So poses the greatest threat, the Lich King, the Demon King, or the Dragon Queen?

So poses the greatest threat, the Lich King, the Demon King, or the Dragon Queen?

Depends the setting

The goose emperor, of course

TAKE ANOTHER SHIT ON MY CAR BITCH AND ILL SHOVE THIS WHOLE LOAF OF WHOLE GRAIN BREAD UP YOUR ASSHOLE

Lich Queen

The peasantry's hygiene habits....or better said - lack thereof

>Dragon Queen
Poor little chromatic, afraid of mean ol' Mama Tiamat.

You rang?

Rolled 9, 20 = 29 (2d20)

The...

1. Lich
2. Demon
3. Dragon
4. Devil
5. Giant
6. Spider
7. Cannibal
8. Ghoul
9. Vampire
10. Were
11. Serpent
12. Nightmare
13. Mushroom
14. Skeleton
15. Gorgon
16. Banshee
17. Oni
18. Sphinx
19. Chimera
20. Duck

1. King
2. Queen
3. Prince
4. Princess
5. Count
6. Countess
7. Duke
8. Duchess
9. Margrave
10. Margravine
11. Emperor
12. Empress
13. Baron
14. Baroness
15. Judge
16. Pharaoh
17. Kaiser
18. Kaiserin
19. Tsar
20. Tsaritsa

That actually sounds kind of cool

Rolled 1, 6 = 7 (2d20)

Let's have a looksie!

This however just sounds scary....
like the planet is so freaking barren that cannibalism is necessary just to survive.

Senpai, you take the dice separately.

If the Lich King and Demon King are gone, you're left with a bunch of dragons that, while they'll probably be awful rulers, will actually want to Rule the land and want living subjects.

The Demon King term gets tossed around a lot so idk if that one winning results in everyone dying, the world just getting shittier, or marching on heaven for the benefit of humanity.

Lich King is invariably going to kill and reanimate everyone as part of the process of conquest.

Individually, Demon King and Dragon Queen are probably stronger, but the Lich King will have a bigger army with longer reach and better control over territory, as well as faster recovery from any engagement as he raises fallen enemies to replace any of his own losses.

Lich King is the greatest threat, but is the easier of the set to deal with if you have enough power to confront him and the means to bypass his forces. Demon King probably does the most lasting damage. Dragon Queen loses out in threat but will probably have the most fun ruling.

Karl, King of Ducks

This guy pretty much said what I wanted to say, but I will add a few more details:
The Lich is also the most dangerous because he has no public expectation or responsibility to answer to because he's an Undead, Immortal, Autists who does things on the basis of his whims and personal interests or hobbies. He won't care about roads, schools, hospitals, produce, economics, as far as it personally benefits himself and his own wants & needs.

Again, a Demon King might stipulate some religious restrictions, change a few laws here and there, but he still needs infrastructure, he still needs mortals to labor under him, he needs a rich and affluent capital to sustain a hedonistic style befitting his rich demonic culture.
A Dragon Queen, like wise, will want jewelry, fine food, clothing, luxuries and expensive works of art: these things require trade, training, foreign imports, she needs to manage and maintain capital, have a literate and educated populous that will produce and manage a lifestyle she demands as Queen.

Liches typically don't give a shit about that sort of thing and that makes them super fucking dangerous, they're unsympathetic.

>Lich King became lich supreme commissioner of corrupt cops
>Demon King got send to the cuckshed after shanking the planet
>Dragon Queen is sterile and got cucked out of her powers by an orc.

Rolled 20, 12 = 32 (2d20)

All hail!

Thankfully they are all stuck in a perpetual civil war.

Rolled 5, 2 = 7 (2d20)

Fuck it, whatever I roll will be an antagonist in my next campaign.

you're going to get realm'd

What is our stand about vampire lords?
The ones that are a macabre parody of humanity, not the sparkly ones.

Rolled 20, 17 = 37 (2d20)

Rolled 19, 17 = 36 (2d20)

Rollin' out

Rolled 14, 7 = 21 (2d20)

Well yeah, all three of them together would pose the greatest threat.

Rolled 10, 5 = 15 (2d20)

Interesting

neat

Does he turn into a posh noble every full moon or what?

dice+2d20

Wait I got it.

Depends on the setting and what they want. The lich king may well just want to be left the fuck alone so he can fuck around with magic, the dragon probably doesn't give a shit so long as she has a nice big hoard and food, but the demon will pretty much always be compelled to fuck shit up.

The Wizard.

Rolled 17, 8 = 25 (2d20)

Fuck yeah

Rolled 19, 7 = 26 (2d20)

gonna make a villain

Rolled 5, 15 = 20 (2d20)

I don't see why not.

Rolled 10, 1 = 11 (2d20)

Neat idea.

>the Giant Judge
Honestly I was expecting something that sounded more evil but okay.

>The wereking
>EVERY FULL MOON, I TURN INTO A KING
>What's that mean?
>I CAN HAVE OTHER PEOPLE CUT YOUR HEAD OFF IF YOU SAY RUDE THINGS ABOUT ME

And the less said about the Nightmare Lord, the better.

Rolled 14, 4 = 18 (2d20)

Sounds cute.

They're all pretty damn dangerous, but the lich comes out as the greatest threat. The others might wish to rule, but that means they need the populace alive, even if the Demon King might add a few damned to his ranks when they die. But the lich? These sort are either happy with a nation of undead, their armies growing stronger with everyone they kill... or sometimes they don't even care about undead slaves, they just bring cold, silent death to all in their path.

Associating traditional liches with the AT Lich is a mistake. Few immortal academics would approve of having their entire nation turned into mindless undead automatons; there's no intellectual stimulation to be provided by the shambling hoards, and magical knowledge is everything to a lich.

Rolled 5, 2 = 7 (2d20)

The Lich King just sits in his frozen tower and masturbates all day. Can't possibly be him.

The Goblin Banker King

>reselling secondhand armour and weapons to undead legions
>sets high interest rates on loans for demons causing them to revolt
>dragon scales market spikes due to price manipulation

tfw it was goblins all along

>Lich King
Well, he's not a demilich, do he's smalltime
Dragons never utilize their full autistic potential- and the Demon King- is literally something worse than Demogorgon, because it's title grants it ability over Demon Lords as an upgrade of their Prince of all Demons Title grants him power over anything not a demon lord.

Rolled 5, 17 = 22 (2d20)

>magical knowledge is everything to a lich.
What a gross generalization.
A lich uses magical learning to by himself extra time in the mortal coil, since this time can't be used for hedonistic pleasures often it is done for unraveling the secrets of the universe, yes, but there are more things that require more than one lifetime to achieve
>building a really big tower
>killing a god
>destroying the world
>re-assembling a relic that was broken in many thousand shards

The kaiser will have his revenge!

Rolled 2, 5 = 7 (2d20)

>thinks a count trying to revive a demon is too basic
>decide to use roll for new villain
>the count IS the revived demon
I can work with this.