's an actual woman.

>Adam Koebel

It's escapist fantasy, do you think our hobby would attract well adjusted individuals?

>Also. it's pretty funny how they all dye their hair like retards to stand out and end up all looking the same.

It's sort of like how back in the day scene kids wore ripped jeans and had bangs to rebel but they all wound up indistinguishable from each other.

This is even worse than /v/jects watching let's plays.