"Mages" cannot cast spells in the traditional sense. Instead...

>"Mages" cannot cast spells in the traditional sense. Instead, they use magic to enhance their personal powers and abilities.
>This also includes features of the body, such as seeing, hearing or withstanding pain.
>Different schools specialize in different areas.

What would be suitable names for this Tradition and its users? Wizard, Magician or Mage doesn't fit.

Adept

monk

A very lame wizard

Mistborn are basically this.
>enhanced physicality
>enhanced senses
>can run at high speeds for long stretches of time via pewter dragging
>enhanced jump height and distance
>improved reaction time via tin and atium

Enhancement / Enhancers

Apart from the last point, that's literally the Adept from Shadowrun. Instead of being a caster, the Adept internalizes their magic and gives them greater physical ability.

Skillbuffmeisters.

Shadowrun already did this in a way.

>you'll never use magic to transform yourself into a loli with the strength of a downie orc so you can bait and murder pedophiles

Sounds like psionics.

But where does that leave mundane guys?

They go the opposite direction and do regular shit at magical levels

They get cybered up and become street samurai, or they parlay their skills in other ways.

Drugs! I mean performance enhancing food supplements.

I think the term is Demigod? Mutant? Monster?

I do like the idea of the "schools" being diseases or products of faith since it's magic and "school" is a term that bothers me when referring to an anomaly that is impossible to learn or teach in a consistent way.

Aspects? Celestials? Special kids?

Enlightened might be cool if it is something achieved through willpower and patience.

Mysticism and mystics

You mean psionics?

There are no "mundane guys".

is the Mistborn RPG any good? I want to check it since Crafty made Fantasycraft, and oh boy a love my Fantasycraft.

Look into shadowrun adepts or Runequest mystics.
They are exactly that with adepts being more passive and mystics having to "cast" to gain the benefits.

Did OP just invent Wuxia?

Jedi

Solar Exalted?

Exactly like a monk, but you're vulnerable to antimagic fields.

Monk.

>instead of any kind of charm spell the wizard transforms into a super cute tiny animal or a hot chick and tries to make the target do what they want

Seconded.
Simple, elegant, and already established in Shadowrun.

npcs