Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2078: History Shows Again And Again Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww
i.4cdn.org/e/1519163788786.jpg?
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55411914/#55415190
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah. That's a good idea. I was worried about being too vague, but I could just say to match the descriptors to the powers in a logical and reasonable way.

Jumpers!
What's your favorite pair of shoes?

Clouds are fine, sound seems definitely not connected. You could probably make sound with wind, the same way someone who controlled earth or fire could make sound, but not directly manipulate sound.

Someone in the last thread mentioned perks that change other people to match your preferred aesthetic. What are those perks and where are they found?

You'll need to be very careful and be available to judge on rulings then, because people may interpret the power combinations as being much stronger than you intend. Not everyone shares the same ideas of logical and reasonable or cares to stick to them except in name.

What's your landing strategy, /jc/? No, not flying - how do you fall with style?

>Though I admit the idea of someone trying to make the perfect species for themselves and keeps ending up with Twi'leks or something is funny as hell.
I was thinking a guy with the power of a god who gets incredibly insecure and depressed as he realizes he might just be terminally unoriginal in his creations.

What should be included in the Jumpmaker Bill of Rights?

My dragon leather boots

>Rights
>implying

The only right they have is the right to get fucked.

Hmm. I think then I'll probably just go with Water. There's sadly quite a bit of overlap with Elsa, but it seems to give you the most bang for your buck. Though I guess it could always be said that due to genetics I should have similar powers to her anyway.

>Jumpmakers
>having rights

I tend to stick with the classics.
youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

The right to cornhole and glaze you whenever and wherever they so choose.

I teleport, or I land on some conveniently placed landing spot that is always there

Here's the Animal Crossing update again.

The Boots of Blinding Speed, with the Ribbon Bearer perk from FFTA.

We have rights?

FREE TACOS

I already do that. Goddamn. I guess I'm a free man. Who knew?

I'd publish regularly for free TACOS

Hard shell?

I honestly don't think anyone cares about this jump. Still, I commend you for being one of the few jumpmakers who actually cares enough to update their old jumps.

Probably the Long Fall Boots from Portal. I just like those.

Or maybe the Traveler's Boots from Zendikar, because they keep my feet comfy and warm.

I wish I had that picture of someone bored straight into the ground, head-first.

But when I'm actually trying, see the above answer and pic related.

what does your crimefighting outfit look like?

Yeah, that's a good point. I'll be available for rulings, but I'll also try to clarify as much as possible in the jump itself.
This looks really good. I'll try to post a build at some point, and I'm a big fan of the redesign look. Thanks for humoring me with the updated bits for Pocket Camp.

Awesome. Ignore user, I like it.

Damn straight, though the double decker is also acceptable should the "opposition" complain.

TACO TOWN.

>double decker
Fast food tacos are not tacos.

I stole the Silver Surfer's look for that. Mainly to contrast Scion's golden man thing in Worm, and it just kinda stuck afterwards.

The ones in my power armour

Bodyslam pedestrians for goresplosions

Rape is not a crime

What are you talking about? The double decker is just a hard shell taco inside a soft tortilla with a layer of melted cheese (or your choice of binders) sticking them together.

Something like this.

Eh, it's no skin off my teeth. And there's still more time for people to comment on it if they want to.

Thank you Greeny! You really helped me out with your suggestions. I'm looking forward to your build.

Thanks!

>And there's still more time for people to comment on it if they want to.
Third thread's the charm, eh?

How accurate is this: i.4cdn.org/e/1519163788786.jpg?

Do you hunt?
If so, what is your method? What is your preferred prey?
Do you hunt for the thrill or do you hunt for sustenance?
Tell me everything.

Wall of fog rolls in. Wall of fog rolls out. In between, criminals get randomly tied up and bound in spiderwebs for rounding up.

I think I posted it pretty late into the first thread, and it wasn't me that posted it in the second one, so yeah, hopefully.

...Daily Chores is something I've been wanting for quite a while, but I can't say I expected to find my desire fulfilled in Animal Crossing. Huh.

Speaking of Frozen, you said that Elsa has at least some control over water as well, right? Would someone copying her power with OOC stuff have power over all three phases of water like someone becoming an Elemental Princess of Water/Ice/Steam through the jump?

I teleport to the ground, right before I hit the ground, stopping all momentum.

You'd have as much control as she would, not as someone with three separate purchases of the power would. Meaning the full control over ice and more limited control over water.

I'll fight you irl

Oh yes. For fun. For food. For glory. Sometimes, just because I can't help myself. I might be slowly going feral, and part of me can't help but wonder if that was the Benefactor's plan. Gaia doesn't seem to mind too much, either. Pic semi-related, haven't been to SBURB yet.

