What is up with this shitcoin? should i dump and invest into ven with big news incoming?

what is up with this shitcoin? should i dump and invest into ven with big news incoming?

Other urls found in this thread:

request.network/assets/pdf/request_yellowpaper_smart_audits.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes dump it

Yes

Absolutely, utter trash.

yes did the same thing earlier today. Im getting back into Req in a couple days.

Yes, save yourself from getting JUSTed when it slowly drains all the way down to 20 cents.

unless you can hold for 3 more weeks, get out and go into XRP for about 12 days, then get back into REQ before jan 15th

screencap this

what happens after 3 weeks?

ive up 151% im just gonna dump my bags real quick

I've never seen shills as strong as the VEN rn on reddit and here. Makes me nervous desu

But also I just bought REQ so I assume it's gonna fucking crash

sold and bought ven. thanks user

Depends on what you're trying to do, if you want to wait until it hits $1 it'll get there. If you would rather have a more stable coin you don't need to daytrade out of I would go ahead and dump it.

REQ is a joke, the only reason it is going up is from their conscientiousness in they early hype. They were doing jackshit until a random hype/pump train so they decided to feed into it by announcing the completion of colossus waaaay ahead of schedule.

Coin is absolute shit with good marketing, it will hit $1 for sure if not higher but it will most certainly crash.

And now since you sold it, REQ is mooning. Never change Veeky Forums

AHAHAHAHAH GET REKT, hope anons with a brain actually bought the dip

I don't hold much of this shit but what makes you say it's "absolute shit"? It's a good idea and the product is there. YC backing gives it a realistic chance at achieving mainstream adoption.

Hope you sold OP. Get REQT.

We're mooning to $5 now.

New floor with every pump.

All these anti REQ all of a sudden. It's almost like they don't want the price going up so they can accumulate.

holding strong from 1750 sat, I'll sell once it hits 10 USD

lol

i hope someone actually bought into this fud, sold and will be crying tear of blood soon

GET REQT OP

sold and i aint even mad. ven is mooning harder.

Confirmed scam dump this shit coin

god damn you're an idiot

what happens jan 15th user?

I unironically believe REQ is a safer investment than VEN. Endless shilling doesn't make up for the fact that VEN doesn't even have a white paper.

>Goes from $0.2 to $0.7 in three days or so
>shitcoin
Stay poor pajeet

As soon as someone says ‘screencap this’ I know you’re bullshitting for a free told ya so

if it's so shit why is y combinator backing it? genuinely curious

OPs a moron, REQ is mooning rn. 1B MC in a week bois

Couple red flags.

1. Whitepaper is a simplified mess of a joke. No concrete goals.
2. Ripping off another business's logo shows a clear lack of foresight and the willingness to do anything in the short term to make a quick buck for the least amount of invested time.
3. They literally had done nothing aside from website updates until a random pump and they decided to announce the release of colossus.
4. Colossus was fucking nothing, lots of copy paste bullshit.

I bought into them originally before the announcement of colossus based on the founders work on moneytis. Unfortunately they are not delivering the way I had hoped and I think they are shilling.

>2. Ripping off another business's logo

thats the first thing that I noticed. I've seen that logo somewhere before. Glad to be rid of this shitcoin.

Don't go into VEN obviously CND here

>Whitepaper is a simplified mess of a joke. No concrete goals.
Maybe read the yellowpaper instead then:
request.network/assets/pdf/request_yellowpaper_smart_audits.pdf
>Ripping off another business's logo shows a clear lack of foresight and the willingness to do anything in the short term to make a quick buck for the least amount of invested time.
Source? Never heard about this one
> They literally had done nothing aside from website updates until a random pump and they decided to announce the release of colossus.
Are we forgetting the ~10 business deals that promised to use Request Network and the dozens of technical reports and open source snippets of their code they showed
>Colossus was fucking nothing, lots of copy paste bullshit.
It was a proof of work Testnet. You obviously have no experience as a coder if you think using placeholders is a sign of inadequacy

I confirm this post to be complete FUD.

>Proof of work
Meant Proof of concept*

Thanks for the analytic reply. You bring up good points (apart from maybe #2). But on the other hand they do have YC backing and the idea is solid. The team's incapability might still kill it, but they can also hire more people.

>>clear lack of foresight and the willingness to do anything in the short term to make a quick buck for the least amount of invested time.

He's referring to this.

is this real?

For one, no it isn't real. For another, do you really think that they have a case here? It's the letter "R"....come on people. The FUDers here are trying real hard. REQs team is great too, one of the best in crypto right now. So hilarious. Don't do all your research on biz

This is definitely not real. Almost impossible to copyright a capital R without the back part. Look at the Robinson Property logo in pic related.

I don't think it's a real lawsuit but even if it was they would never win.

No it's fud. Which means that req is gonna moon

it's not real. devs didn't know anything about it when someone asked about it on reddit. pathetic FUD

Is the fud in this thread coordinated or somethig?

I have never read so much BS in one thread in my life.

How much do you pajeets get paid?

How can one sue a blockchain protocol? Who will they go after if Bitcoin commits infringement, Satoshi?

Believe what you will, that coin could skyrocket to $10 today and crash to $1 tomorrow and I still wouldn't buy because its going to go nowhere. The coins I reinvested with from my profits in REQ do not directly compete with them.

It's a friendly warning, heed it or not, I don't care.

>its a friendly warning
>thinks he has any idea what he's talking about
good laugh, kid

Your aggression betrays you shill, if anyone has an agenda in this conversation its you. You're a bit of a twat to endanger everyone else's money so that you can profit off of their ignorance.

You sure are giving a lot of "friendly warnings" about REQ the last few days.

What an authentic good person, he has nothing to gain guys! He's just trying to help us realize that REQ is shit (it's not, don't worry) by spreading multiple direct lies.

Your outright lies, constant posts, and obvious FUD attempts betrays you, shill. The fact that anyone takes posts on this board seriously is incredible.

I bet you were one of the thousands of troll "Eth is a mess" posters that were around here for years, too.

ok good

on a side note I think a lot of FUD is coming from utrust... they claim to be a crypto paypal

already has a 150m cap
luckily their team is a joke

Request Network has been worked on for 5 years before the ICO started and has the backing of Ycombinator.

How could something else even compete with that?

your warning isn't needed or wanted, friendo. fuck off

pm me op, we can make a good deal ;)

I don't think it'll break out anytime soon but SAR shows nice steady gains. Buy the dip with your 20% pnd stack and keep accumulating

I’m just going to hold these bags and profit. If not, then I don’t.

>If it moons, it moons

This shit is REQT...

k thx

its chainlink 2.0

Weak weak attempt at fud. Even weaker hands. Get outta here, I'll buy your coins.