Does your group/table deal with, to put it bluntly, their characters having to poop and/or pee?

Does your group/table deal with, to put it bluntly, their characters having to poop and/or pee?

No, because it's a boring waste of time.

I would incorporate it but I can't find the GURPS Pyramid issue that covers this, or the OSR tables for it.

Pottermore was a mistake

Unless your group is erping scat fetishist, there is literally no reason to.

If my players don't poop or pee frequently I give them pretty hefty penalties to five ability scores but they do get a bonus to Dex because they are moving faster

Yeah, that's one of the rare few time Hogwarts classes actually changed and Wingardium Leviosa replaced Faecus Deletus as the very first spell students learn.

It’s assumed the characters take care of it as needed. I would be genuinely curious about any group that narrates this without it being for magical realm purposes.

My group narrates everything. It's pretty plebian not too

>Be min-maxing rogue
>Strategically down several gallons of booze prior to sleeping every night
>Take the penalties to get that sweet dex bonus all throughout the day
>Use profits to just have a cleric cast healing on my bladder every hour

I once had a gunslinger do this and he thought he was clever until he was executed for accidently shitting his pants in front of the king.

>If my players don't poop or pee frequently I give them pretty hefty penalties

It's realistic. You can't swing a sword as effectively if your clenching your ass and getting stomach cramps. If piss is at the tip of your dick you damn well need to concentrate to cast a spell

Its a boring time of waste you mean

I always have a bathroom of appropriate design for the tech level, economic development, and physical laws of the local region within any dungeon I design as is appropriate for the species that built and/or currently inhabits it. Otherwise, no, and its use is never mentioned, and never would be unless for the sake of comedy, such as walking in on the cultist leader putting on his spooky makeup in the bathroom while looting the place.

Does your group play Fatal, by any chance?

No we play Pathfinder I find it's the most balanced system.

GM hasn't asked us about latrines, but my character is the only one in our current Pathfinder party who regularly bathes AFAIK. Then again, one's a gene-enhanced super-soldier, another's a robot, and another's made of rock, so it seems like I'm the only one who NEEDS to.

Bathing is another thing I make my group narrates. If they smell like shit everyone hates them

>pathfinder
Okay, that explains it. Only a scat fetishist would play such a shitty system.

I'm not a scat fetishist I just like realism in my games. I bet you play some dumb girl game like 5e

>taking his b8

Not him but I for one like the art of Wayne Reynolds

In all honesty, I forgot to add a shovel to my starting gear. I'd thought we'd be spending a lot more time in the wilderness than we have, which is why the collapsible bathtub was an instant purchase, as were ten bars of soap (50 uses each, IIRC).

No.

Has anyone ever strategically used going to bathroom? Like pissing out a fire. Id even take an example of spitting.

Only if it would pose an actual problem.

In a game? No idea, but back in ww1 (and still potentially today in some circumstances) soldiers would piss on their machine gun barrels if they got too hot so that they could remove them without melting all of the skin off of their hands.

Yes. We shit fury, and our enemies drown in it.

Once the dm said we were locked up for five days with no food and little water, and never unshackled. We all ignored what that meant.

I see absolutely no reason why that needs to be included.

This is definitely bait.

You are sort of required to do this if you play a goblin in that grimdark clusterfuck that is Shadow of the Demon Lord. Actually, just about any character in that game will have to be faced with the content of someone's bowels sooner or later.

What if you want to have ninjas ambush them whilst they shit?

>making a joke

I once played a Star Elf, a minmaxed elf better for casting. DM didn't know about it so I said its flammable piss and explosive shit was a canon racial ability and used that to burn our way out of a prison my party was supposed to be trapped in until the morning when the GMPC would show up and offer us a quest.

No. We just handwave that they do it during camp and while traveling, unless it becomes important like a case of ninjas in the shitter.

A big maybe if it’s a survival situation and something would be preventing them from doing so? It really doesn’t add anything to the game though so probably not.

In a Pokemon game I stalled out a debuff a Pokemon had in a gym battle by lying about having to go to the bathroom.

>When you realize there has probably been a massive degree of females shitting in the classroom, and you blackmail them over it

>When you realize all the haughty uptight pureblood Slyverin bitches drop the wettest shits and cover it up
This is an excenllent scenario for blackmail scatsex- like, not even in to the scat here, you can mongrel some bitches bloodline this way and make magic-mutts, uploading to MUDDED.COM OR MUGGLED.COM or something.