Of course, I have my trusty allies with me. Especially since hunting can also include taming expeditions. I bring the pair of Pulmonoscorpius I tamed for those.

I like big clonky boots that are like a size too big, because in my soul I want to dress like I just came out of a Salvation Army.

I can fly, so... I usually just... stop... falling. Or else, abruptly slow my descent towards the end and land gently on the ground.

On a related note, Sylvee, one of my companions, learned to double jump in Sly Cooper, and subsequently learned that if he jumps again right before hitting the ground, it kills his momentum and allows him to land safely and without damage.

It bothers me that this actually works.

Depends on how I'm doing the crimefighting.
If we're in regular superhero jumps, I tend to either dress like Raven with pants, or a more tech-focused Catwoman.
However, I've also got Kamen Rider for overthetop HEROISM, and conversely, I've occasionally been a police officer, in which case I just wear an officer's uniform with a longcoat because of perks that let me get away with uniform inconsistencies.

I mostly just summon and subsequently slaughter goats.
Lots of people eat goat meat.

Could I see other’s The Mightest Disciple Kenichi Jump? I’m having hard time with the master section. I’m kinda running a Martial Artist chain. I really want to be Kenichi where he learns multiple martial arts at same time. Yet masters cost 300cp after the first. Would it be worth it to have the freebie master be Hayato Fūrinji?

Nah, I meant it as someone purchasing Elemental Princess for one of those phases. You said before that taking water would let you control the two others, so I assumed it'd work like that for all of them.

>Meaning the full control over ice and more limited control over water.
Gotcha. So there'd still be a reason to just take water.

You're full of awful knowledge and terrible wisdom, any thoughts on ?

Oh, then yes.

Errr. Is that a yes to my initial question, or my ending statement?

I have ten-thousand-and-four dogs, an Arcanine, a Lucario, a Mightyena, a Midday Lycanroc, a Gundabad Warg, and a jesus-fuck-huge owl. And also a giant cat the size of a tank.

How do you think I hoont.

Er, both. Aren't they the same question? Anyway, yes, there's a reason to take just water, it'll give you weaker control over ice and steam.

I go for super practical wear!

at least your heels aren't too impractical.

Didn't you say something else here, though: archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55411914/#55415190

Done, I think?

That last drawback is something i made up just now, and may not be any good.

I think there's a perk like that in Majikoi.
I mean, that sounds familiar.

I THINK it might be in that criminal/badguy perkline? I didn't take it, because it was a "constantly active, happens without you doing anything" perk, and although I have various toggles, that seems like the kind of thing I'd want to have an active hand in when I'm doing it and cause no changes when I'm not. So, really, I get more out of various forms of biomancy, to be honest.

Aside from that, there's also a perk in Gonna Be The Twin-Tail called "Twintails Is On The Rise" that allows you to, with some lecturing on why is great and maybe a little charisma, grant people new affinities. So you might want to look into that.

Those are the only ones I really know of, though.

Hmm, doesn't make much sense that I'd say that. Go with this lesser control for now. For all we know it could change with the sequel anyway.

What point in the Marvel timeline would be the best for waifuing Scarlet Witch and/or Rogue

Celestial Tracers from terraria with the calamity mod. Flight, superspeed, water, and lava walking

That last drawback doesn't seem like a drawback. Why is it giving us points to remove the most powerful stuff from the war? While we get to keep ours?

Rip my build. Now if I buy Water and copy Elsa's Ice, I end up having 2 of the three phases, which just should not be done.

>sequel
Oh, is there really a sequal planned? I haven't heard anything about that yet.

Yeah, it's due on November 27, 2019.

There's also those meh interquels/specials but they don't add much.

Will the Xenoverse jump cover stuff from Heroes and/or Fusions?

>3 and a half stars
Yeah, that special definitely didn't get recieved well.

Guess I'll just go for wind then with my element. I'm way too autistic to stand not having control over all forms of my element. Could I make my clouds denser/more solid than normal? Because otherwise the elemental dress would make me an exhibitionist.

Stylish and practical!

Heroes, yes, since it mostly links into Xeno. Probably nothing from Fusions though, unless people specifically want me to put that stuff in.

Sure, you can make them white and fluffy.

Ok. Thanks for answering.

point.

Eh, just going to post this for that one user who really wanted to screw over the Ebon Dragon...

Infernals 2.1 update:
>Changed the text of Inner World to say "town" instead of "village", because I am an idiot and didn't realise those are way different things.
>Lowered the prices on the other Devil-Tiger based general perks slightly.
>Coven companion option now also gives them 800cp, equalizing it with Thing Infernal.
>Added the Wedding Crasher scenario

Might update it tomorrow with one of the other two scenarios done, since I was working on those when inspiration on Wedding Crasher struck. Or I might get pulled back into writing Abyssal stuff, in which case it'll be a few days more.

