How would you feel about having a personal demon knight to protect you at all times and make sure that you're safe in...

How would you feel about having a personal demon knight to protect you at all times and make sure that you're safe in any situation? He basically follows you around and acts as your body guard unless you instruct him not to. He's gruff and arrogant, but not to the point that it makes him an asshole. And before anyone asks, bullets may as well be rubber bands to him. He's very, very tough to hurt. As well as several lifetimes worth of combat experience and dark magic usage, a human probably wouldn't be able to scratch him.

Due to some fucking up in the underworld, he now has to serve and protect a human for until that human dies; and your the lucky winner. While he's a bit pissed off at his situation, he's not mad at you and is open to building a relationship with you, since he'll be spending a lot of time with you.

How do you react?
What do you do with him?

Get him on HRT and make him a femboy knight who can protect me from my adversaries. My pronouns will be mistress / my love / my queen. He falters in his duties even one bit and I'll step on him and slap him. Less about the pain he'll feel and more about the humiliation.

start cracking down on my hit list

FPBP

I've never needed a bodyguard, and can't imagine why I ever would.
If he's not going to be anything useful, like a sex slave or something, then he can just go do whatever...

MOMMY

Not much use to me now since he would have been really helpful as a kid to protect me, I could have been who I wanted to be without fearing the consequences and a bit of muscle to get what I needed. I guess he can pummel all the people who made my life worse as revenge if he was really bored, it doesn't really matter now.

Oh man he looks like Chet from Cowboy Bebop, I LOVE Chet.

I don't think I'd be able to turn that down. Nope, not one little bit. But I'd have to teach him to treat me...umm...'right'. ^^

sheeeit I thought this was Veeky Forums for a second
I've never lost a fight in my life (yet)
can he teach me dark magic?

>sheeeit I thought this was Veeky Forums for a second
/transgender/ :^)

This thread was moved here from /lgbr/ because the mod is a retard.

I hope he likes getting his dick sucked

>/lgbr/
you mean /rrrr/?

Funny how I was right in the end

My fat tranny hands cant handle this phone keyboard okay. I meant /lgbt/ aka /tttt/, hun :^)

it's /rrrr/ tbqh senpai, and this is my home turf dearie

WEW

This seems like it would trivialize play.

Would you believe I've more or less played exactly this scenario?

The femboy knight, I mean.

Can you do this to me please

I wish I could say "this is Veeky Forums we don't want your smut here" but this is pretty much normal for us now.

You can't just say that and not give details user

All right uh let me try and remember, it was awhile ago and the hour is late so my memories are hazy. It also wasn't a 1:1 duplicate of the above scenario but I feel its close enough.

>Setting is a homebrew with a specific theme
>All players are paired up
>lore is that half the players are nobles with schemes that happen to require cooperation of the rest of the party to function, and the other half of the players are the sentient constructs built to serve said players. Nobles do the intrigue and social stuff, constructs bodyguard and do stuff behind the scenes.
>The noble I was paired up with was a crossdressing prince trap with a superiority complex and a love for fancy dresses.
>Has his construct shaped into another cute boy who he can force his love of cute things on
>result is a super-lethal killing machine in the shape of a cute feminine male with the mannerisms of one as well, to the point of being dainty and elegant even in combat, and slavishly loyal of course.
>the first half of the adventure largely consisted of my naive construct fucking up and his master physically berating and humiliating him until he learned how to do the thing.
>eventually he got somewhat competent and his master grew more fond of him and the two became a decent team if very locked into their respective roles
>The noble still bossed him around and the construct continued to end up under his bootheel more than once but by the time the campaign was nearing to a close most of the party was convinced the two of them were getting off on it.
They were correct.

I'd rather be the one protecting him.