>This war will probably end the way WW2
should have - a nuclear weapon.
What? "should have" and isn't this supposed to be magical alternate universe world War 1? not 2

>Sure, you can make them white and fluffy.
Thanks for all the answers.

Is it just me or did the quality of google images take a sharp dive? No matter what I search, I either get dresses with cloud pictures on them, or terrible drawings of Cloud from Final Fantasy waering a dress.

Pretty sure there was some big change to google images, yeah. It doesn't let you directly view the images anymore, you have to go to the site, and it's showing very different image sources too. Pain in the ass really.

What are some good anti fate or Destiny perks

They got sued by gettyimages so they changed a bunch of stuff like having to visit the site instead of view the image.

It's all a bag of dicks and makes it very hard to find references now.

GettyImages fucked over everybody.

What other scenarios are you adding?

>anti fate or dentistry perks

I need to get my prescription checked.

try using a different search engine
like duckduckgo or ixquick

Speaking of outfits, what do you guys look for when it comes to style? Are there any aesthetic details or vibe you tend to gravitate to?

Learn to use DuckDuckGo. It's a chrome-like interface, it doesn't handle your information as obnoxiously as Google, and it's still got a view function.

Infernals Jump. Infernals are inferently outside fate, and there's an Isidoros perk called That Twists The Sky there that makes it near-impossible to drag you into Fate's influence. Also lets you take other people outside Fate's influence.

The hell is this pig thing with the pompadour that I see every thing Exalted talk pops up?

Wedding Crasher is the best scenario. I don't even want any of the rewards, I just think it'll be funny to make TED have to lower my Torment for acting against him. You shouldn't have made that system automated, boss.

Isidoros, the Black Boar That Twists The Skies. He's one of the Yozi, embodying the concepts of irresistible force, defiance of authority and fate, and gravity both literal and metaphorical. His favored form is a giant boar made of a living black hole. Someone did a bunch of chibi art of the Yozi way back when, for some reason they gave chibi-Isidoros a pompadour. Yeah, I don't get it, either.

What's the Scarlet Empress like anyway?

Oh, this is rather nice, thank you guys.

Was implying raw science would grow quicker in exchange for no magic.

Either way, removed.

Was looking through the fate jumps, and noticed that they all include options to get servants.

Now, I hope I'm not sounding like a bog-standard powerwanker, but does that mean we actually can pick up a new servant for each fate jump we go to? Or did I miss something explicitly prohibiting that?

I like feather motifs. To the degree that I even came up with my own camouflage pattern during the Sabaton jump. After which most every war focused vehicle I owned was painted in variations on featherflauge

Practical stuff that doesn't stand out. Earth tones and dark, dull colors.

You can pick up a new Servant in every Fate/Jump, multiple in Grand Order. The only interjump limitations are on Demiservant I believe, and they're all explained in the perk itself.

Yes, you can keep picking up Servants. No one can go through the Servant supplement more than once (barring the scenario in F/GO), so stacking points via imports are out, but you can just acquire as many Servants as you want. If you use the scenario in F/GO you can get dozens of the damn things.

Why the fuck else are you going there if not for getting a new Servant / being a Servant.

Nope. Go nuts. Hit up Grand Order first and pick up a whole gaggle of Servants, then go and do the rest of the Wars and just stomp all over everyone.

What user said. Isidoros is also one of the more "beneign" of the Yozi. He don't particular care about hurting people, he goes around looking for parties. Of course his nature means people get hurt just by him wandering around.
He also gets along well with Szoreny.

Right now, I've got outlines two of them.

One where you have to go down into Gethamane's depths, and work with the Ebon Dragon and/or Adorjan to grab a set of reality engines to be used for creating an Elemental Pole of [Insert Your Prefered Element Here]

And one where you join either the Lintha or a She Who Lives strike team to conquer a sunken underwater fortress-city, while fighting of whichever group you didn't ally with and the natives (being mostly squid people and Siaka). After that, you'll have to repair the whole thing, but once you're done with that, you'll get to keep the Aerial Fortress.

And maybe a few more, since an user had a few fun ideas? But those two are the ones I've going to finish off first.

Glad you enjoy it.

If you don't mind me asking, which of the two routes in which you act against him will you take?

I don't think there's a lot said on her personality (at least that I remember), though going by what Mnemon said she's quite cold.

Of course, that's Mnemon. Not the most reliable source.

The things I remember are that she made sure never to show weakness, made sure the Houses were... /somewhat/ fair in how they treated their satrapies, and engineered the entire structure of the Realm in such a way that no one would realistically be able to move against her.

Also, pick related.